Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs_elizabethkwaghbulah@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs_elizabethkwaghbulah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Re: Your Secured Unlimited Master Card

Mrs. Elizabeth Kwaghbulah <mrs_elizabethkwaghbulah@yahoo.com>

19 Feb at 20:42

Debt Management Office Nigeria (D.M.O)
NDIC Building (1st Floor),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
P.M.B. 532, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear: Beneficiary.

Re: Your Secured Unlimited Master Card

Despite all efforts to move out your funds from the banks, it has proved very difficult over the years due to international clearances being demanded by some international organizations. Consequently, I have had series of meetings with officials of the bank of America (BOA), regarding the best option to move your fund without problems.

Our financial consultant followed up with the bank and has finally resolved with the bank and agreed to move the funds through a privately secured unlimited master card, which will be issued in your name or company name. With the master card, you can make daily withdrawals of up to $10,000.00 from any bank ATM machine. You can also transfer up to $300,000.00 weekly using this privately secured unlimited master card.

I think this is the best option for you to receive your fund in your country because, everything about the privately secured unlimited master card has been designed to work anywhere in the world.

I look for your urgent response,

Mrs. Elizabeth Kwaghbulah.
Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department.(D.M.O)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.