Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hsbcbancustomercar@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hsbcbancustomercar@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:45 pm

BENEFICIARY NEWS

HSBC BANK <officedirectorinternational@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hsbcbancustomercar@gmail.com
Bcc:

19 Feb at 14:45

HSBC Bank USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240
1 8002 975 0222,
1 74316 841 7211
http:/ /www.us.hsbc.com

BENEFICIARY NEWS

The US government on foreign/local payment in its last meeting with the deputy governor of HSBC Bank gave a final approval for the immediate payment of all the foreign contractors who for long executed their contract in United State of America without receiving their contract payment.
In view of this present development, we wish to inform you that your contract fund has been stated for immediate remittances but action is on your contract payment following a change of account application filled in by one MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA with the new account details as follows: Beneficiary:MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA: Account NO: 761751781 ROUTING: 0720000326 Swift Code:CHASUS33. BANK NAME : CHASE BANK: Addresses 1825-44TH. ST SW WYOMING, MI
This account information which was submitted by MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA did not come with VALID POWER OF ATTORNEY, it is this issue that compelled me to contact you so as to receive confirmation from you on the change of account.

If this change of account was authorized by you, it has to be written in company letter headed paper stamped and signed by you; Reconfirming to me the following. 1. That the application for the change of beneficiary was done with your consent.
2. That the said fund should be transferred into the above account. This has to be done immediately because we will not entertain any enquiry from your so called agent who came to this office demanding your contract payment by cashier cheque, telegraphic transfer or certified bank draft: If in the alternative you did not permit any body to effect such a change of account, authenticate your disapproval to this office in your letter headed paper with all the contract and account details clearly stated.

This is to enable us avoid errors in transferring of this fund. HSBC Bank will not be held responsible for any wrong information given to us. You are expected to contact this office on the above telephone and fax or e-mail and reply this message as soon as you receive it.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Vincent Megan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dr.miacamille05@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm

HELLO DEAR.

Wells Fargo Bank <dr.miacamille05@gmail.com>
Reply-To: chcokie690@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 23 Mar at 10:03

Wells Fargo Bank
101 N. Phillips Avenue
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
http:/ /www.wellsfargo.com

HELLO DEAR.

I am Ms. Lisa Thomason , Director of operations from ( Wells Fargo Bank) United States of America Head Office. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United States of America concerned with foreign claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

Your Name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds.I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm it not correct.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/ expenditures and audited reports of revenues.

Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$35M only will be transfer into your account after the proccessing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfide beneficary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 7 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred.
Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Lisa Thomason
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dacidmorgan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 21, 2020 4:47 pm

HELLO DEAR.

Wells Fargo Bank <dacidmorgan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: chcokie690@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 21 May at 15:21

Wells Fargo Bank
101 N. Phillips Avenue

HELLO DEAR.

I am Ms. Lisa Thomason , Director of operations from ( Wells Fargo Bank) United States of America Head Office. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United States of America concerned with foreign claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

Your Name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds.I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm it not correct.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/ expenditures and audited reports of revenues.

Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$35M only will be transfer into your account after the proccessing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfide beneficary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 7 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Lisa Thomason
Wayne

davidmrjohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:51 pm

HELLO DEAR

Wells Fargo Bank <davidmrjohn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: chicokie35@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 10 Oct at 09:15

Wells Fargo Bank
101 N. Phillips Avenue
E-MAIL Ms.LopezNicole@outlook.com

HELLO DEAR

I am Ms. Lopez Nicole , Director of operations from ( Wells Fargo Bank) United States of America Head Office. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United States of America concerned with foreign claim payments.

Waiting for your reply soon E-MAIL Ms.LopezNicole@outlook.com

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Lopez Nicole
Wayne

wongminggunderson@gmx.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:56 am

BREAKING NEWS

HSBC BANK <dacidmorgan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wongminggunderson@gmx.com

Bcc:

Tue, 15 Jun at 02:55

HSBC BANK USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240

BREAKING NEWS

The US government on foreign/local payment in its last meeting with the deputy governor of HSBC Bank gave a final approval for the immediate payment of all the foreign contractors who for long executed their contract in United State of America without receiving their contract payment.
In view of this present development, we wish to inform you that your contract fund has been stated for immediate remittances but action is on your contract payment following a change of account application filled in by one MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA with the new account details as follows: Beneficiary:MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA: Account NO: 761751781 ROUTING: 0720000326 Swift Code:CHASUS33. BANK NAME : CHASE BANK: Addresses 1825-44TH. ST SW WYOMING, MI
This account information which was submitted by MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA did not come with VALID POWER OF ATTORNEY, it is this issue that compelled me to contact you so as to receive confirmation from you on the change of account.

If this change of account was authorized by you, it has to be written in company letter headed paper stamped and signed by you; Reconfirming to me the following. 1. That the application for the change of beneficiary was done with your consent.
2. That the said fund should be transferred into the above account. This has to be done immediately because we will not entertain any enquiry from your so called agent who came to this office demanding your contract payment by cashier cheque, telegraphic transfer or certified bank draft: If in the alternative you did not permit any body to effect such a change of account, authenticate your disapproval to this office in your letter headed paper with all the contract and account details clearly stated.

This is to enable us avoid errors in transferring of this fund. HSBC Bank will not be held responsible for any wrong information given to us. You are expected to contact this office on the above telephone or e-mail and reply this message as soon as you receive it.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Vincent Megan
Wayne

Re: davidmrjohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Attention Beneficiary

Association Bank of Singapore <davidmrjohn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 3 Oct at 12:09

Association Bank of Singapore
#12-08, MAS Building
10 Shenton Way, Singapore 079117
Tel: (65) 6224 4300 / Fax: (65) 6224 1785

Attention Beneficiary

I am Ms Benita Manitowabi, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Association Bank of Singapore (ABS).am a Canadian born American citizen

I write to contact you about a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Association Bank of Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim to the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose a 40% offer for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated below:-

i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence the transaction and a direct telephone number where you can always reach me.

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab

Phones: +6562244300
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Singapore
City or exchange location City South
Original network provider* Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel)

+6562241785
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Singapore
City or exchange location City South
Original network provider* Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel)
Wayne

barristerw93@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Attention Beneficiary

Association Bank of Singapore <barristerw93@gmail.com>
Reply-To: msbenitamanitowab1@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 14 Nov at 15:37

Association Bank of Singapore
#12-08, MAS Building
10 Shenton Way, Singapore 079117
Tel: (65) 6224 4300 / Fax: (65) 6224 1785

Attention Beneficiary

I am Ms Benita Manitowabi, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Association Bank of Singapore (ABS).am a Canadian born American citizen

I write to contact you about a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Association Bank of Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim to the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose a 40% offer for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated below:-

i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence the transaction and a direct telephone number where you can always reach me.

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab
Wayne

mrvincentmegan6677@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:44 pm

ATTENTION CUSTOMER

HSBC BANK <barristerw93@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrvincentmegan6677@hotmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 24 Dec at 01:06

HSBC BANK USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240

ATTENTION CUSTOMER

This is to enable us avoid errors in transferring of this fund. HSBC Bank will not be held responsible for any wrong information given to us. You are expected to contact this office on the above e-mail and reply this message as soon as you receive it.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Vincent Megan
Wayne

HSBC Bank - MrVincentMegan22@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Recovery scam.

HSBC BANK USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240
www. us.hsbc.com

ATTENTION CUSTOMER

This is to enable us avoid errors in transferring of this fund. HSBC Bank will not be held responsible for any wrong information given to us. You are expected to contact this office on the above telephone or e-mail MrVincentMegan22@hotmail.com and reply this message as soon as you receive it.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Vincent Megan

Header:

Return-Path: <dacidmorgan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ceejfax@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:52:58 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAxqPbsycTu-L08yCp8pKC9CSB_K_+0v6DYvCtXZ8qs2dG1igQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION CUSTOMER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

a.office@secretary.net

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:41 pm

The email sent to MrVincentMegan22@hotmail.com received a reply from a.office@secretary.net:

HSBC BANK USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240
www. us.hsbc.com

ATTENTION CUSTOMER

YOUR FUND $27.5 MILLION IS READY FOR TRANSFER BEFORE WE WILL PROCEED WE WILL WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM PERSONAL INFORMATION AND BANKING INFORMATION TO CROSS CHECK ON OUR SYSTEM IF YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THE FUND.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

WE WILL ALSO PROVIDE DOCUMENT OF PROOF

TO RECONFIRM

FULL NAME :
ADDRESS:
SEX
PHONE
BANK NAME
BANK ADRESS
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTINE NUMBER
SWIFT CODE
BANK PHONE

MR VINCENT MEGAN

Header:

Return-Path: <a.office@secretary.net>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [154.118.25.225]
Message-ID: <trinity-5b7b212f-0044-40ac-afef-3046ab828be5-1641788850928@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
To:
Subject: ATTENTION CUSTOMER
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:27:30 +0100

Originating IP: 154.118.25.225
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.