Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.alice_m@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.alice_m@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:30 am

ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS GOOD NEWS?

Mrs. Alice Laberg Mrs. Alice Laberg <mrs.alice_m@yahoo.com>
To:

14 Dec at 22:37

2029 Century Park E, Los Angeles, CA 90067, United States
Tel: +1 (209)-248-2102

Hello Dear.

Am Mrs. Alice La Berg. from the the Financial Task Force Authority. Am writing to alert you of a consignment box dictated to have containing some huge cash being either your inheritance payment bearing your name and contacts, marked with batch number serial code the precipitant laying unclaimed at the airport and was recently repatriated to United Kingdom with instruction to have it deposited at the International Bank of settlement.

Revert back to me as soon you receive this electronic message as to enable me forward the official contacts of the Bank with the batch number of your consignment box in order to officially communicate the person in-charges directly and arrange on how the fund will transfer into your account.

Awaiting for your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Alice La Berg.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.