Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitednationhumanrightoffice20@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitednationhumanrightoffice20@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:45 pm

TODAY IS FEBRUARY 24TH, YOU HAVE TO GET BACK TO ME BEFORE ENDING

Kearian Farrington <unitednationhumanrightoffice20@gmail.com>
To:
UNITED NATION Human Rights
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Feb at 08:19

DECLARATION: I __________________________ HEREBY DECLARE THAT I DO NOT WISH TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE/ESTATES AND WILL LOOSE THE RIGHT TO SUE FOR RECLAIMS, MY INHERITANCE MONEY CAN BE RELEASED OR GIVEN TO THE CHARITY HOMES FOR THIS YEARS CHARITY DONATIONS AS I DO NOT WISH TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE , I THEREFORE WILL NOT TAKE ANY FURTHER ACTION IF MY INHERITANCE IS GIVEN OUT TO THE CHARITY HOMES.DATE: _______________________ SIGNATURE: ______________

This above form stands as an agreement between you and the bank(Cit Suisse Private Bank) that you have agreed to close your account/payment file and will not go extra mile if your funds are been given out for some reasons.

If you are still willing to claim your funds then please, contact us telling us what is happening and what you are going to do to claim your inheritance.

I wish you the best in making your choice.

for Immediate response email here,( williamsfar001@outlook.com )

Sincerely,
Mr. Kerian Farrington
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.