Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsonbale3600@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnsonbale3600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Recovery scam:

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
IMF WEST AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE,
5TH, FLOOR, IMF BUILDING, PLOT 447/448 CONSTRUCTION AVENUE, CENTRAL
BUSINESS DISTRICT, AVAKPA, BENIN REPUBLIC
OUR REF: WFDMPB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N09

Dear Customer,

Have you received your fund? You have suffered for nothing without receiving your fund due to over greediness. You would have received your fund since last year but your problem is over greediness that cost you a lot of money and still yet, you have never received $1 into your account.

Your total money US$5,700 000.00 has been lodged with UBA bank department, this is a secret information and I’m expecting your urgent response before I can give you more details and the contact information of the bank.

Listen very carefully, this information is a secret and I want you to keep it as a secret between you and me. If you have received your money US$5,700 000.00, let me know but if you did not receive it till today. Contact me through this my private e-mail:( marywilliams1965@yahoo.com )

NOTE: I created a different e-mail to contact you because this piece of information I revealed to you is a secret about your UNPAID FUND. Wherefore, you should keep it a secret.

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks!
Rev. James Michael
Senior Supervisor: Fund Discovery Management And
Payment Bureau West African Regional Office,
International Monetary Fund, Federal Republic of Benin,
Direct Line: +229-9949 8677

Header:

Return-Path: <johnsonbale3600@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019
Subject: Benefactor

Phone:
+22999498677
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revjamesmicheal36@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:38 am

Dear Customer,

Have you received your fund? You have suffered for nothing without receiving your fund due to over greediness. You would have received your fund since last year but your problem is over greediness that cost you a lot of money and still yet, you have never received $1 into your account.

Your total money US$5,700 000.00 has been lodged with UBA bank department, this is a secret information and I’m expecting your urgent response before I can give you more details and the contact information of the bank.

Listen very carefully, this information is a secret and I want you to keep it as a secret between you and me. If you have received your money US$5,700 000.00, let me know but if you did not receive it till today. Contact me through this my private e-mail:(marywilliams1965@yahoo.com)

NOTE: I created a different e-mail to contact you because this piece of information I revealed to you is a secret about your UNPAID FUND. Wherefore, you should keep it a secret.

Thanks!
Rev. Mary Williams
Direct Line: +229-9949 8677

Header;
Return-Path: <revjamesmicheal36@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: johnsonbale3600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Sent as a Google Form:

Dear Customer,

Listen very carefully, this information is a secret and I want you to keep it as a secret between you and me. If you have received your money US$5,700 000.00, let me know but if you did not receive it till today. Contact me through this my private e-mail:(marywilliams1965@yahoo.com)

Thanks!
Rev. Mary Willimas
Direct Line: +229 6598 5607

Header:

Return-Path: <38XrFXxMJDgIcovtwuvfkrnqocvke58iockn.eqooctxkp.uvggng0iockn.eqo@trix.bounces.google.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f69.google.com (mail-sor-f69.google.com. [209.85.220.69])
Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020

Phone:
+22965985607
Benin Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.