Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mch2323h@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mch2323h@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:35 pm

Payment Compensation Notification

Andrew Tweedie <mch2323h@gmail.com>
Bcc:

11 Dec at 17:22

Attention

Sir/Mam,

Payment Compensation Notification

I hope this email finds you in a convenient condition.On behalf of Christine Lagarde, the IMF director and at large, I am Andrew Tweedie, Director Finance Department, International Monetary Fund - IMF. Also, i have been authorized to contact you.

First, we introduce this commission, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in any part of the world, Our commission has been in existences since 2002 and our duty is to stop internet fraud.The Leaders of the World Crime fighters, and (IMF) has come together to inform the world what is going on and we have recovered over $522 Million dollars (Five Hundred and Twenty two million dollars) from the fraudsters around the world.

However, these body IMF had a meeting and have concluded in compensating you the victim with the amount of $8.3 million dollars. The reason we are writing you this email letter is to re-confirm your full information and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner through our paying bank here in the U.S.

I will look forward to reading from you in which will enable us proceed further to releasing your fund to your designated bank account upon receiving your quick reply.

Best regards,

Mr. Andrew Tweedie
Director Finance Department
Tel : 1 425 616 2759
Email : tweedie_a63@aol.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.