Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Return-Path: <ni3@hzsg.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:38:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: susanshabangus.38gov@gmail.com
Subject: Good Day

Good Day

MRS.SUSAN ni3@hzsg.org via yahoo.com
9:40 AM (2 minutes ago)

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Minister of Social Development,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

Email: susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and former Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa under the auspices of the former President of South Africa, Mr.Jacob Zuma, and was formerly elected as Minister of Women in the Presidency 03 June 2014

under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr.Cyril Ramaphosa and now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (website by clicking (http://www.women.gov.za ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, after my swearing in ceremony making me the former Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family
Yours faithfully,

Email: susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

susanshabangu300@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:19 pm

I need urgent response.

From Mrs.Susan Shabangu <pp38@ghdb.in>

Sat, 5 Dec at 06:53

Ms.SUSAN SHABANGU
FORMER MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2018
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu300@gmail.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself my name is Ms. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and Minister of Social Development of the Republic of South Africa since May 2018. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR CYRIL RAMAPHOSA.
After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (http:/ /www.whoswhosa.co.za/user/2169 ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 2015.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. SUSAN SHABANGU
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu300@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:35 pm

Money transfer scam.

Ms.SUSAN SHABANGU
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: mrssusan01@outlook.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Ms. Susan Shabangu, I am a visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and Minister of Social Development of the Republic of South Africa since May 2018. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR CYRIL RAMAPHOSA.
After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (https: // www. gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/susan-shabangu-ms ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 2015.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract, I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or providing your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babies home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. SUSAN SHABANGU
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: mrssusan01@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <andwrulk@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrssusan01@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:44:47 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHYwgco9+2WFioc9=G56ZEAUJyF3QV5n3hDQPO=8pxOxYaEpsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I Urgently await your response
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:56 pm

My Dear:

Thanks for your mail, I acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail message you sent to me. I am very happy for the assistance you are going to render to me in this transaction. Only the Almighty GOD will guide you in your efforts. Well this transaction is 100%risk free and legit will favor me and you if we work hand to hand. Yes i will take care of the expense

My Dear, can you please forward to me a copy of your passport. All I need from you is sincerity, honesty and your Business knowledge for us to transfer my money, which you will be compensated for .

Moreover, before I will inform you on what to do, you have to give me a strong assurance that this money will be safe when transferred into your personal account in your country. As you know that this money is my future including my family and I don’t want anybody to play or toy with it,
that is why I am looking for a good person who will not betray me and my family in this transaction.

First of all, I will be very happy if you inform me of your capability in this transaction.

And I would love you to inform me what type of business you are doing in your country to enable me to know where this money will be. Meanwhile, I would love to know more details about you because I don’t want somebody who will not be sincere to me but I strongly believe that you will never betray me in this transaction.

(2) I will be very happy if you inform me about all these questions that I asked you to enable me to inform you what to do next. And all the necessary documents that back up this transaction are intact with me and before I will release them to you I have to be sure that you will assist me in this transaction.

If only you are capable of assisting me in this transaction.kindly reply to this mail as soon as possible to enable me to explain more about the smoothness of this transaction. And please send me your persona! Phone and fax number to me for easy communication in this transaction.

Waiting to hear from you
thanks and God bless

Best regards

Mrs.Susan
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:26 pm

My Dear:

Thank you so much for your mail please i will like you to provide this following for our easy connection.

Your Full name

Telephone Number

house or Business Address

Country of origin

Thanks and God bless you

Mrs.Susan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:40 pm

My Dear:

I am trusting you with everything regarding this transfer, I will advise you to contact the banker that I give you the details, he is the standard bank manager here in South Africa and he promise me that he will transfer this fund out of South Africa to your account,

If you contact the transfer manager, please try to call him on the phone because I told him that you will send him mail and call him also.

Please let me know as soon as you contact the banker.

Below are the details for you to contact the banker

STANDARD BANK MANEGER

Name: Mr.George Lee

Direct line : +27-640-651-123

Email ( georgelee@accountant.com )

Please, if you contact him, Tell him that Mrs. Susan shabangu, ask you to contact him for the transfer, call me on my private line +27-640-651-123

Thanks once again and let me know as soon as you contact him.

Waiting and A BIG HUG TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Mrs.Susan Shabangu

Phone: +27640651123
Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgelee@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:17 pm

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and I am really gratefully on the interest you indicated to assist Her Excellency Mrs.Susan Shabangu to transfer these funds for investment overseas.

Immediately i received your mail I call her Excellency Mrs.Susan Shabangu to come to my office for a meeting i will get back to you after my meeting with her.
have a nice day.

I will advice you to fill the bank form below

Send me the following:

Your account number........................ .......................
Bank Name.......................... .............................. .........
Account Holders name.......................... ...................
Swift Code OR Routing....................... ....................
Branch........................ .............................. ................
Your banks address and phone number -----------------------------
You’re Cell phone Number........................ .............................
Scan copy of your driver’s licensee or passport copy................
Company Name.......................... ..............................
Country....................... .............................. .....

Kind Regard
Mr.George

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:25 pm

Dear:

I am very pleased with your quick response to the email i sent to you and that made me to believe in you that i can atlast be assure that you are with me in this transaction.

Meanwhile i had a meeting with Mr.George Lee, this morning as he invited me to inform me about the possible way to transfer this money with out much delay or complications, and after the meeting we agreed that i have to secure a court order that will enable the smooth transfer to your account.

Furthermore i found out today that to obtain these documents it will cost me some money which i do not know how much it will be until i consult with the court Monday morning.

But any way i am very ready to offset the bill at present since it is the only way forward to ensure that we both finally achieved the reason of our knowing each other.

I would like you to call Mr.George, to inform him that you have instructed me to take care of this situation and you should make him understand that he is going to benefit from us as soon as the transfer is completed.

Thank you for your kindness.

Ms.Susan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgelee@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:38 pm

Attn:

Good Day

We bring to notice that your information has been sent to South Africa high court for the change of owership of the fund to your Name and Affitavit.

As soon as i have the approval from the court i will send you the documents for you to sgin and send back to us.

Mr.George
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssusan01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:39 pm

Dear:

How are you and your family?

I wish to inform you that I have paid for the affidavit of the fund as the Banker demands; this was done this morning by my lawyer Barr. Williams, I spent US$26,500.00, for the affidavit and US$30,500.00 for the Insurance Coverage of the fund as the Banker also demands.

It was not easy to raise such money, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the little one I have, But as God may have it I succeeded.

Please do comply strictly with the Banker ( Mr. George ) to avoid any delays, I am praying that this fund will be in your account by this weekend or early next week.

Note: that as soon as the money is transferred, I will send you an account for you to send some money back to me to arrange myself to come over to United States and settle my debts here, because I have borrowed allot.

Please always be getting me informed on the recent development with the Bank.

I also will advice you to be disturbing the Banker from your side as you know the Fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show them some sign of seriousness by calling them on phone regular to know the recent development.

Waiting to hear from you.

Ms. Susan Shabangu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.