Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Manuel Franco

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrmanuelfranco7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 02, 2023 5:31 pm

Good Day: Mrs xxx,

I am Manuel Franco from West Allis introduced as winner of $768 Powerball jackpot. like you already know, I won the Powerball Jackpot of $758million Dollars in 24 August 2017. and the money have change my life and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out there, my family and I has decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. The $768 million prize refers to an annuity option paid over 29 years. However, Manuel Franco decided to claim the cash option of approximately $477 million and will receive just over $326 million after state and federal taxes.

I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, so I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. We decided to donate eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to you and your entire family also to help people around you. I am very Grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered Email Addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

WATCH ME HERE: https: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=BH9_xFvK9aI

I decided to donate to individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select myself by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research.

I decided to reach out to people out there in memory of late Michael Jackson who also help me and my family financially some years ago and its time I keep to my word. My donation of eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars may not be much to you, but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot has done for me. I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.

Do this on time so that you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive Donation. Please keep this to yourself until you get your eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars is in your Bank Account, do not involve any person yet for security reason please.

Name:
Address
State:
City:
Contact Phone Number:
Next Of Kin:
Any valid id card:

Await the completed form.

Regards
Mr. Manuel Franco

Header:

Return-Path: <mrmanuelfranco7@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 16:33:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAORTVLCXw32sF4hK3m29pNmgui=O5u8UiUsKAabYdkoUW9QOkg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day: Mrs xxx,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

m.franco10004@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:16 am

Hello,

I am Manuel Franco, you have a donation of $4,800,000.00 (Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). I won the $768 million Powerball lottery in the states. I am donating part of it to five lucky people and Ten Charity Organizations.

Your email was randomly selected from the universal email database. If you are interested in this, contact me urgently for your claim and MORE INFORMATION.

Watch my full interview here: https: // youtu.be/R_pDrt1np1U.

I am doing this to help cushion the effects of COVID-19 on people. I am doing my best to put a smile on the faces of everyone in the world, in every way I can.

Best Regards,

Manuel.

Header:

Received: from mail.asefa.co.th (mail.asefa.co.th. [49.229.98.99])
Subject: RE
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:28:44 +0000
Message-ID: <45cfbe15f0fa4dde8fd3f79bf98198f2@ASEFAML1.Asefa.co.th>
Reply-To: "m.franco10004@gmail.com" <m.franco10004@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [122.161.65.103]

Originating IP: 122.161.65.103
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: New Delhi
Country of Origin: India
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

franmauel45@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:58 pm

Hello sir/madam,

Congratulations waiting for your response for more info.

Header:

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 00:46:55 +0000
Message-ID: <c8b8ba2ba76a4f6b96a066720aa25185@weizmann.ac.il>
Reply-To: "franmauel45@gmail.com" <franmauel45@gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.