Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

internationalmonitoryimf@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

internationalmonitoryimf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam,

haniyaabdulaziz99@aol.com <internationalmonitoryimf@gmail.com>
Bcc:

20 Feb at 13:35

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

Look into this email. I am a typical Muslim woman. I need your help and your advice.

I was Aide to late President Muammar Gaddafi during the period of his regime. I am not in Libya ever since the trouble started because all the officials that served under the regime of late President Muammar Gaddafi ran away from Libya including me when he died on 20 October 2011. during our time in government, we operate a foreign bank accounts, in Europe , which i deposited the sum of $50,000,000.00 with the bank , i will be happy to get hold of an honest person who will not betray me , because i am still on hiding i cannot claim the fund myself , so looking for a trusted one who will finally put a claim on my behalf, for a better business or investment in your country.

I am residing somewhere in Africa know to me alone till date. Please do not be afraid. I cannot put you into trouble. I am a careful person. I need your quick reply. I will give you more confidential details as soon as I receive your positive reply. You can write me in Arabic if you can understand Arabic or English as well, And please forward your reply to only this email addresses.

Yours sincerely,

Haniya Abdul Aziz
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.