Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

npuzio@windstream.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

npuzio@windstream.net

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:32 pm

ACKNOWLEDGE WITH REPLY..

Louis Auclair <npuzio@windstream.net>
Reply-To: louisauclair@indamail.hu
To:
Recipients

Tue, 17 Mar at 05:17

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Date:16th March 2020

Attn:

I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have not met nor handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless, I have contacted you with genuine intentions and I hope I can trust you with this Inheritance opportunity which I will explain below.

My name is Mr. Louis Auclair, an account manager with National Bank of Canada in Montreal Quebec. I got your contact address in my search for the next of kin to a deceased customer of our bank Mr. Albert COFFEY, a citizen of your country, who lived and died in London from Cardiac Arrest in the year 2010.  Unfortunately this customer died interstate leaving his bank account in an open beneficiary status. All efforts made by our bank to locate his relatives have been unsuccessful so I decided to write you as I have monitored this account in the bank for almost 10 years now and no one has come forth with any claim. I w o u l d like to present you to our bank as his next of kin to claim this dormant account worth $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Only.

You will apply to the bank as an extended relative to the deceased customer while I work from the inside to make sure all needed information and evidences are provided to you to back up your claim. The account has an open beneficiary status, which is why I have contacted you to come forth and claim the funds as the next of kin and beneficiary. Since he is from your country and you both share the same last name, it will be easy for you to become his official next of kin. If we do not make claim to the funds now, the funds would be reverted back to the system as unclaimed estate at the expiration of a 10 year dormancy period.

I assure you that this transaction would be handled under due inheritance procedures and every necessary legitimate arrangement will be put in place to make you the real beneficiary of the inheritance funds. It also requires all confidentiality at this stage and I believe that you are ready to keep this absolutely confidential until you are able to claim the funds from the bank. Once the funds are released to you, it will be shared between the two of us.

Please send your response  indicating your readiness to proceed with this transaction. Upon your response I shall give you more details and we will have an in-depth discussion regarding a successful completion of this transaction.

I await your response

Sincerely

Louis Auclair
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.