Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnwest672000@yahoo.com westjohn72000@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com westjohn72000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 am

John West Associates & Co.
Solicitors, Rotaries Public & Financial Adviser
No: 508 Al-Musalla Street, Deira Dubai – U.A.E.
Email: johnwest672000@yahoo.com

My Dear: Friend,
I am Barrister John West, of the above address. I am a lawyer by profession. This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client. My Deceased Client James Brown Walker, (77, Venice Isles FL,USA) He made a fixed Deposit of Funds valued at USD15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) with a Bank here in Dubai UAE.
Unfortunately my client lost his life on motor Accident here United Arab Emirates in October 31st, 2013, and left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the Deposit still with me. All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.
The Governing Board of directors of the bank has contacted me on this matter and i am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Funds. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's funds will not be confiscated by the Bank.
I propose a sharing formula of 60 % for you while 40% is for me, if you will agree to stand in as the next of kin and have the funds deposited into any account that you will provide.
Please make available to me the following information so that we can proceed.
Full Names..............
Your Phone numbers........
Your Address........
Occupation...............
Age.................
Very Urgent I look forward to hear from you.
Yours faithfully,
Barrister John West Esq.

Header:
Return-Path: <westjohn72000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019
Subject: Inheritance Claim.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 pm

John West Associates & Co.
Solicitors, Rotaries Public & Financial Adviser
No: 508 Al-Musalla Street, Deira Dubai – U.A.E.
Email: johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Dear

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my mail. And for your information I have already applied a notification letter to the National Bank of Dubai Uae, and application of claim to their legal department on your name as the beneficiary of my deceased client and it has been honored also I have gotten details from the bank as they requested you (the fund Beneficiary) to apply officially for the release of your late cousin’s (Mr. James Brown Walker) Fund with them.

Since the National bank of Dubai asked you to apply officially for the release and transfer of this fund into your own bank account, I have drafted an Application Letter that you will rewrite and send to the bank. You are kindly advised to send it to the bank as soon as you receive it if possibly today, so that the Bank will get it on time and as well instruct you on what next to do.

Like I have just advised you, you must re-write the Application Letter with your letterhead (Company’s letterhead or personal). You have to sign it, scan it and sent to the National Bank of Dubai via email attachment.

Nevertheless, I know that certainly, you must be apprehensive at the receipt of my mail Talking of a transaction of this magnitude. Such curiosity, as you have expressed in Requesting to know the time lag and resources that will be committed to this deal, is Already propelling me to have hopes that in you, I have found a reasonable person with whom I can do business. I wish to therefore reassure you that with your maximum cooperation, this is a deal that will benefit both of us immensely, as we will take all steps to ensure that we claim this money without any breach of the law either here in Dubai or in your country.

Therefore, to directly respond to the issues as raised by you, I wish to say that (1.) The Advantage that this deal will bring to you is that you and I will at the end of the transaction have some money, which we will share on the percentage to be agreed upon. I am Proposing that you will take 60% of the total sum, while I take 40%, (2.) And in time, I am sure that if we give our maximum cooperation, the Transaction will not last more than 10 working days from the date of commencement.

To throw more light, late Mr. James Brown Walker, an engineer by profession, was my client, and operated a Domiciliary Account at the National Bank of Dubai head office, and had a closing balance of US$15.5 million dollars before his death. And it was unfortunate that he perished with his family in the auto crash here in Dubai Uae. As his personal lawyer, I handled most of his corporate representations here.

Because of my position therefore, National Bank of Dubai , has contacted me, instructing that I should in my capacity as late Mr.James Brown Walker's personal lawyer, bring his next of kin/estate inheritor for the payment of his money in the bank, which is this US$15.5 million dollars. Like I explained to you in my first mail, I have tried to get any possible next of kin, but all to no avail. And as it is now, the National Bank of Dubai have in their notice, given a deadline after which the money will be claimed by the bank as money from an unserviced and redundant account.

From what I have narrated above, the money in question may not eventually be claimed at all if nobody comes up for it. And nobody can actually lay claim to it without my approval and participation given my status as the late engineer's attorney/representative. And personally, I cannot claim the funds as I am known as his Lawyer, even though I have information about it, because I am known as his attorney here. This has been a matter of great concern, and I have found out that if this money is confiscated by the bank, it will do no individual any good, and that is why I have contacted you, for us to work in PARTNERSHIP to claim it, since most especially, you are a foreigner like him.

My inquiries so far shows that for you to stand as the next of kin to claim the funds, you Having laid down the details of this deal to you, the next thing would be for you to contact the bank, National Bank of Dubai , and intimate them of your intention to claim the fund of James Brown Walker. I have told you in my first mail, that late Mr. Walker's personal banker, has already agreed with me to cooperate as an insider in this matter, and thus be giving us the relevant and inside information with which you will make the claim at the bank. As long as you present the right information about late James Brown Walker & his banking information, and then I approve it to the bank that you are really his next of kin/estate inheritor, then the bank (National Bank of Dubai ) will have no option than to release the funds to you as the rightful beneficiary.

If we are to go into this, it will start by you first of all contacting National Bank of Dubai stating the amount, which is US$15.5 million dollars, and then the Account Number, which are 003342584938. So you have to contact the bank thus:

Bank Name: National Bank of Dubai.

Contact Name: Kevin Flannery.

General Manager International Remittance.

Phone: +971 55 375 7601.

Email: <info@emiratendb.com>

Bank Address: National Bank of Dubai Building Headquarter.

P . O Box 777, Baniyas Road Dubai United Arab Emirates.

As soon as you contact Mr. Kevin Flannery, and get a response you follow the instructions from him without delay because he is the person in charge of your inheritance fund transfer at the bank so go ahead and contact the bank today, and notify me, so that I will Instruct you further on what to do.

I believe we will understand ourselves better if we should work with one mind concerning this matter, also your full name and address with your private mobile number is needed for easy communication.

I am looking forward to your utmost cooperation and urgent respond.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding, also wishing you the best of luck.

Regards,

Barrister John West.

Direct phone: + 971 568 518 471

Note: Reply me on this email address only.

==================================
Now, here is the specimen of the (Application Letter)

YOU’RE NAME:

YOU’RE ADDRESS:

TEL:

DATE:

ATTN: MR KEVIN FLANNERY,

Email: info@emiratendb.com

SIR,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE/TRANSFER OF INHERITANCE FUND.

I WISH TO APPLY TO NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI (NBD) THROUGH YOUR OFFICE, FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER TO ME OF THE FUNDS OF LATE MR. JAMES BROWN WALKER. THE LATE JAMES BROWN WALKER WHO LIVED AND DIED IN DUBAI SIX YEARS AGO AS A RESULT OF AUTO CRASH, IS MY COUSIN.

I AM THEREFORE REQUESTING YOUR BANK TO PLEASE RELEASE AND SEND TO ME, HIS MONEY WHICH HE KEPT IN YOUR BANK. THE LATE ENGINEER JAMES BROWN WALKER, OPERATED A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT, WITH ACCOUNT NO:(003342584938) AND HAD A CLOSING BALANCE OF US$15.5 MILLION DOLLARS AS AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH.

THE STRENGTH OF MY APPLICATION/REQUEST IS PREDICATED UPON HIS WILL RECENTLY RELEASED TO ME BY HIS LAWYER JOHN WEST, AUTHORIZING ME TO LAY CLAIM TO HIS MONEY AT THE NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI UAE.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF THIS MONEY WHICH IS US$15.5 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY IS WIRE-TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL SUBMIT TO YOUR BANK UPON REQUEST.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Sign here please.

Mr.

Phones:
+971553757601
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du

+971568518471
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Etisalat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Re: Payment of your Inheritance fund $15,500,000.00 USD ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited with National Bank Of Dubai.

The above Subject matter here refers.

Thank you very much for your well received mail today,How-ever the content and the instructions are well noted. I want also to re-assure you that you are going to receive your approved Inheritance fund $15,500.000 USD ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) from our bank National Bank of Dubai as instructed to us by John West Barrister.

I therefore urgently request for a copy of your international passport or Identity card to confirm your identity, kindly oblige us with this piece of information for us to facilitate the speedy perfection of the transfer to your nominated bank account.

In-view of the above, I am here by attaching copies of our bank account opening forms, Kindly fill them sign/endorse them and return to us through email attachment so that we can open for you a NON RESIDENT account for an onward transfer to your nominated bank account.

Please note that these forms when received will be taking to the ROYAL HIGH COURT OF DUBAI for authentication/stamp duty Certificate so that the court will issue the legal document on your name before transferring the funds to you, and it is only the authentication/stamp duty Certificate the Dubai government needs from you, and is you the fund beneficiary will pay for the authentication/stamp duty document to enable the Royal High Court of Dubai, issue the certificate on your name that is our banking transfer procedures here, AND OUR BANK ARE NOT GOING TO DEDUCT ANY MONEY FROM YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT $15.5 million USD.

Note that we cannot as a matter of United Arab Emirate banking policy credit to you such an amount without you obtaining the authentication/stamp duty certificate from the Royal High Court of Dubai, so we wait for your urgent action to enable us proceed on your fund releasing now we are into our last finacial quarter of the year 2019.

Thank you once again for your understanding, as we look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.

General Manager International Remittance.

Phone: +971553757601.

Email: <info@emiratendb.com>

Bank Address: National Bank of Dubai Building Headquarter.

P . O Box 777, Baniyas Road Dubai United Arab Emirates.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:8795:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 21csp901339qvj;
Wed, 4 Dec 2019 06:55:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqwKO3fR9YSgOpHhWjPzB5b9q0p1wATP3o5Ma628Ts2X9KbStcrqLo6J9vke1EwLHdva1AcH
X-Received: by 2002:aca:ba87:: with SMTP id k129mr2745927oif.41.1575471322056;
Wed, 04 Dec 2019 06:55:22 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1575471322; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=pVUkorE70C0gyXI5F4moAOaiEKGVW+AFvYC440tcYqvbtWPCkoRpgcUS+ch2kMKC+e
uUyUgYH280RYdVUc/GnPtJ+pW1qRMSErNtuamvY57rI4/xeTUZ5juFjdH6GRfpyV8iE3
b9YsnSVLLxQjvQdm9qgPXrJmG+F1OyIt+ZKzZU1oxoqJRWrEZz9T4aCB/ve2q2QtufxO
QvfzBh+QpGS3AIQdU1pnvorI1TkIYHIU+fI0P3obCKMCr0j7/+zQnJtd4xhTJ91Zm0IP
GdLMnjbKYJBnQDd6uScnwnJfL3uq0Yb5OeyTTe3sBUxR0M+Uhr8sVczt7h9mGIDoqX4n
S6mQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=swI7qBHBUjvmTpOYkxjk2WvQchw2tReXS1zqIMqLbFk=;
b=psIceXXIbuV+beQIqmtULFyI+ObJsGwzuNXJmaBubCzMaSIFpuxB7XPXTR1yK6oLMZ
gHrqv73avR0lHdu3HfMjLmpOXdJR+13d+Ca6YVMSDnVAYTCI3xAivrBljDVkMn+GhTHj
5Q/Lce+c8Jie/AiN7cFuRlK3puArierJbhgIB9cDL0iJH3+oXWdVZ7EH3B+tqUCjQxL/
td2hzoKe482h9kf56xL1k6ymY/3Q2aTswoiv5g3byprlBlux21DsYWUC/JonvrkE3ibt
p8GZ7o3jTYdcGJGkNDJi1oYJGbv3ObKoOo0g0hIJr+84A+YjAY+JUzo8j9I+8EFItqY1
HyRQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@emiratendb.com header.s=20150928 header.b=YLYmSOeA;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@emiratendb.com designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@emiratendb.com
Return-Path: <info@emiratendb.com>
Received: from us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.156])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i188si3235968oih.76.2019.12.04.06.55.21
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 04 Dec 2019 06:55:21 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@emiratendb.com designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.198.156;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@emiratendb.com header.s=20150928 header.b=YLYmSOeA;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@emiratendb.com designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@emiratendb.com
Received: from 172.16.214.51 (unknown [172.16.214.51]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: info@emiratendb.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id D679D1C3725 for < >; Wed,
4 Dec 2019 14:55:20 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emiratendb.com; s=20150928; t=1575471321; bh=swI7qBHBUjvmTpOYkxjk2WvQchw2tReXS1zqIMqLbFk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=YLYmSOeAfwo4qPJOGimbNUGbPI7pLFddFlYuMBGJegD/QzF2USzUPQga2ywelu0KQ
EPlMpHEjbSR/Ap5cppL3xlpbnWWm2oDJzadlrr6W1LB6i/U4ryPWIB37Jpn4TZv4Ba
EoCK0erS9UqOEltyOwkHcbzmqwWePban0UIntdUE=
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Reply-To: emirate ndb <info@emiratendb.com>
To:
Message-ID: <398580018.35901.1575471320812@webmail.emiratendb.com>
Subject: Re: Payment of your Inheritance fund $15,500,000.00 USD ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited with National Bank Of Dubai.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_35899_1401725048.1575471320803"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=bMdo382Z c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=q81Wa3Eb8KrLM7fJk7apig==:117 a=XzcqHw2IGKckzHdig1AA:9 a=ULzM7iPFf21htpYv:21 a=ldL7aLKWbHrly_M3:21 a=QSHoDC6_ZD6cM6r3:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=U0-np3HOe20A:10 a=iJBtBtMIbb-_17Z-rlAA:9 a=BytN0bVDXGosGy3s:21 a=rEi8RoVtdifDbXlw:21 a=FCDw3q8aF5IIY_fT:21 a=PHponcrr_oh2OemE:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=av9WJMmzqU1lFLxRzoAA:9 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=RrFaPGRnchqpDdfSTJYA:9 a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10

------=_Part_35899_1401725048.1575471320803
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_35900_897274146.1575471320804"

------=_Part_35900_897274146.1575471320804
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Dear

I receive your email, also write to advice you to follow up with the paying instructions to enable you have your fund transferred to your fund received into your nominated bank account

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours truly,

John West
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Dear Beneficiary

I received your email with thanks, since you cannot print out forms and fill so you are advice to send all your complete information to enable our legal bank attorney help you to fill the forms on your behalf before sending the forms to the royal high court of Dubai for them to issue the authentication/stamp duty certificate on your name to empower us transfer your funds to your nominated bank account.

Note: This is what is needed from you to send.

Your full name and address

Your company name and address

Your direct phone number.

Your Position in your company.

Your receiving bank account number

Your bank address.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: emiratendb.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:48 pm

The domain name used in fraud pretends to be the National Bank of Dubai. There is no content, the domain name is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141253

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: EMIRATENDB.COM
Updated Date: 2019-10-02
Creation Date: 2015-09-28
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-28
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: John Emirate
Registrant Street: 21, kennedy
Registrant City: Kumasi
Registrant State/Province: Brong-Ahafo
Registrant Postal Code: 23301
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.8035754534
Registrant Email: emiratndbplc@hotmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:14 am

Dear
How are you doing today? Hope fine with you over there, I write to let you know that I am waiting to hear from you to know how far you have gone with the paying bank concerning your inheritance fund transfer because you spouse to have the funds received into your account by now.

Do get back to me as soon as possible as you can understand that there is no time to delay again on this matter as the year is coming to an end and you need to have this funds received into your account without any delay.

Regards,
John West
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:58 am

Thanks for your email, I will contact the bank to know the reason why they never contact you since December 7th, once you are advice to write to the bank as well and ask them why they never release your inheritance funds.

I wait to hear from you soon.
Regards,
John West.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Dear

Your mail was received with thanks, also advice you to follow up with the paying bank rules and instructions once you hear from them to enable you have your inheritance fund received as soon as possible latest before this week runs out.

I am looking forward to hear good news from you soon also wishing you the best of luck.

Yours truly,
John West.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Thanks for your email and since you cannot print out the forms i will advice you to send your full name and address your receiving account details with your company name and address if any with your position in the company so that our legal bank attorney at the legal department will fill the forms on your behalf before taking them to the royal high court of Dubai for the to issue the Authication/stamp duty certificate on your name that will empower us transfer your inheritance fund to your nominated bank account without wasting time.

I wait to hear from you soon with the information needed.

Regards,

Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.