Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Elissar Farah Antonios

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Elissar Farah Antonios

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Good-Day

Dubai Citi <dubiaciti@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: dubiaciti@yahoo.com

Mon, 24 Feb at 16:20

Citi Bank Group: (( CITI BANK PLC DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ))
Al Wasl Branch, Sheikh Rashid Road Dubai UAE

Good-Day

I sent you an email yesterday I guess it bounced back; I am Ms. Elissar Farah Antonios
Citi Bank Asia Head of Consumer Banking.

I write to notify you that you are among the 5 selected winners by CITI BANK to be compensated with usd$250,000. Each.

This is an Express Wire Release that will be delivered to you within 48hrs. I look forward to your responds for further explanation

Kind Regards
Ms. Elissar Farah Antonios
Citi Bank Asia Head of Consumer Banking
***********************************DISCLAIMER**************************************
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender or City Bank. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Kartinie Thinie - kartiniethinie@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:16 am

The fraudster abuses stolen pictures of Elissar Farah Antonios, the Chief Executive Officer of Citibank - U.A.E.

Emails sent to a potential victim.

Date: 6/25/20 04:14
To:
Subject: DEAR I WILL FORWARD TO YOU THE DETAILS OF UNITED KINGDOM BANK

My Dear,

I am pleased that you have read and completely understood my email, find attached copy of my working ID card for your reference only. I have nothing to gain if i jeopardize my image here .With a lot of funny things happening on the Internet these days because is difficult to find a trustworthy person now. My late father always told me you don't buy trust but you earn it. Please the secret of any success is secret take note of that since we has gone far.

Like i explained in my previous email, you will be required to open an offshore non-resident account with a foreign bank which i will direct you to .

Below are reasons i prefer you to open a new account from another bank ;

1, We need a bank that shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank; this will make it easy for me to transfer the $9.5 Million U.S.D from my branch directly to the account which will be opened in your names.
2, Funds transferred with the swift confirmation in and out of UAE usually takes a maximum of 6 hours to reach the receiving bank account.
3, Funds transferred to the Africa,United States, Canada and the entire Britain region are always seriously checked against terrorism funding and other suspicious acts. $9.5M U.S.D is not all amount that can be moved to your country without the government asking much questions.
4, The offshore bank will be able to receive huge volume without resistance according to the financial regulations of the bank. This will keep all parties on safe end.
5, As staffs of the Emirates Investment bank it is not advisable for us to use any of our existing accounts be it foreign or local because it will seem like we are transferring the funds to our-self.

This account will be set up in your names, once the account is ready and all documents from my office are in perfect place then i will effect a direct wire of the total amount (USD$ 9.5M) Nine millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars into the account. Why We have decided to have the funds transferred to the United Kingdom bank is because the bank shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank.The transfer will be via swift system which is confirm-able in 6 hours.

I have contacted my legal attorney to handle this aspect on your behalf so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. i will furnish you with the details needed to finalize this transaction. The details will include the complete information of the bank i have proposed. Please note that your only financial obligation will be to open a non-resident offshore account with a bank in United Kingdom. I am not sure what it costs to open the account but i am sure its something you can handle, here in UAE Dubai it cost about 300 - 500 dollars to open a non resident account.

Please remember that this transaction must be strictly confidential. You will receive a deed of agreement prepared by my attorney which will clearly state our terms, percentage agreed and conditions.

I look forward to your positive response. Have a great day !!!
God bless you.
Ms Kartinie Thinie

Fake documents received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kartiniethinie@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:19 am

Additional stolen pictures used in fraud:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dubiaciti@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:21 am

Date: 6/26/20 04:06
To:
Subject: DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY

Hello Dear ,

Thank you very much for your patient and dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction. lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through, so that we shall come out successfully, i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction.

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. And once this transaction is finalized i will plan a trip to your country since i have never been there. Maybe we can have a good investment over there with your advice.You should not have anything to worry about in this transaction, I have done everything legally required to ensure that everything on my part goes smoothly and passes through all Laws of International Banking. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands. I want to remind you that this transaction needs your commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

So see Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank of London,

Mr. Mr Ralph Coates.
Foreign Operations Director
Bank London Head Office
120 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RD, UK
+447459012065.
Emails:( TrusteeSavingBank@englandmail.com )
( info.tsbbank@aol.com )

Contact the bank and ask them for the requirement to open an OFFSHORE NON-RESIDENT DOMICILIARY BANK ACCOUNT. They will give you the requirement and then you will open the account immediately. Following all necessary procedures the account could be set up on the same day.

As soon as the offshore account is set up on your name the bank will provide you with your new offshore account details i.e ( swift code, account number, bank address, telex code and Iban number ) you will forward the account coordinates to me and i will immediately transfer the $9.5M U.S.D from my bank to the new account. With swift transfer the funds will be in the receiving account on the same day.

If we work seriously the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days. We will then work out the percentage and you will transfer my share to my private account. I await your response after communication with the bank of London today and please be patient with me for my passport i will send it to you soon .

God bless you and your family.
Regards
Yours Ms Kartinie Thinie

+447459012065
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kartiniethinie@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:23 am

Date: 6/28/20 16:20
To:
Subject: INFORM ME AS YOU AS YOU CONTACT THE BANK.

Good Day my dear i hope you are fine and good today, i want to know how you are doing and how you are in contact with the bank, for an opening of the account on your name, as i told you, all you have to try contact the bank on how to open bank for an offshore non-resident domiciliary account, so that this transfer will move from here Emirate Investment bank to the bank, as i have inform you before that We need a bank that shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank, that is why, i chose this bank, i have being in contact with them before, my what't up number here +13609965022

Right now, i hope that as soon as the open the account, i can made the transfer from my bank here from Emirate Investment bank, as we shares the same swift telex confirmation code with the bank and the TSB bank, i wait for your reply have a good day,

I look forward to your positive response. Have a great day !!!
God bless you.
Yours Ms Kartinie Thinie

+13609965022
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: United States Cellular Corp. - Washington
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kartiniethinie@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:22 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: 9/30/20
To:
Subject: My dear, I have a good news for you.

Hi Dear how are you today, and is me Ms Kartinie Thinie, Thanks for your efforts towards me, Hope all is well with you and your family? please am sorry for not writing you for a long time now, I want you to celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a problem of opening an Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, which eventually you fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this transfer has finally been transferred with the assistance of another partner from Africa who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of opening the account in Trustee Savings Bank United Kingdom, I want to compensate you and show mygratitude to with the sum of (Three Hundred Thousand American Dollars $3000,000.00 ) You will use it and start a business of your choice and take care of your family as well. I will never forget you in mylife because you showed me the road.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment United Bank for Africa. The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($1,500).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.......................... ...
Your address....................... .........
Your country....................... ........
Your age........................... ........
Your occupation.................... .........
Your phone number........................ ..

Contact Managing Director: Mr. JOHNSON WOFAI
United Bank for Africa Place de l'Indépendance Dakar
Immeuble SDIH 2, Place de l'Indépendance
BP 4001 DAKAR SENEGAL
Email:..... ( info.ubabankofsenegal@accountant.com ) Or ( info.uba.bankofsenegal@gmail.com )
Phone number +221764632282

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment. how ever, my dear as soon as you receive this visa card try and inform me ok have a nice day and wishing you the best

Ms Kartinie Thinie

Phone number +221764632282
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kartiniethnie@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:11 pm

My dear Handsome,
How are you today? I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, I like to be open to you because i wish to build a rigid relationship with you which i believe shall yield good fruit for both of us, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression and mostly expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God is never seen, it's only felt in the heart which is love. I have been hardworking all my life till now, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe relocate and start investing in other things anyway. i will like to tell you little about me, My name is Mrs Kartinie Thinie I am a Britannia. i lost my only daughter at child birth. Presently, Am working as a Senior Audit/banker in Al Rayan Bank Plc United Kingdom.

i was married but my Ex Husband out of impatience got married to another woman which caused our divorce, but it's okay because i have to move on with my life since he accused me of been so busy with my work in the bank and it's accounting/auditing, he says that i was not having time for him but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i tried to make him understand that soon i would resign and we shall have enough time for each other because i have a goal to achieve in life but he was impatient so i have to let him go, But it's over between us now, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, i have had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less privileged and the Motherless babies and with all this, i have never lacked for ones this is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough for myself,

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I'll like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now
I love to hear from you soon
Mrs Kartinie Thinie

Header:

Return-Path: <kartiniethnie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:55:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPu9AMz7YhEN7uNKdEeG6n52GCijhuHajte+SOgJu-HW3BoNMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR TELL ME EVERY THING ABOUT YOU

The stolen pictures received with the message are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elissarfarah02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:22 pm

Money transfer scam.

Hello

My name is Mrs. Elissar Farah, A citizen of Lebanon, Serving as the
MENA Cluster HEAD & CEO CITI Groups UAE.

I have a business proposal that will benefit the both of us which I
wish to discuss with you.

kindly get back to me for more details.

Regards,
Mrs. Elissar F. A

Header:

Return-Path: <isabellasmith197999@gmail.com>
Reply-To: elissarfarah02@yahoo.com
From: Elissar Farah Antonios <isabellasmith197999@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:05:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAN075hwCLvviYo9Kvt0BX22et_p-tYizxANL0D7c9J3SZAiSWg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Evening
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

farahelissa67@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Hello My Dear Dear

I am Elissar Farah Antonios, a citizen of Lebanon,presently serving as
the Bank Manager of Citibank here at United Arab Emirate.

Please confirm to me if this your email account is suitable for
further conversation so that i can feel free to discourse with you.

Waiting to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Mrs.Elissar Farah Antonios

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < smithbellauk@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.193]
Reply-To: farahelissa67@outlook.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:27:58 -0700
Message-ID: <CABhq85SqAeebDzrx3YRDyXVaeQ35zbKCmvPkiVh6EroEdasLRw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

svpvcgundotra@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:18 am

Money transfer scam.

I have a business proposal that will benefit both of us which I
wish to discuss with you. kindly get back to me with your full name for more details.
I'm A citizen of Lebanon,MENA Cluster HEAD & CEO CITI Groups UAE.

Sincerely
Elissar Farah .A.

Header:

Received: from [195.178.120.195]
Subject: 20.10.199.124
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 16:27:19 +0000 (UTC)
Return-Path: citi@noreply.com
Message-ID: <APP-301062zjuPxDQWi0002622b@APP-30106.karmakxcelerate.com>
Reply-To: svpvcgundotra@gmail.com
To: Recipients <citi@noreply.com>

Originating IP: 195.178.120.195
Country of Origin: United States

Note: the same email address was previously reported on our forum in 2016, when it was used by a scammer pretending to be "Matt Brittin CEO Google UK".
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.