Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christa-mertel@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

christa-mertel@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:46 pm

Your Personal Attention is needed

hofmajames <christa-mertel@t-online.de>
To:

Sun, 15 Mar at 07:16

Good Day to you, I am wondering why you keep on ignoring this good news since 2019 to 2020. this is the second time i am sending this message regarding your scam victims one million dollars compensation payment for being involve in scam activities . Kindly get back to me immediately i have an important message for you concerning your Compensation inheritance payment which is about to be diverted by Mr. Anthony Pena We have received several emails from him about the auto car accident you had two weeks ago.however he made us to understand that you are in hospital but have no hope of your recovery.

Dr James B. Donald
European Union Payment
Compensation Center.
Message or Phone : +1-7194961699
Email: baxter.bomn@onet.pl
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.