Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamechu25@gmail.com kimberlyharrison1015@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamechu25@gmail.com kimberlyharrison1015@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Return-Path: <kimberlyharrison1015@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 06:10:03 +0100
Subject: Bank ATM Card
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I want to testify about Bidvest Bank Blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.
I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how bidvest bank hackers send them the ATM bank card and how they use
it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card after it was activated.
I have use it to get $790,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. bidvest card is giving out the card just to help the poor.
Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode.If interested please contact him now and don't forget to share the testimony to poor and needed ones
Email: jamechu25@gmail.com

Thanks

Churchill
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.