Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristeratlawesq@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristeratlawesq@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Reply ASAP

Graham A. Rouse <barristeratlawesq@yahoo.com>
To:

19 Feb at 13:49

Top Confidential

I am Graham Alfred Rouse Chambers and associates. This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client, MR. PAUL SPENCER. My Deceased Client MR. PAUL SPENCER, an AMERICAN, a marine Engineer. The funds valued at $18.350M USD is within your province. Unfortunately MR. PAUL SPENCER lost his life with his wife lost their life in auto crash, while their only child died a week later, the only known next of kin was his wife who also lost her life also in the auto crash except some vital document related to the Deposit still in my possession.

The Governing Body of the Finance company has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the Next of Kin so that my late Clients ‘Fund will not be converted as abandon funds and we share 70/30. For the sake of transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact to me via my e-mail for further information related to this matter while I will officially introduce you to the Bank were the funds is in Italy.

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance
while I expect your prompt response.
Best Regards,

Barrister Graham Alfred Rouse
(SAN) (L.B Hons) B.L PhD
Email: barristeratlawesq@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.