Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alman.sadiq@yahoo.ie

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alman.sadiq@yahoo.ie

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Verification

Information <alman.sadiq@yahoo.ie>
To:

19 Feb at 09:35

From The Desk of : Sadiq Alman
Director special operations department
Frog Capital & Investment
Private investment managers & Financial agents
12 Birkenhead Street
London - WC1H 8BA

PAYMENT VERIFICATION

I am Sadiq Alman the Director special operations department Frog Capital & Investments London . Our office has been contracted by the United Nations to verify / recommend for payment all international debts owned to individual and companies .

These payments includes but not limited to unclaimed customer deposits or overpayments, Unclaimed Contract Funds, certificates of deposit, credit balances, refunds, uncashed death benefits, and the contents of safety deposit boxes.

You are receiving this email because you need to reconfirm your personal / payment details to enable us verify and recommend your file for payment . I look forward to hearing from you .

Yours sincerely

Sadiq Alman
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.