Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drabrahamnwankwo62@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drabrahamnwankwo62@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:34 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

DrAbraham Nwankwo <drabrahamnwankwo62@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Feb at 12:18

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
(DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE)
P.M.B 532 GARKI, ABUJA
TELEPHONE:+234 8087248906
EMAIL:mrspatienceoniha@presidency.com

Attn:Fund Beneficiary
Dear Sir
Re: Your Outstanding Payment Sum
By introduction, I am MRS.PATIENCE ONIHA, the New Director General, Debt Managements Office, Federal Republic of Nigeria responsible for the payment of all outstanding debts and services of Government of Nigeria. I am directed by the delegates to the World Economic Forum on Africa and the President, World Bank Group through the office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria to investigate the reasons associated with the unnecessary delay to the release of your outstanding sum and effect your transfer from government reserve account through Swift MT103 directly into your account immediately.In the course of vetting and scrutinizing your payment files with us here,we discovered with shocking revelations that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by some dubious,fraudulent and corrupt officials in Central Bank of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance and some government sectors.The worst of all these evils and maltreatment on your humble person is a conspiracy and a plot TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDS INTO A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS FOR SELFISH REASONS BY ENDLESS IMPOSITION OF NON-EXISTENCE TAXES AND FEES.In telegraphic transfers all over the world, what the remitting bank does is to deduct all charges from the beneficiary's principle sum and remit the balance.Therefore it is for your own interest that you stop all your correspondences with any other party, office or individual because you are doing so at your own risk. In view of this ugly situation, you are advised to reconfirm your Bank details where you wish your funds to be remitted to on your reply mail.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soonest through my official email
address:mrspatienceoniha@presidency.com

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Patience Oniha
Director General, Debt Managements Office
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ubahqs2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:36 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Rescueteam UBA <ubahqs2018@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 11 Jun at 05:38

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
(DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE)
P.M.B 532 GARKI, ABUJA
TELEPHONE:+234 8087248906
EMAIL:onihadmo@presidency.com

Attn:Fund Beneficiary
Dear Sir
By introduction, I am MRS.PATIENCE ONIHA, the New Director General, Debt Managements Office, Federal Republic of Nigeria responsible for the payment of all outstanding debts and services of Government of Nigeria. I am directed by the delegates to the World Economic Forum on Africa and the President, World Bank Group through the office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria to investigate the reasons associated with the unnecessary delay to the release of your outstanding sum and effect your transfer from government reserve account through Swift MT103 directly into your account immediately.In the course of vetting and scrutinizing your payment files with us here,we discovered with shocking revelations that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by some dubious,fraudulent and corrupt officials in Central Bank of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance and some government sectors.The worst of all these evils and maltreatment on your humble person is a conspiracy and a plot TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDS INTO A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS FOR SELFISH REASONS BY ENDLESS IMPOSITION OF NON-EXISTENCE TAXES AND FEES.In telegraphic transfers all over the world, what the remitting bank does is to deduct all charges from the beneficiary's principle sum and remit the balance.Therefore it is for your own interest that you stop all your correspondences with any other party, office or individual because you are doing so at your own risk. In view of this ugly situation, you are advised to reconfirm your Bank details where you wish your funds to be remitted to on your reply mail.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soonest through my official email
address:onihadmo@presidency.com
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Patience Oniha

Phone:
+2348087248906
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

drabrahamnwankwodmo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:17 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

MRS PATIENCE ONIHA <drabrahamnwankwodmo@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 16 Mar at 10:47

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
(DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE)
P.M.B 532 GARKI, ABUJA
EMAIL:onihadmo@presidency.com

Attn:FUNDS BENEFICIARY
Dear Sir
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soonest through my official email address:onihadmo@presidency.com
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Patience Oniha
Wayne

onihadmo@presidency.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:34 am

Recovery Scam:

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT SENATOR BOLA AHMED TINUBU (GCFR)
PRESIDENT & COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO-ROCK VILLA, ABUJA-NIGERIA.
Attn: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is very important that the recipient of this Letter should reply immediately to this office in order to confirm it that this very Letter was received by the rightful person, the true beneficiary. You are been advised to read this Letter very carefully because every paragraph explains what you need to know about the Release and Transfer of your due Funds Valued US$10,500.000.00
At this point, I want to tell you to stop all further contacts/communication with any person or person(s) contacting you in respect of your contract/inheritance funds. The Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal Unit, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission and The Nigerian Police Force (N.P.F) have already apprehended some of those suspects/scammers that defrauded you of huge sums.
As the President Federal Republic of Nigeria, I have taken it upon myself to guarantee that your funds are successfully transferred without you having to suffer what you suffered in the past. I am glad to announce it to you today that I, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Accountant General of the Federation have collectively approved and signed the Order to Release your contract/inheritance funds without any further delay. A copy of the Order to Release and Transfer your contract/inheritance funds have been forwarded to International Remittance Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for the onward release of your funds to you. In other words, I put it to you that I am ready to release your said Funds to you within 3-4 working days timeline.
Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk for the final endorsement. So be rest assured that you will receive your due Funds within the stated time line. Officially, we have only one payment mode, WIRE TRANSFER.
Certainly we shall transfer your fund from the Debt Management Account of the Federal Government of Nigeria being the official Account for international/local Payment of debts. A Debt Management Account can be defined as a secret account owned by a government and operated by certain assigned government officials being the authorized signatories whom must sign before Funds can be remitted from such account to any individual/corporation. For this very account no form of direct withdrawals can be made from it except a Bank to Bank wire transfer which must be Approved by me the President being the principal signatory to the account.
Consequent to the fact that I am now responsible to pay you, it is still my duty to enlighten you on the accurate steps to take in order for you to gain full possession of this said Funds being approved in your name.
In the combat against fraud, Funds diversion and delay of payments, I have systematically ensured that several foreign beneficiaries have been paid accordingly in order to retain and rekindle our country's reputation on the global map because this recent government dispensation is focused and targeted to relieve all foreign debts.
In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Debt Settlement Law of The Federal Republic of Nigeria of 1992, it is imperative that you personally contact,DR MRS PATIENCE ONIHA, DIRECTOR GENERAL, DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE, WITH EMAIL CONTACT:onihadmo@presidency.com, and furnish her with the below listed information so that she can pay you.
1. Full Name:
2. House Address:
3. Mobile Phone:
4. Home Phone:
5. Your full bank details:
6. Your Driver's License or International Passport required for official references.
Make sure you furnish her with all the listed information stated above. These are the information's that will enable her facilitate your payment.
Sincerely yours.
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
President & Commander In Chief

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.92
Return-Path: <ajayvasaunnation@googlemail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.53]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 23:41:45 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKdsW13FM=PpVZfXy_mbRvxtx6-W=84yzG3Zr6VqLyEYQC-Jyw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT INFORMATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.