Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abujaofficeunheadquarters@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abujaofficeunheadquarters@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:00 pm

Attention:Fund Beneficiary/Your Payment Update

abujaofficeunheadquarters@gmail.com <abujaofficeunheadquarters@gmail.com>
Reply-To: UN834381ISTATURK@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Feb at 12:20

Attention:Beneficiary

Sir,

This good-news is brought to you by the united nations organization.Having received your Claim Application, I write to inform you that I am a delegate from the United Nations Compensation commission and to notify you finally about your outstanding Compensation payment of $175,000.00USD with identification number ISTUR/UNCC/280/2020.

This compensation is being made all over the world for loses in Cyber crime,Damages,Scam victims and as a result of accident,illness and disaster. Base on this an instruction was given by the Office of Presidency,United Nations(UN) and International Monitory(IMF) to transfer the Sum of $175,000.00USD through ATM Debit Card to you, which you can use in any ATM Card Cash point, Shopping Mall,Banking ATM Card Terminal or ATM Machine Center nearest to you in any part of the world.

For more information kindly contact us back with your Names,Residential Address and Telephone/Fax Numbers, for the delivery of your Original ATM Debit Card to you within 48hrs.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Rev Matthew Spectra
UN HIGH COMMISSION
HEAD OF HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE AND
CONFLICT RESOLUTION COMMON
OFFICER IN-CHARGE
INSPECTION UNIT ISTANBUL TURKSHI
11 KEY Plaza Kat:8 34381 Sisli,
Istanbul, TURKEY
Email:UN834381ISTATURK@gmail.com
Telephone:+90 (536) 2336 69 04

NOTE:The U.N.Compensation Commission is a real program organized and created by the Security Council in 1991 as a way to compensate the victims of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and all over the world.The money for this grant comes from a fund that was received as percentage of the proceeds from sales of Iraqi & Kuwait oil/reserve money for peace keeping.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Office.attorneyatlaw@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Sir,

I am Barrister Robert Diamond,the accredited attorney working with the United Nation(UN) legal department.

I write to communicate you of the out come of our last meeting held on 03/08/2020., following the complains on none payments of the compensation funds from UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, Valued at USD$175,000.00 to some beneficiaries and your name is among the list.

Be informed that, the board of trustees and management, with the legal department of the United Nations compensation team after investigations on suspicious activities and bureaucracy the officers and one of your lawyers presently handling your payment, we have resolute and mandated that only my office will be communicating you direct about this your compensation fund of USD$175,000.00 with payment identification number ISTUR/UNCC/280/2020,

Having concluded our reviews, your names is now enlisted among the beneficiaries to rnow eceive their funds by Bank Cheque which is to be effectively conducted by one of the UN accredited paying banks,

As I communicate with you, all arrangements are now in place for the submission of the enlisted names to the approved paying bank, but before that, you are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your personal information, to avoid errors.

Note: This sudden change came as the result of speedy spread of Covid - 19 pandemic all over the world.

Based on this new development, you are advised to stop any further communication with any person, any department Or Government parastatal, only myself, to control scammers and impostors. Please be careful and confirm to me before doing anything for better counsel and guidance.

While, I assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.

Header:

Return-Path: <Office.attorneyatlaw@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.210.52.119] ([197.210.52.119]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 6 Aug 2020
Subject: Attention: /Your compensation payment(USD$175,000.00) - Confirm Urgently

Orig IP: 197.210.52.119 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:09 pm

Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail dated Thursday 06/08/2020, asking how you can claim your cheque.

The MOST important and first thing is for you to reconfirm quickly the above to be your Current/Correct Receiving address, where your check will be delivered without any error.

You will be fully updated, hopefully by tomorrow 25/08/2020, as soon as the paying is done, and your check is ready.

Looking forward to hear from you in this regard reconfirming your above address.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Atteion:

Sir,

I write to acknowledge receipt of your emal massage dated Monday 24th day of August 2020 reconfirming your information in our file to be correct.

It is my pleasure to inform you that your Cheque valued at USD$175,000.00, is ready, And has as well been taken and registered with one of our accredited delivery agency here in Istanbul Turkey for onward dispatch to you.

Meanwhile, your are expected to make available the sum of usd$438.00 only, and send it quickly to enable them commence your cheque delivery with out any delay or hitches.This usd$438.00 covers the cost of Delivery,Insurance/Vat.

Please understand that these are standard procedures and practice for safe and smooth delivery within 72 hours to your doorstep in .

Looking forward to hear from you in this regard, so you can be instructed on how to make the usd$438.00 payment for immediate action.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.

Atteion:

Sir,

Attached is the confirmation letter of your payment and the parcel containing your Cheque.

Looking forward to hear from you in this regard, so you can be instructed on how to make the usd$438.00 payment for immediate action.

Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:46 pm

Atteion:
PH:

Sir,

Refference to your email massage dated Tuesday 25th August 2020 and the availability of th usd$438.00 for your package shipment.

Bellow is the Recipient Information to send the money Via WorldRemit :

Name: R.
Surname:S.
Zip Code: 34000
Address: Istanbul Turkey
Tel:+90535086XXXX

Once you send the money, be assured to have your Cheque delivered to you very safe and smooth, and within 72 hours to your doorstep in .

Looking forward to hear and receive from you the WorldRemit Receipt of payment for immediate action.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:26 am

Atteion:
PH:

Sir,

I write to acknowledge receipt of your email massage dated Thursday 27th August 2020. I could have replied you earlier but I made about three days official trip outside my station.

Bellow is account to send the usd $438.00 by B/T to through our brokers agent in United Stated States Of America:

Bank of America
Name: P. B.
Account Number:50102516XXXX
Bank Of America, NA 222 Broadway New York, New York 10038
Routing Number:122400724
Swift Code:BOFAUS6S

Once you make the payment, you then send me by email attachment the Receipt of payment for confirmation/withdrawal and usage.

Waiting to hear and receive from you today, the payment Slip for usd$ for immediate action.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 am

Atteion:
PH:

Sir,

I write to acknowledge receipt of your email massage dated Wednesday 02/09/2020 and content well noted.

I will be looking forward to hear and receive from you , the payment Slip for usd$438.00 once you done with the bank for immediate action.

Upon confirmation of this payment of usd$438.00, you will be rest assured to have your package delivered to you as scheduled and within 72 hours .

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Atteion:
PH:

Sir,

I write to acknowledge receipt of your email massage dated Friday 4th September 02/09/2020 and content well noted.

Here is the another account for you to send the usd$438.00 as bellow:

Account Name:J. M. L.
Account BK No:0232479 .
Address: Quebec City Prov QC Canada G1V 4R3.
Swift Code:BOFMCAM2.
Bank Code .001.
Bank Address: niveau 2... Quebec, QC, Canada... G1V089...
Bank Name:.Bank of Montreal (BMO).

I will be looking forward to hear and receive from you , the payment Slip for usd$438.00 once you done with the bank for immediate action.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Diamond
UN Legal department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.