Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

snatorbukolasaraki@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

snatorbukolasaraki@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:21 pm

YOUR PAYMENT COMPENSATION !!!

SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI SARAKI <snatorbukolasaraki@gmail.com>
Bcc:

25 Jan at 15:45

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my personal assistant ( P.A), his contact is:
Name: Mrs.Alexa Adams
Email: adamsalexa59@gmail.com

Ask him to send you the total $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with my personal assistant Mrs.Alexa Adams and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I am having at the moment with my new partner .

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to my personal assistant on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs.Alexa Adams and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,
Senator Bukola Saraki.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: snatorbukolasaraki@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

GET BACK TO ME ASAP.

ALEXA ADAMS <adamsalexa59@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 11 Jul at 22:27

Attn: Scam Victim,

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU), the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and FBI. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of African countries and Europe, which includes (Nigeria, United Kingdom, Spain, Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal)and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherlands) soon for Criminal/Fraud Justice.

During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have ordered that the money recovered from the Scammers be shared among 100 Lucky people around the World for compensation.
This Email/Letter has been directed to you because your email address and country name (South Africa) was found in one of the scammer Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed.

You are therefore being compensated with the sum of USD1, 200,000.00 (US$) (One Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) through
ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD..

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you directly to you via ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD and to be deliver to your address in
your country. To receive the above fund, you are therefore advised to contact me immediately and provide us with your address
where you want the ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD to be deliver to you.

Get back to me ASAP now and forward the below details to me

Your Full Name:
Cell/Mobile Number:
Address:

Cost of delivery of the ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD to your address is $38 only as mandated without extra cost.

The delivery fee of $38 should be send along without further delay
Dr.Godwin Udoma.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.