Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edwardsedwardsking@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edwardsedwardsking@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 am

My proposal

Gerald Nebo <edwardsedwardsking@gmail.com>
Bcc:

15 Jan at 13:29

Millfield Lane, Lower Kings wood,

Tad worth, Surrey, KT20 6RP.

United Kingdom

Good day Sir,

I am Mr. Gerald Nebo, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this Correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I am Mr. Gerald Nebo a financial consultant attached to fidelity investments international, a fund management company with over US$3,000,000,000.00 (Three Billion United States Dollars) capital investment fund. I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and extracts 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert in this profession, I have funds amounting to US$48,000,000.00 (Forty –Eight Million United States Dollars) from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund for our own partnership business investment in his/her country.

All conformable documents to support this Investment Fund will be made available to you. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities so that the funds can be claimed in any of our six clearing houses without any hitches. All I require is your honest co-operation. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement and no government involvement at all.

It is very important you include your contact address, telephone and fax number for easy communication.

Hope to hear from you soon. Email your response to: gerald.nebooth@europe.com

Regards,

Mr. Gerald Nebo

gerald.nebooth@europe.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.