Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wanagac@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wanagac@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:14 pm

Dear Sir, From The Wanaga's Family...!

Collins Mbano Wanaga <jkaiser99@yahoo.com>

19 Feb at 09:01

Dear Sir,

Permit me to introduce myself if this massage came to you as a surprise, I am Collins Mbano Wanaga a Zimbabwean citizen presently taking refugee in GHANA west Africa. Due to crises in my country coupled with the assassination of my late father Mr. Desmond Wanaga. Who was killed by PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE war veteran association who are calling for the white collection of farm land from all white settlers in Zimbabwe which is wrong. My father due to his stand over these issues fell out with the ruling party of PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE. Now I, my mother and my kid sister had to flee from our country to find refuge here in GHANA. Before the death of my father he was a major dealer of Diamond and Merchandise. He secretly moved these funds acquired from various sales in two trunk-boxes and deposited it in a security company in Ghana.

But at the time of deposit he told the security company that it is family valuables that are contained in the boxes. The total amount contained in the two boxes is $20 MILLION USD. Unknowingly to the security company. Please I want you to know that when my father heard of the plot by PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE to kill him, he instructed the security company in Ghana to move the boxes containing the money to LONDON by DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. But unfortunately my father could not escape out of ZIMBABWE; he was eventually killed, though he could not claim the boxes before his untimely death. The boxes is presently in LONDON under the care of the DIPLOMATIC agent that moved it to LONDON but the DIPLOMAT or the CUSTOMS don’t know that it's money that is in the boxes. We have all the vital documents with us, We therefore contacted you as a trust worthy, God fearing and experience person of your caliber to help us travel to LONDON to receive and invest this money in your country and take us as one family and will also buy a house for us over there where we can live safely.

IF you are interested please send me your,

1, Full names.
2, your Private Telephone and fax Number.
3, Current residential address,
4, Occupation as well as ID (intn'l passport or driver's license)

I have attach my refugee ID, my kid sister and my mother also the documents of the boxes for evidence of the deposit. the only thing that is required to do is to obtain an AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP in your name from the law court, then, the security company will order the diplomatic agent in LONDON to hand the boxes over to you as the receiver, regarding to this transaction, we are prepared to give you 25% of the money for your assistance.Please do reply through my private email address: (wanagac@yahoo.com).

We are expecting to hear from you soonest.

Stay blessed.

yours sincerely,
Collins Mbano Wanaga.
For the family.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

wanagac@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:13 pm

Dear Sir, From The Wanaga's Family... Please View Attachment !

Collins Mbano Wanaga <mkoal01@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 31 Jan at 11:37

Dear Sir,

Permit me to introduce myself if this massage came to you as a surprise, I am Collins Mbano Wanaga a Zimbabwean citizen presently taking refugee in GHANA west Africa. Due to crises in my country coupled with the assassination of my late father Mr. Desmond Wanaga. Who was killed by PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE war veteran association who are calling for the white collection of farm land from all white settlers in Zimbabwe which is wrong. My father due to his stand over these issues fell out with the ruling party of PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE. Now I, my mother and my kid sister had to flee from our country to find refuge here in GHANA. Before the death of my father he was a major dealer of Diamond and Merchandise. He secretly moved these funds acquired from various sales in two trunk-boxes and deposited it in a security company in Ghana.

But at the time of deposit he told the security company that it is family valuables that are contained in the boxes. The total amount contained in the two boxes is $20 MILLION USD. Unknowingly to the security company. Please I want you to know that when my father heard of the plot by PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE to kill him, he instructed the security company in Ghana to move the boxes containing the money to LONDON by DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. But unfortunately my father could not escape out of ZIMBABWE; he was eventually killed, though he could not claim the boxes before his untimely death. The boxes is presently in LONDON under the care of the DIPLOMATIC agent that moved it to LONDON but the DIPLOMAT or the CUSTOMS don’t know that it's money that is in the boxes. We have all the vital documents with us, We therefore contacted you as a trust worthy, God fearing and experience person of your caliber to help us travel to LONDON to receive and invest this money in your country and take us as one family and will also buy a house for us over there where we can live safely.

IF you are interested please send me your,

1, Full names.
2, your Private Telephone and fax Number.
3, Current residential address,
4, Occupation as well as ID (intn'l passport or driver's license)

I have attach my refugee ID, my kid sister and my mother also the documents of the boxes for evidence of the deposit. the only thing that is required to do is to obtain an AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP in your name from the law court, then, the security company will order the diplomatic agent in LONDON to hand the boxes over to you as the receiver, regarding to this transaction, we are prepared to give you 25% of the money for your assistance.Please do reply through my private email address: (wanagac@yahoo.com).

We are expecting to hear from you soonest.

Stay blessed.

yours sincerely,
Collins Mbano Wanaga.
For the family.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: wanagac@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 pm

Same scam message and fake documents received again from:

Return-Path: <mkoal01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wanagac@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:45:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CADOymb6n_m233OuPXi7Z4YCiQ6iizxRzKyHCX6sxQJX+m6Lhng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir, From The Wanaga's Family... Please View Attachment !
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wanagac@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:20 pm

Same scam message and documents from header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < mkoval002@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.179]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:23:01 +0000
Message-ID: <CAL1FZ6HMpaJW70u=X2SWKDHZ1ibbxmkZZLK7QJXiz=_DRapVbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir, From The Wanaga's Family... Please View Attachment !
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wanagac@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Same scam message and documents from header:

Received: from 10.197.33.136
Return-Path: < markkoval003@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.50]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:00:13 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHNYP3Rde9rx73Cc2suHdZjOfz-sk4Jbq4K2jhfAoj6z7kaLhg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir, From The Wanaga's Family... Please View Attachment !!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.