Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larjames271@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

larjames271@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:51 am

Registry Services Office
Marble Walk - The Gate Building
Dubai International Financial Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
P. O. Box: 74777
Dubai - UAE

Attention:

I Believe we can execute this project/transaction for our mutual benefit. I am fund Investment Manager of Dubai International Financial Centre ( DIFC). I have (£25.745M) The success of this project will depend largely on our trust and confidence in each other. I also want you to know that Honesty and Transparency will remain our watch word.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word through out this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you, I will always remain the same. At this juncture I advise you to furnish me with your full information for further explanations and proceedings.

1) Full names:
2) Private phone number:
3) Current residential address and country of origin:
4) Occupation:
5) Age and Sex:
6) Private email:
7) Identity Card & International Passports:

Your urgent response and co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely.
James Larry
Manager Fund Investment
Dubai International
Financial Centre (DIFC)

Header:
Return-Path: <larjames271@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020
Subject: Trusted & Honest Someone Is Urgently Needed!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamlrry432@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:04 am

Registry Services Office
Marble Walk - The Gate Building
Dubai International Financial Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
P. O. Box: 74777
Dubai - UAE

Attention:

I herewith in receipt of your response and as you rightly know I contacted you in this matter base on the fact that you bear the same surname with our late customer since I had sought for his lawyer and relatives without success and instead of this fund being confiscated by the treasury of our finance firm as unclaimed bill as I did mentioned in my proposal or being claimed by some unscrupulous person, i decided to contact you for this great opportunity and my interest in this matter is for us to be able to have a good share of the money as the late customer was a very close friend to me, at least its better than letting it go down the drain.

I however, apologize for my interference into your privacy as this was done out of my desire to search through the internet and locate a sincere and trustworthy individual who can guarantee the confidence needed in this matter and with due respect and honor.

As a matter of fact, you should note that we have with us copies of the original documents the late customer used in deposited the money with us, which will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to our late customer. Other relevant documents will duly and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. Although, I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible and turning our lives for the better.

I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of our late customer without any luck, most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them. As the fund Investment Manager with Dubai International Financial Centre ( DIFC) I have been mandated to present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with us, which is the total sum of (£25.745M) Only.

It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer. Of course, I know that you might not be related or even know the late Mr. Frederick Fife, but as I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had none known living relative as I understood that he came to Dubai in 1975.

Note that the next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friends or well wisher, therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer since the supposed next of kin also died along with him.

Therefore, in a situation of this kind, it's not published and as the respective financial institution could not reach or contact the customer's attorney as i discovered in my searching that he is also dead as the case may be and then the only availability of such funds are expected to be in the late "customer's will " which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitle to such estate but the real heir was also involved in the accident.

If this fund is not claimed,it will be redeposited into the treasury of our finance firm as unclaimed bill which will be shared among the board of directors and it will become a history. There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentations, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficiary and receive the fund.

Therefore, you are advised to contact the lawyer on his contacts details below. I have consulted him to help us get the required documents that will empower you claim the fund as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to our late customer. Let the lawyer know that i have presented you as the next of kin to our late customer.

Name: Barrister Yousef Usman
Email: yousefusman1961@yahoo.com

As soon as you establish contacts with the lawyer, he will without hesitation go to the concerned authority to legally and officially present you as the sole next of kin to our deceased customer in order to expedite the necessities for the immediate release of the deposited fund. I would advise that you email him immediately upon receiving this mail and also send me the copy of the email for my follow up.

Please kindly view the attached Certificate of deposit our late customer used in deposited the fund with us, the Proof of fund which confirms that the fund is still currently with us, Statement of account and my work Identity card for your confirmation.

Your urgent response and co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

James Larry
Manager Fund Investment
Dubai International
Financial Centre (DIFC)

Header;
Return-Path: <jamlrry432@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Subject: Please Follow Up

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.