Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shinta_oktya.fk@ub.ac.id

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fairfax@fairfaxfinanciaholding-ontario.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:07 pm

Attn

We are writing to inform you that your package will be leaving tomorrow with Reference Item Number ISN 237354/1089 will be ship out to your destination . As soon as the agent diplomat arrive your country he will call you to notify you of his arrival in your country.

Please note that you must be with the phone number you gave to us so that once he arrive and he give you a call you please make sure you pick it and talk with him.

Please note that your package is very safe and in good condition we will do our best to keep it safe for you before the shipment.

As soon as the package leaves i will let you know.

Thank you for your good understanding.

Best Regards,

Julie Stone,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fairfax@fairfaxfinanciaholding-ontario.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Attn

We are writing to inform you today that your package will be leaving today with dispatch Number Fairfax/ code Number 212904 Left today to Your destination.

The delivery agent will contact you as soon as he arrive.

Please note that you are only going to pay for Sticker Aviation Customs charges of $1,274.00 as soon as the delivery agent contact you in your country. This must be paid before delivery is made to you.

Our account department show that the following fees were paid,

1. Shipping Fees.
2. Administrative Fee.
3. Insurance Fee for the package
4. Export Duty Tax.

So you are not paying for this again. Please note that as soon as the diplomat arrive your destination they are some local charges that you will pay in your country the local charges is $1274 this as to be paid to the airport authority before the package will be release to you. This charges is call Sticker Aviation Customs charges.

The reason you are paying this is because the package is coming from individual to individual. Please make sure that you have your phone with you so that as soon as the diplomat call you both of you can talk.

Thanks.

Julie Stone.

Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd

95 Wellington Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N7.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawrencepierre@lawrencepierre.com fairfax@fairfaxfinanciahol

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 am

Please give me update regarding the shipment. Am surprised that you have stop to contact me this is not fair please give me update.

Did you hear from our agent diplomat Roger Coe. Let me know
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rogercoek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 am

Attn

Good-day!!! I am Mr. Roger Karl Coe the Agent that was appointed to deliver your consignment to you by your partner. Anyway, I am writing to inform you I have arrived into the United States and that I am presently at Harts-field Atlanta International Airport GA as my first point of arrive before i will be coming to deliver the package to you in your city..

As it stands now, there will be a need for me to commence the immediate clearance of the Consignment boxes through the US Customs in order for us to avoid the consignment, been seen as a security risk because of it's nature, sizes and weight.

In the light of the above, I would need you to urgently Reconfirm and furnish me with the following details:-

1) Your full Name and physical address where delivery will be made to you.

2) Provide me with a copy of your photo ID; This will enable me to know
that you are the true beneficiary . You can as well send same by scanning and
sending as an e-mail attachment

3) Confirm to me the name and details of the nearest Airport to you.

4) Reconfirmed your
Land Telephone Number
Cell Phone Number.

As soon as all of the above are received, i shall commence work and shall be briefing you
accordingly.

I shall be looking forward to hearing from you soonest. You must reach me at Asap on 4044557578

Yours truly,

Roger Karl Coe

Confidentiality Notice:

This message is being sent by Roger Karl Coe the agent, and is intended for the exclusive use of its intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify me by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message. If you are not sure as to whether you are the intended recipient, please respond

Karl Roger Coe

Header:
Return-Path: <rogercoek@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020
Subject: Arrival
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rogercoek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Attn

I am in receipt of your e-mail and the information you send to me the information has been submitted to the Authority/custom as the owner of the consignment but wish to urgently inform you that in an attempt to get the consignment cleared for entry into the United State, I need to pay for the Non Inspection sticker in the airport which will enable me have access to clear the consignment.

I want you to understand that since the consignment is coming from individual to individual that is while the Non Inspection sticker has to be paid. But if the consignment belong to the government of USA or United Nations or any of it's agencies i will not need to pay for the Non Inspection sticker

By this arrangement, it means that Your information and that of the consignment will have to be imputed into the USA and UN database and the Non Inspection sticker with a bar-code will have to generated for the consignment.

I was able to make inquiries from the Custom on the procedures for getting the Non Inspection sticker and was told that it is not what can be processed by proxy, hence, I would need to go over there in person and was made to understand that I would have to have my picture taken, by fingerprinted taken before the Non Inspection sticker can be issued and pay for.

I will get back to you shortly as soon as I find out the cost of the Non Inspection sticker and I will email you without delay because I need to arrive your city today. This is the only way the consignment will not be inspected by the officials of the United States Customs at the Airport

So I will get back to you to let you know the cost of the Non Inspection sticker and I will inform you the best way you can send the money to me so that as soon as I obtain it I will take the next available flight to your city to make delivery to you and go back home.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Best regards,

Mr. Roger Karl Coe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawrencepierre@lawrencepierre.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Have you heard from the diplomat. what do you want me do now am worried because you have not heard from the diplomat.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawrencepierre@lawrencepierre.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:21 am

Have you received the package.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rogercoek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:24 am

Attn

I have been trying to reach you all days today on phone but you were not taking your call. Please try and call me.

Am writing to inform you that l proceed to the office to commence action on the process that will lead to our getting the Non Inspection Sticker/ clearance fee before the package can be clear and delivery to you without delay and also let you have my flight details to your city.

Anyway, I have been able to make preliminary inquiries into what it will take to secure and pay for the Non Inspection Sticker/ clearance fee and clear the package aside the official requirement of requesting the details about the package, requesting for my details as well and having my finger-print and photograph taken. This is in terms of the official charges that is been levied on Package under the category of yours.

In view of the above, You will be required to One Thousand Two hundred and seventy - four US Dollars only ($1274.00 ) to pay for the Non Inspection Sticker and clear the consignment from the US government . As soon as this is paid for i will email you my flight details to your city .

I will advise you arrange the fee today on time so that I can make the payment and arrange for the delivery and go back home and this will enable the custom not to open the Package.

I advise you send it through agency account below, You walk into any bank Well Fargo Bank in your area and do a cash deposit.

Account Name.. J. Enterprise LLC
Benefairy Address. Baltimore maryland.
Account Number ....84 890 2XXXX
Routing Number....055003201
Bank Name .... Well Fargo

Please you need to let me know when you are making the payment because i need to tell the office concern so that i will not be subjected to a lot of question.The reasons being that any further delay will start raising suspicions as to why the consignment has not been cleared since I came in and would start accumulating demur-rage and storage fee since it has been taken to the USA customs bonded warehouse

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Coe Karl Roger
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rogercoek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:59 am

Please can you call me it is very urgent 4044557578*

Phone:
+14044557578
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Powertel Atlanta Licenses, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: shinta_oktya.fk@ub.ac.id

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:10 pm

GOLD TRANSACTION/INVESTMENT

Dr. Shinta Oktya Wardhani, SpPD <shinta_oktya.fk@ub.ac.id>
Reply-To: nibcpartners.inc@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 1 Mar at 22:39

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
RE: 1200 KILO GRAMS OF GOLD WORTH $120,000,000 USD INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

I am Mr. Ernst Berger the Head of Equity Advisory of NIBC Capital
Partners Inc. I have a very lucrative business venture for you that is
worth over 1200 Kilo Gram of Gold. Please get back to me ASAP. My
e-mail is (info@nibcbnv.com)

Sincerely,
Mr. Ernst Berger
Head of Equity Advisory
NIBC Capital Partners Inc
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.