Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

freeonline2027@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

freeonline2027@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Urgent Project
Martin Spurling <freeonline2027@hotmail.com>

17 Jan at 04:02

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction,
I am Martin Spurling senior Manager of (HSBC Esentepe Branch of Istanbul Turkey ) I got your contact through Your country's exchange On line, and then I decided to write you.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the Handling of
US$9.5 Million ( Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ) .This fund is an excess of what my branch in which
I am the Senior manager made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year 2018 report to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$9.5 Million ( Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ),
on a SUSPENSE SECURITY without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money as my Investment partner.

I intend to part 50% of this fund to you while 50% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no-risk involved in this. It's going to be a Direct transaction.
All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response With regards,
Martin.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.