Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm

RE: ALERT ON SECRET PLAN
People
SENATE COMMITTEE <chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com> Today at 12:55
To
@
Message body
Dear Friend,

RE: ALERT ON SECRET PLAN TO DIVERT YOUR FUND.

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you had a fatal accident and died, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I write, all approvals associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

Please at no time should you disclose to anyone that I revealed this to you. My Christian faith detests lies, deceit, stealing and all criminal acts whatsoever.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know to enable you obtain Affidavit of fund claim, delete his forwarded details, fix your and claim your rightful entitlement.

I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud, i secretly scanned the attached accident photo's he forwarded for your perusal.

Send me SMS immediately you receive this message for more details as your WATCH DOG, Tel/SMS: +2348097637259

Yours Truly,

Mr. Abubakar Iya
Chairman, Investigation and Debts Management Board.

Phone:
+2348097637259
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

heinzwesely05@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:25 am

RE: JUST ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT

DELIVERY AGENT <heinzwesely05@gmail.com>
Bcc:

22 Feb at 22:05

DEAR BENEFICIARY,
RE: JUST ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT
GOOD DAY, MY NAME IS AGENT HEINZ WESELY, THE DELIVERY AGENT IN CHARGE OF YOUR ATM CARD, I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR ATM CARD WORTH $1.5MILLION,

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON +17044489946 FOR MORE DETIALS OR SEND SMS/W.HATSAPP.

RESPECTFULLY,

DIPLOMAT- HEINZ WESELY

Phone:
+17044489946
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lawndale, NC
Original network provider* Us Lec Of North Carolina, Inc.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

customercareservicecimb@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 am

RE: Internet Crime Victim Restitution ( REF: FLP-IP/2422-FM10089/0877)

CUSTOMER SERVICE <customercareservicecimb@outlook.com>

Mon, 3 May at 11:10

Attn: Beneficiary

RE: Internet Crime Victim Restitution ( REF: FLP-IP/2422-FM10089/0877)

Our records indicate that you are eligible to receive restitution for one or more of the internet frauds schemes you have been a victim of, See necessary case details below.

The perpetrator and their group of co-offenders had over 2000 aliases originating from Russia, Nigeria, Ghana, London and many more masking their original identities.

Our records indicate that you have been a victim of fraud because your contact details were found on several devices belonging to the perpetrator. Following court orders, this makes you eligible to receive restitution for damages caused by their crimes. Being that (SUBJECT) operated on an international scale and victimized thousands of individuals and companies of several nationalities, we determined that the investigation had to be kept private and away from public media to maintain unitary judgment and integrity in international relations, Because this was a private investigation, all victims (Including yourself) were represented by a professional court-appointed public defender (European Law Firm) with over 10 years of experience on similar case.

After having consistently pursued the (SUBJECTS) case for two years, successfully secured restitution payments of $1.500,000.00 (One Million Five hundred thousand United states dollars) for each victim via ATM CARD.

Restitutions are ordered to be paid immediately, to start receiving your restitution benefits kindly forward your details with identification.

Note: that all entries must be claimed not later than 20th of May, 2021, Be sure to quote your reference number (REF: FLP-IP/2422-FM10089/0877) in all correspondences, all that is required of you is to sign the HARD COPY FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS and pick your card (ATM).

Chat me immediately on this WhatsApp number:+ 1704 4489946

Sincerely Yours.

Marquis G. Craig
Director Restitution payment officer

Tel: + 1 704-448-9946
Wayne

rebeccaschieble02@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 27, 2021 1:16 am

RE: YOUR BOX

STORAGE DEPARTMENT <rebeccaschieble02@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 26 May at 14:34

Dear Friend,

RE: YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IN USA

Greetings, my name is INGRAM M. LEE, I’m the new storage officer with Prime storage Group USA, I came in contact with a consignment box on your name tagged CLEARANCE, during security check I notice that the consignment was abandoned due to the delivery agent’s inability to produce FinCEN clearance certificate.
I will help you get the needed document for immediate release of the consignment to you without any delay, I will give you more info as soon as I hear from you.

Thank you for your Cooperation for our mutual benefits.

Yours Truly,

Ingram M. Lee
Storage Keeper
Prime Storage Group USA.
Telephone /Whatsapp No: +1 704 4489946

Dear Friend,

RE: YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IN USA

Greetings, my name is INGRAM M. LEE, I’m the new storage officer with Prime storage Group USA, I came in contact with a consignment box on your name tagged CLEARANCE, during security check I notice that the consignment was abandoned due to the delivery agent’s inability to produce FinCEN clearance certificate.
I will help you get the needed document for immediate release of the consignment to you without any delay, I will give you more info as soon as I hear from you.

Yours Truly,

Ingram M. Lee
Storage Keeper
Prime Storage Group USA.
Telephone /Whatsapp No: +1 704 4489946
Wayne

onyedekekenneth789@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:11 pm

RE: URGENT RESPONSE

CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE <onyedekekenneth789@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 5 Jul at 21:35

From Mr. Marquis G. Craig

Telephone: +1 7044489946

Whatsapp: + 704-448-9946

Date: 05/07/2021

Dear friend,

GOOD NEWS, I want to inform you that I have made a solid arrangement with a financier/lender to loan us all the fees needed to finance the release of your abandoned consignment (Fund) due to your inability to raise the fees.

The Lender will send you all the money needed to reconcile all the fees for documentations and Taxes in bits, no collateral required.

As soon as I hear from you I will give you more details on the requirements.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Marquis G. Graig

Debt Management office (DMO).
Wayne

Re: chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:45 pm

Re: PRESIDENTIAL WAIVER ON YOUR PAYMENT

DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE <chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 11 Oct at 21:38

HE PRESIDENT

THE WHITE HOUSE

DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (DMO)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington,

DC 20500, USA.

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the United States Government listed your name among the scammed beneficiaries to receive US$1,500,000,00 (One Million Five hundred thousand US dollars) covid-19 pandemic compensation fund.

I have instructed the US Bank to issue an ATM CARD in your name, reconfirm your current address for urgent delivery, the shipment tracking number will be forwarded to you to track your ATM CARD till delivered at your doorstep.

Contact the authorized ATM release officer (Anthony Castro) through this phone number with your address: +1 7044489946

Congratulations,

Yours Truly,

Yellen Janet.

The President

White House
Wayne

Re: chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:44 am

Grant scam.

THE PRESIDENT
THE WHITE HOUSE
DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (DMO)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington,
DC 20500, USA.

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE: RESTITUTION/COVID 19 COMPENSATION APPROVED NO:US/CID/VL19/3001907

This is to inform you that the United States Government listed your E-mail among the beneficiaries to receive US$1,500,000,00 (One Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) covid-19 pandemic compensation fund.
You are urgently requested to fly down to the payment claim office USA for endorsement and ATM CARD collection.

Note: if you cannot fly down due to your busy schedule, far distance trip or old age you will be required to pay a mandatory accredited attorney endorsement, insurance and ATM delivery fee $110.00 (One hundred and Ten United States Dollars).
Get back to me immediately, reconfirming your current address, ID and phone number for urgent verification and onward shipment of your issued ATM CARD,

Expecting your prompt response.

Congratulations,

Mr. Carey M. Edward
Office of The President
Debt Management Office USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:43:31 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHOGhCJ9jCGUCmiP=UBCm-x3oGuPsqssuN=j3haouZDMEoCU=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: RESTITUTION/COVID 19 COMPENSATION APPROVED NO:US/CID/VL19/3001907
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.tax.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:32 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear beneficiary,

I'm Barr, Carey Edward from the United States, i just want to inform you that I have made a solid arrangement with a trusted financier who will loan you all the money needed to finance your fund $3,500.000 release into your bank account within the next 72 banking hours.i got your email contact from the Debt management office (DMO).

Contact the lender immediately with your bank details, ID and cell number, I want to assure you that you will not spend your hard earned money till you receive your payment

Contact person: Acuna I.O Rene
Email: info.tax.org@gmail.com

Thank you for your Cooperation or our mutual benefits.

Yours in Service,

Carey Edward & Associate.
Legal Attorney.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <onyedekekenneth789@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.41]
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 09:21:14 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFyzRiRYjEKjxSusdCNkH55AL0DxoS6Qvm--ecXv1or3wDsUOQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED.

My name is Dr. Mele Kyari, the committee chairman on petroleum resources downstream sector. I received a letter of change of ownership today from one Mr. Kerri V. Dean of #1201 Patterson Ave. #25 Earle, AR 72331 Arkansas, USA, that the contract your company executed few years ago for the supply of vessels for off loading of crude oil into our oil refinery depots valued TWENTY FIVE MILLION United States Dollars (USD $25,000.000.00) approved by the Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria, should now be paid into this bank account bearing his name.

Account Name: Mr. Kerri V. Dean
Receivers Account #:1000074550764
Route #: 061000104/Ach

Swift Code: SNTRUS34

It is stated in the said letter that you are late and he is your next of kin, he went further to state that you indeed signed an agreement with him (Mr. Kerri V. Dean) to be your beneficiary before your untimely death after a long protracted illness.

He did not provide any power of attorney from a well respected Public Notary ie (chambers or an attorney) which will prove and support his claims. I therefore asked him to come back next week and this was to enable me buy more time to try and see if i can get in contact with you to verify how genuine his claims are and if indeed it was with your consent. if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed or presumed that indeed you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on your behalf to Mr. Kerri v. Dean to claim/receive your fund.
But if you are well and alive please then confirm the receipts of this letter and re-confirm your personal information and how you want the said fund to be paid to you without further delay.

Expecting your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Mele Kyari

Group Managing Director Of NNPC.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <chairmansenatecommittee10@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.173]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:10:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHOGhCKEKyy_VJkUjukKOpPBV9jJog80_a7GdYtkjz0oqOU4Fg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.