Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 am

No body of the E-mail.

Subject:

Hello how are you.

Header:
Return-Path: <malakhassiani@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020
Subject: Hello how are you.

How are you today?

I will like to thank you for honoring my message, it is my pleasure to let you know that I appreciate our friendship; i know that knowing one another is a gradual process but i strongly believed that in the nearest future we will perfectly understand each other very well.

I have Been a hardworking woman all my life even before gotten married, anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Malak Hassan 31 years old from Abu Dhabi, and i was born in Abu Dhabi ( United Arab Emirates) - UAE in a city called the second largest city of UAE. And i Studied Banking in Abu Dhabi University where i obtained my PHD on Banking/Finance..

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman because of my work, which caused our divorce, but is okay since he has accused me of giving much attention to my work than him (being so busy with my banking work ) accounting / auditing, that i was not having much time for him, but he refused to understood that i was pursing a goal, although I told him that soon i would resign so that we will have enough time for each others but he was impatient with me while he knows me like that even before he married me, but is over between us now, I am now free and happy because i have everything i need in life and that is the reason why i am thinking of relocating to another place or country to get into investment and maybe to own a small company which i can be reliable to manage enough of myself since he got married to another person.

So please tell me more about you, and also please tell me more about your country, as i made it known to you, i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish, but based on my passed experience with my EX-partner i find it very difficult to trust people.

And to be honest i had not been to any other country for a while, and due to the nature of my job i have no adequate idea of any current business that will be profitable, you stand a better chance to know which business that is profitable, and i urge you to throw more light about your country and the current profitable business therein.

I look forward to your positive response meanwhile have a pleasant day,

Yours faithfully,
Malak Hassan
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:08 am

My dear,

Thanks a lot for your mail, It is my pleasure to let you know that I appreciate our friendship; i know that knowing one another is a gradual process but i strongly believed that in the nearest future we will perfectly understand each other better, and i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish, but based on my passed experience with my EX-partner i find it very difficult to trust people.

As i made it known to you in my previous mail, i was married but my Ex Husband cheated on me by having an affairs with my childhood friend which leads to our separation, i don't see my divorce as a failure, but i see it as an end to a relationship, because every relationship has beginning and end, our divorce was to me like a tragedy, but it wasn't, had it been we continue to stay together, it would been even worse, When any husband started having an affairs with his wife childhood friend, it's an insult beyond comparison.

We own a car rental company, air port taxis and commercial transport company together and we have joint account, but due to nature of my work i do not have the time to follow up our companies, my ex-husband was the one in-charge of the companies, but the general manager of our companies was very very sincerer to me by revealing to the way things are going in our companies, the manager of our company open up to me how my ex-husband was busy lavishing money on women, that was the obvious reason why i open a secret account since 2014, while my ex-husband was busy showering money on another woman, buying house and cars for another woman, i was busy saving money planing for the future of me and my only son.

But before our divorce last year we sold our companies, we sold everything share the share the money amicably, but my ex-husband is not aware of the secret account that i owned, and i don't want him to know of the account, if my ex-husband find out he will sue me for breach of confidence, and i may loose the money or be force to share the money with him, that is why i need your assistance as a foreign partner to get the money transfer for an investment. meanwhile the total money i am talking about is ($9,500,000.00) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars, i will like to invest it in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now, i am doing this for the future of my only son.

On acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself, i beg you not to disclose it to anybody, and once this fund is completely transferred, i will resign and come over, i am giving you all this details with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

But before I commence, I want you to send me the details as follows,

1 A scan copy of your identification (ID, Driver's license or passport)
2. Your Full names
3 Telephone numbers
4. Current residential address either home or office
5. Occupation

Upon the receipt of the above data; i will provide you with more details of these operation.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Malak.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:20 pm

Dear

I wish to throw more light on the opening of the account and why the fund cannot be transfer from my country UAE direct to your country, such huge amount of money can not be remit from UAE to your country, due to the terrorist unrest in European countries, America,Africa and United Kingdom.

You will open the account with our corresponding bank called United Oversea Bank [UOB] Indonesia. And the reason why you should open the non-resident account with UOB bank in Indonesia is because UOB Indonesia is our corresponding bank, our bank here Dubai / Abu Dubai Islamic bank share the same swift telex code with UOB bank Indonesia, and i wish to bring to your notice that every bank has swift telex code, but in a banking institution the are corresponding banks.

But i am not sure how much it will costs to open the account but i am sure its something you can handle; because here in Abu Dhabi it will cost about $750.00 or $800.00 dollars to open a non-resident bank account, and i want you to know that the non-resident account you will to open with our corresponding bank in Indonesia is your personal account, you are the one that will have access to the account not me, and the money for the opening of the account is not any charge, the money for the opening of the account is just like a deposit you will make to your account, the money for the opening of the account will reflect in your non-resident account after the opening of the account.

And to open the non-resident account will be your only financial obligation in this ongoing project,
if you put yourself together you can handle it, and as soon as the non-resident account is ready you will receive the legal documents that will backup this transaction and agreement that will clearly states the terms, condition and the percentage that we agreed.

And as soon as you conclude with the United Oversea Bank Indonesia, i will remit the fund from my branch here in Abu Dhabi to your non-resident account in Indonesia, and the fund will reflect to your non-resident account within 6 hours of remitting the fund, then you will transfer your own share of 30% of the total sum to any account of your choice in any country.

Then the remaining 70% of the total sum which is my own share will remain in your non-resident account Indonesia until i will join you in your country before we decide on which business we will invest my own share of the money, and immediately after the transfer i will join you and start a new life with my son, as i earlier made it known to you in my previous mail i don't have any business experience due to the nature of my job, you are the one that will manage any business we invest my own share of the money.

On acceptance i will give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank and start the process of the account opening, and i will draft a letter that you will send to the bank.

your Malak
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:19 am

My dear ,

Thank you for your dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom i can rely on to handle this transaction.

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project and once this transaction is finalized i will plan a trip to your meet with you, maybe we can have a good investment over there with your advice, you should not have anything to worry about in this transaction;

I have done everything legally required to ensure that everything on my part goes smoothly and passes through all laws of International Banking. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands.

I want to remind you that this transaction needs your total commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

Therefore see below the information needed to contact the United Overseas Bank (Jakarta, Indonesian)

ACCOUNT OPENING APPLICATION LETTER

From Ms.

To

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (UOB) INDONESIA

Emails: uob@uob-asia.com
Chief Representative: Mrs. Utami Dewi Suhadi
Mr. Teo Suan Hwi
Corporate Affairs, United Overseas Bank

subject: Request for opening a new Domiciliary account

Dear Sir/ Madam,

With this letter I hereby wish to submit a request for opening a new domiciliary bank account in your bank.

My name is; .......... .

My address is; ......

My nationality is ......

My Occupation is......

My phone number....

Therefore i am enclosing require vital and important documents along with my passport copy or identity card for the opening of new account.

I kindly request you to provides me procedures needed to open an account in your bank in your branch. I hope to hear from you soon the process of opening bank account in your branch as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your favorable reply,

Sincerely,
Ms. Malak

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uob@uob-asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:17 pm

Auto-reply:

Thank you.

We have received your inquiry.

Thank You For Choosing United Overseas Bank Limited Indonesia.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:f891:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id u17csp5368874qvn;
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:24:18 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqzaI3o9Gdcx++Xcx4gASk1ihh8QjE7ru9eV/vFPJaNTN0tM/jtm6Yb/YvwYvPqtUcDtWwAi
X-Received: by 2002:ac2:4145:: with SMTP id c5mr9222380lfi.71.1581989057916;
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:24:17 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1581989057; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=dhhTdfxJI2P1ZYIjOA4vNTDas4mw0x+b+aolMfbXkzfEsqHMqSTBgKP6bB6M+oy++p
Uie+1mFlnRybYL0fJH48sd5C+F/hOqnddlz0nX76zedITfFmuSXAI80IOJUb/fYWz4zh
jN3O7sXooFDfdQlrxyI1MHtgn9rYVAxkEGPOUsdC8HY6TMy6XqgLDu2cTZrH7PWtZT48
Pjxb+7Ga0LhgGXxwTymTlorCDJcYVUNP5D289FK88NQmQpahsbXQAxA03Orohx44KhTF
YRkmSrUsXtYnPKm4WQDtA6h5X2aYA6lEPxaBtTzba0ilUDO69xjO4Ppp6mfkEn06PNT3
VWIw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:to:subject:precedence
:message-id:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=FIkpQan34LIZAkVm4BVPlIKUGLDDuior4IwEaOFY468=;
b=KxrwkfgtJlJ5fbdBeZ5XweoojEuPeVG28+tBSJ3JkE12ewE51KTfHpDpW9YWv79g3m
fvVe1HKBC8ilHLo2RB7EctuRurM95mBiUZW3a52jUsAbBPAcCYzfWdugjDg01eaMZJlJ
LGNN6ZBZZuS2VepPLonvfbP/WLDh4sBDsoMhZ134FBK1eDJ0oQYV34lAPv1G8zKWSUyN
cRe9puDPSXaV6WjGE9TwuJaATrD29j1zxnCMO/2fxh8TjnoVxpSnR/RcA2FJdOMgoVNC
1NghkQTxhX35jtcX5MszbHFLsUHNEhwhDSkiTk86KGdxOpNCQrWh85YYTl6eyZjA70Vc
PwFg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@uob-asia.com header.s=default header.b="YzBpa/Ea";
spf=neutral (google.com: 185.76.65.64 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) smtp.mailfrom=uob@uob-asia.com
Return-Path: <uob@uob-asia.com>
Received: from h02mx5.reliablemail.org (h02mx5.reliablemail.org. [185.76.65.64])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d24si1050123lfi.174.2020.02.17.17.24.17
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:24:17 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 185.76.65.64 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) client-ip=185.76.65.64;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@uob-asia.com header.s=default header.b="YzBpa/Ea";
spf=neutral (google.com: 185.76.65.64 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) smtp.mailfrom=uob@uob-asia.com
X-Halon-Out: 60a492e7-51ed-11ea-9c74-4da705af371b
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uob-asia.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: Mime-Version:To:Subject:Message-Id:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=FIkpQan34LIZAkVm4BVPlIKUGLDDuior4IwEaOFY468=; b=YzBpa/EaNUF3kSHXwgtFm5UYl6 Y17Ul/yipuICrdTL/BB04eXHWeR6M3hPYvYoGUke+o2F9ybJ9jmMkigtbpBALrgKacrvNW57bpDDv V/Hjcl5K2NgqEiIMZy0XpKEBoZgQnApYKTWiyJlNrOsJovtdhsP8aLrpAVCxkySylD+DKT0lwrwNy rBG1yNXbfrzmamwkVJt2Qku01WvoXHuAlQ4dsUbW1SSZvdd/SglZhfiROAH8x0LLDKMc1l2FhgczS YT4Oq0QyH0RfZd8MsksO/pL+9gMD0YywrzmXVHo1BZqTOjh1Rc93rv/o3BytCeioL2CW50zSFjPpK ZOhosfBA==;
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 01:24:09 GMT
From: United Overseas Bank Limited Indonesia <uob@uob-asia.com>
Message-Id: <1581989049.i2k4SYKfzmmaRiNI@pcluster05.stablehost.com>
Precedence: auto_reply
Subject: UOB Autoresponder
To:
X-Autorespond: Fwd: Details
X-Loop:
X-Precedence: auto_reply
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.0
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - pcluster05.stablehost.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [1244 498] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - uob-asia.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: pcluster05.stablehost.com: authenticated_id: uobasiac/from_h
X-Authenticated-Sender: pcluster05.stablehost.com: uob@uob-asia.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

Orig IP: 185.76.65.64 | Orig ISP: Missdomain Group Ab | City: n/a | Country: Sweden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uob@uob-asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:30 pm

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (UOB) GROUP INDONESIA
Office Address: 38th Floor, UOB Plaza Jalan M.H.
Thamrin No.10 Jakarta Pusat 10230
Email: uob@uob-asia.com
Fax: 0062877765011550
Phone: 006287772712404

Date: 18/02/2020

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Thank you for contacting us.
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your inquiry, Of your Will to open an account in our firm.
Thank you for choosing United Oversea Bank Indonesia for your banking solution, we wish to bring to your notice that we delivers a broad range of financial solutions for you, ranging from your commercial needs and financing micro or small businesses.

United Oversea Bank Indonesia [UOB] is one of the strongest and largest in the country, our bank’s financing sector has established itself in among the largest micro financing businesses in the nationwide. Some benefits include No monthly account fees if you meet the minimum balance, with dedicated teamwork and unending support of our customers,

These are fairly straightforward requirements you need to open a non-resident account with us,

A] YOUR FULL NAME
B] YOUR ADDRESS
C] YOUR NATIONALITY
D] YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
E] A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD
F] YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER

Ensure to submit the above details complete, Therefore, Find three different account options to choose from, each with a fixed minimum deposit:

A] REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WITH ACTIVATION FEE THE SUM OF = $1280 DOLLARS MINIMUM DEPOSIT.

B] GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WITH ACTIVATION FEE THE SUM OF = $2,800 DOLLARS MINIMUM DEPOSIT.

C] PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WITH ACTIVATION FEE THE SUM OF = $6,750 DOLLARS MINIMUM DEPOSIT.

If you choose your new account option, we advise you to:

You are to make a deposit of the account opening fee application corresponding to the option of the account you choose Via our international customer care Unit bank account below:

__________ _FIND BELOW, THE RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATION_ __________

UOB BANK ( PT. BANK UOB INDONESIA )
ACCOUNT : 316101XXXX
NAME : NUR H.
SWIFT CODE : BBIJIDJA
BRANCH : SERANG,BANTEN
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS : SERANG,INDONESIA
PURPOSE OF SENDING: BUSINESS

But if you prefer to make the transfer of your account deposit through western Union or moneygram, please request for our receiving details:

Once your payment is received for your account activation fee, the process will be completed in 24 working hours, and your account details will be forwarded to you.

Thanks for using United Overseas Bank Group (UOB) Indonesia - your banking partners.

Best regards

CHIEF REPRESENTATIVES:
MRS UTAMI DEWI SUHADI/ BRANCH MANAGER
CORPORATE AFFAIRS: MR TEO SUAN HWI.
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:f891:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id u17csp5403275qvn;
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:14:40 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqwGGaiJF2qfYCDdE2jnh+k0d+UydRYUV/Gu3vU5sKRftg2LeTBekGvaZh8laLl1UcQohRyC
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:94c8:: with SMTP id r8mr11648068ljh.28.1581992080500;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1581992080; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ShEMy44Vpgv01u+nknreOnwknF8J/94x1l8IZJvCksXKAImo4O6j0Di/uFSV+iTR15
P4JxCyjyQurzeDJh9xyn+VnvIny/toBviygJogxBIObLkDsdy2z7U6JEgdL4FaZoS8ez
NfVuUq11OonzZJORucFWALfs3C+i5Z/P2grWdaLJqRdMxiO+aAHDz8WW4ayCu3fiO/TV
XACp7DjUC51pl4SsK7IQebaMoPrAT9+M878n+MGao6TUDsmJAgrgv649N2XLqngiXC2Y
d8RC6nXhmMj3iWyomK1wSVe5duclUi4LOcFXRTaX6YK7MEI0/MzcLDMpcPSrs/OiOOUv
/mWA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:user-agent:in-reply-to
:references:subject:to:from:message-id:date:dkim-signature;
bh=syk/agNzz1E4sVRS1kUp4OdZDsGGFYvViwRZRid57p8=;
b=M+gY03+UOZ9N6XvTj2xQDX42G0sKJBGhBKir2KwumEPvWgWIONI3aY23bXp+p/CeJy
kD11cPTv7ZNYqE8qK2YGRuzvE2rdsMKll4/xn9JZnEjaY1xvZUP1dNXp2NxeKeYXAzGP
KdN71dO5RHvv7Zivp/lPowvPbScYq28D1GzgE9auoVHshxLqShJDlCWlvvMH/9soNBvo
iLNydkKaG5WZhGYe95lpzOP0gKd9hU6PLzvJNuxzCy6raTCS1+8O8xRZN+wgDHfZx0Yr
4TL1fU2BrDhTlXvBECq50pKyMYj6rPA6SrRnS194qbB31lOk/XZmi+tnvw3Bzavdjad4
2O6A==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@uob-asia.com header.s=default header.b=dGJSg+Q0;
spf=neutral (google.com: 185.76.67.212 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) smtp.mailfrom=uob@uob-asia.com
Return-Path: <uob@uob-asia.com>
Received: from h04mx19.reliablemail.org (h04mx19.reliablemail.org. [185.76.67.212])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a8si1249150ljm.29.2020.02.17.18.14.40
for <
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 185.76.67.212 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) client-ip=185.76.67.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@uob-asia.com header.s=default header.b=dGJSg+Q0;
spf=neutral (google.com: 185.76.67.212 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of uob@uob-asia.com) smtp.mailfrom=uob@uob-asia.com
X-Halon-Out: 68e21def-51f4-11ea-af98-2761ad1b1be1
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uob-asia.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=syk/agNzz1E4sVRS1kUp4OdZDsGGFYvViwRZRid57p8=; b=dGJSg+Q0ren+wVsBdisz8Ef432 ys+ke+6owtztsEXDcRbOl5vuNSqJWZLoQxbsZnnWKes99eHeVSNJKyScsNqdav7UVEO0OJ10aewjm 7XUIpF2k7G543BJqpCww0rn0C0f62/YAlvazEog8xfBnIE9U+em9CpNLlWBgHAR3bYG/CNkjJzmw6 oMvbPGIQ8rJ6ogE1KxvW9d2OcwVT51tDiDY46rWYFqJA4Xvv4EOInTTlidezhjXeYzfI1+Ur6Wwxe WIyeqzc4UEVCodMj9IopzmJWl4dMdfelyHl15uyXHCB7xGuA2HVQLfn3uQpKG2k+3FnUuzA6o83wc 1GLb47ag==;
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020
Message-ID: <20200217191428.Horde.wYO8FKQkp7EksD0L15ZVhVO@pcluster05.stablehost.com>
From: United Overseas Bank Limited Indonesia <uob@uob-asia.com>
To:
Subject: Re: Details
References: <CANhXKSTUJA8=SgdyAY4SFEtyp2+m-nisE-6OcJ=Qasc+QYBBcg@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKoCK1PXxe6eg91ug3y5n6ZaxbBDNQFyufcBuqGn0HeYJw@mail.gmail.com> <CANhXKSQQ-JjhSdZJiCo1P=e0Uq2vbJBBtPOVp3LyNRX8wGo_jg@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKpEFgCFN7i7QCGSWR0smBF_pCoupWO3-nnEBk9h3nyStw@mail.gmail.com> <CANhXKSTT4PiRdqV1jzAHEvx9TU6g_BJOhb5cbDcOGTKgMjZJ=g@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKqUJvj4+nABLt+opde57EV+1iudO3uUE8V-MKUHe_jpQA@mail.gmail.com> <CANhXKSRdYFenZM+kAf86y-RV90=Q9GONpoBB7AJ-Yq60kt=N2w@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKqcZE7rm3T-VDm7XiaWLVz0t+4n=H3JPu3T7zcRBqixZA@mail.gmail.com> <CANhXKSRxDfdeBYLA8zw+AafrChdHikgL_PKN4TAqOT_UcgkepQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKqVm81CVQ+KSOM8vaQ_ASSeDdWv3PZwZTTVsEFWpRRJ1w@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CABwrbKqVm81CVQ+KSOM8vaQ_ASSeDdWv3PZwZTTVsEFWpRRJ1w@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Horde Application Framework 5
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_P5mqX8J23UqELBFIX6BDuzy"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.7
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - pcluster05.stablehost.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - uob-asia.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: pcluster05.stablehost.com: authenticated_id: uob@uob-asia.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: pcluster05.stablehost.com: uob@uob-asia.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

--=_P5mqX8J23UqELBFIX6BDuzy
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed; DelSp=Yes
Content-Description: Plaintext Message
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Phones:
+62877765011550
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT. Excelcomindo Pratama (GMPCS)

+6287772712404
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT. Excelcomindo Pratama (GMPCS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uob@uob-asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:59 am

Date: 19/02/2020

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Thank you for the information.

We are waiting for your transfer confirmation slip to enable us to serve you.

Thanks for using United Overseas Bank Group (UOB) Indonesia - your banking partners.

Best regards

CHIEF REPRESENTATIVES:
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

malakhassiani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:03 am

Hello dear xxx how is your day going, have not read from you for days now and am worried, waiting to read from you soon to know how you are doing
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: uob-asia.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:30 pm

The fraudster pretends to represent United Overseas Bank Limited Indonesia. As seen above, the link to the real bank website is used in the messages sent, but the emails are sent from a different domain name - uob-asia.com.

There is no content, the domain name is used only for the email address, as in uob@uob-asia.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142156

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: UOB-ASIA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2417269388_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-08-03
Creation Date: 2019-07-27
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-27
Registrar: Name SRS AB
Reseller: AB NameISP
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

uob@uob-asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:25 am

Email:uob@uob-asia.com

Date: 20/02/2020

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Thank you for the information.

We understand that some customers around the world do experience problem handling international remittance due to various reasons. In this case, we advise you to make your account opening deposit available to us through Western Union Money Transfer Service.

_-----BELOW IS OUR WESTERN UNION RECEIVER'S INFORMATION---- _

NAME: SONI H.
ADDRESS: VILLA MUTIARA 2 BOGOR BLOK D1 NO40 RT 008 RW 012 WARINGIN JAYA BOJONG GEDE BOGOR
PURPOSE TRANSFER: BUSINESS

Best regards

CHIEF REPRESENTATIVES:
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.