Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cheikhmousmohammad@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cheikhmousmohammad@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Greeting's My Friend

Carrello Hill <cheikhmousmohammad@yahoo.com>

Sat, 14 Mar at 20:05

Greeting's My Friend
Compliment of the day, I hope you are alright? I want you to read this message very careful, Which i expected you to apply honesty and truthfulness. Before I was transfer from Syria to Kabul Afghanistan recently, I had a deal which I made in Kabul Afghanistan in duty post camp and the Red Cross Flight attendant who normally pick up relief materials for war victims here have moved the money to London in a security company which The security company have contacted me requesting for my beneficiary who can receive The money.

I want you to stand and receive this money,invest the money in your custody,I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military, because we serving United States not permitted to transact business while still on duty and when you have money source of income then the USA government will not approval retirement rewards.

Contact me back on this email:
(carrellohill004@yahoo.com)

This money can be transfer to a foreign account shared between us in
the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% for any income expenses
during transfer, if you accept my offer. Reply me for more details.

Regards,
Major Carrello Hill David
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.