Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Kemi Adeosun

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Kemi Adeosun

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Email received:

Good day!
My name is Mrs Kemi Adeosun, the immediate past Honorable Minister of Finance, in the present government of President Muhamadu Buhari, of Nigeria. I resigned my appointment as the Minister of Finance, and left the government few months ago, and will discuss the very circumstance of my departure, as we progress.

I am contacting you in respect to the attached VIDEO, and would want to know if it will be convenient for you FINANCIALLY to work with me, and "CAPT. MOWETE" the CONSULE OF REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA intelligent ATTACHE, and ALLIED SECURITIES UK; the security company that kept those boxes in their storage, in shipping either one, or more of those boxes, to your location. If it's worth doing with you, let's agree after your response, on the modalities, and get to work.

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Kemi Adeosun.

Header:

Return-Path: <kemia1699@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Message-ID: <CAGL1=NDrroD7UoY83SOa7Aj3idVtWVMKQJJa7YS2x7LmuAbg1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: EXECUTION THROUGH PARTNERSHIP.

The "attached VIDEO" is defined as "THE BOXES.mp4". Screenshot from the video:

Note: Mrs Kemi Adeosun is real, but she is not the one sending the message posted here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:57 pm

Dear
I acknowledge receipt of your email response to my proposal, thank you.
Please find as stated below, a breakdown from the company "ALLIED SECURITIES UK" in whose custody/storage, these consignments are kept, on how the boxes will be managed/shipped. You will also read "NOTE" after Mr. Bakes Jr, piece; a breakdown on how we'll have a successful delivery of 1nos, or more of those cargo's, to your location.
Kemi Adeosun.(Mrs)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Attention: Kemi Adeosun, (Mrs)
16 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7LS, UK,

Further to our telephone conversation on the subject of delivery of your cargo's:

1, Yes, we will ship/freight the boxes to any destination of your choice, according to your directive.
2, We will charge you for shipping, and handling while everything about clearing, in the port of clearance, will be handled by your agent, according to the Custom and Excise law of that country.
3, Our monthly storage, and handling charges of 4,496.82pounds, have accrued to 76,446.00pounds and part/full of this must be settled before we ship out the box/boxes to any Port/location,since your last monthly payment was received in April 2018

We appreciate and await your shipping directives.

Yours faithfully,
G. Bakes Jr.
CEO, ALLIED SEC.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

NOTE:
If YOU THINK YOU COULD ASSIST IN RAISING PART OF THE MONEY TO CLEAR, OR PAY PART OF THEIR SHIPPING, STORAGE CHARGES, LET'S ARRANGE WITH THE COMPANY, TO SEND YOU ONE, OR TWO OF THE BOXES FIRST, FOR US TO HAVE ENOUGH FUND TO MOVE THE REMAINING 26BOXES, THROUGH CAPT. MOWETE, IN A DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM TO YOUR LOCATION, AND ASSIST US WITH BANKING USING SAME DIPLOMACY. BE INFORMED THAT EACH OF THOSE BOXES, CONTAIN $55M, BUT THEY ARE LABELLED AS "GOLD BARS"

LET'S GO TO THE CLEARING, AND DELIVERY ASPECT.
THIS WILL BE HANDLED BY CAPT. MOWETE, THE SECURITY ATTACHE, IN THE CONSUL OF REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, HERE IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. I AM WRITING YOU FROM LONDON,WHERE I LIVE RIGHT NOW, BUT "ALLIED SECURITIES UK" THAT STORED, AND HANDLE THE GOLD BAR BOXES, ARE EQUALLY LOCATED IN LEEDS, UK.

MY COMMUNICATION TO YOU IS TO ASSIST IN SHIPPING OUT THE BOXES TO YOUR LOCATION/COUNTRY, WITH THE HELP OF CAPT. MOWETE; WHERE I WILL MEET YOU FOR SHARING. I INTEND TO GIVE YOU A 35% OF THE MONEY, IN THIS FIRST SHIPMENT. I AM A KNOWN PERSON AROUND THE WORLD BUT WOULD LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE BOXES, TO REMAIN BETWEEN US; YOU, AND I, AND CAPT. MOWETE.

THIS IS REAL MONEY I GATHERED FROM CUTS, FROM CONTRACTOR'S, INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, DURING MY TENURE AS A FEDERAL FINANCE MINISTER; THE GOVERNMENT THAT APPOINTED ME, WHERE JUST FEEDING OUR CITIZENS WITH BLATANT LIES. AND AS A VERY EXPOSED PERSON, THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO BUT TELL THE TRUTH TO POWER, AND PAID DEARLY FOR IT..

FINALLY, , I DON'T WANT ANY PARTNER THAT WILL ONLY WASTE MY TIME WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT LAST. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ASSIST ME, PLEASE MAKE AVAILABLE, IN YOUR REPLY, THE FOLLOWING:

(A) YOUR FULL NAME, AND CONTACT ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT.
(B) A PHOTO ID.
(C) YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT.

THE ABOVE INFORMATION'S WOULD BE USED BY AN ATTORNEY, TO PREPARE A "MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING", MOU, THAT WILL LEGALLY GUIDE US THROUGH THE TRANSACTION, AND EQUALLY FORWARDED TO THE SECURITY COMPANY, FOR THE SHIPMENT PAPERWORK/INVOICE. MEANWHILE, MY ARRANGEMENT WITH MY FRIEND, AND FORMER COLLEAGUE, CAPT. MOWETE, IN TERMS OF CLEARING, AND DELIVERY, TO ANY LOCATION THEY HAVE AN EMBASSY, IS SOLID, WATER TIGHT, AND LEGALLY COVERED, WHICH WILL BE APPLICABLE TO YOU, BEFORE WE COMMENCE. YOU CAN REACH ME ANYWHERE, ANYTIME SINCE MY NUMBERS ARE HOOKED TO EACH OTHER.

LET ME KNOW YOUR TAKE.

Regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)
UK: +44 705 386 4865.
NIG: +234 902 339 1670

Header:
Return-Path: <kemia1699@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: EXECUTION THROUGH PARTNERSHIP.

Phones:
UK: +447053864865
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited

NIG: +2349023391670
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Dear
Thank you for your reply to my email breakdown of the execution of our transaction.
Let me inform you before we take off, that this transaction is much more than sending your contact address,; it equally requires fund from both of us, which will be used to offset the shipping/handling, and delivery charges, and that you did not mention in your reply. I would appreciate we agree in totality in all areas before we get started because I will not want to send your name and info to the security company, "ALLIED SECURITIES UK" for the commencement of the process, and end up not concluding it.If you'll give me your unreserved support, I will pay an attorney first thing Monday morning, to prepare us a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU. I will follow up with sending your details to ALLIED SEC, to make an invoice in your name as my partner/agent, and inform Capt. Mowete, to start preparation for diplomatic clearing/delivery as well. You will in turn, at your own end make arrangement for cash for your transaction execution contribution, depending on what the invoice from ALLIED SEC, will read, and to receive the cargo/s and make sure its safe until our arrival. I will want to know whether to ship one or two boxes, and will ensure that we get the cargo/s to you first week in December, if I have your full co-operation. Please get back to me asap.
I appreciate you.
Sincerely,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)
NIG: +234 902 339 1670.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Dear
I have received your mail regarding the amount required from you.
Having in mind our financial situations, I will do a mail immediately to "ALLIED SECURITIES UK" attention Mr. Bakes Jr, to prepare and send us an invoice for the shipping of only one box containing USD 55 million, to drastically reduce the cost of landing/clearing in , according to Mr. Bakes Jr, the CEO, of ALLIED SEC, and equally cut down on what we'll pay from the outstanding storage/handling charges; hope I'm right, though you will be copied. Let's use this trip as a fund generation, and plan for a bigger trip with this trip's fund in our hand.
With best regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)

CC'd to: securitiesallied@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Bakes,
CEO; ALLIED SECURITIES UK..

Arrangement has been concluded with my agent in , for the shipment of 1 no. of my GOLD BAR, boxes, to the details as stated below.

The consignments should be shipped via . It is a few minutes drive to my agent's address as stated above.. Meanwhile, forward an invoiced details of shipment, to include cost of landing in the mentioned airport through Diplomatic baggage, and the downward adjusted cost of outstanding storage/handling, to the address as stated above, in our conversation few minutes ago

The South African Consulate General in New York City
For residents of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,
Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,

Security arrangement has been made through the above mentioned office, for the clearance, and delivery to my agents address/location immediately your office notifies us of the landing of the cargo.

Thanks for your usual co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Dear ,
I have received Mr. Bakes Jr, of ALLIED SECURITIES UK, mail with the attached shipping invoice; hope you did, since you were copied. Please let me know how much you're going to pay out of that. Let me equally bring to your knowledge that apart from this USD23,371.14, I'm going to send the sum of USD12,000.00, to Capt. Mowete, for clearing/delivery, so if you can do the entire $23k, I'll ever be grateful to you, but if not, please get closer to it since I'm honestly dealing with very serious debt already, and don't even know how to cross this line though there are promises here and there.

Secondly, our security chief, Capt. R. Mowete, will be making all the clearance paperwork's in your name, and that will include drug/terrorist clearance. At this point, I will equally mobilize an attorney for the Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, and a portion of it must read that all monies spent in the cause of execution of this transaction, before the Principal, (USD55M) is shared according to our individual percentages. Meanwhile, I'm re-forwarding the invoice, in case you didn't get one.

Please get back to me immediately you read this piece.
With best regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)

Phone number from the Fake Shipping Invoice:
+441124501255
+44(0)1124501255
Probably an invalid number.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

securitiesallied@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:19 am

Attention: Mrs Kemi Adeosun.

We are directed by your Partner, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, to forward details/invoice, of the intending shipment of 1no, metal box, containing GOLD BARS, being prepared to you. The cause of delay before now was that we were still waiting for information emanating from security chief, Capt.. Moweta, of Consulate General South Africa, in New York, who will be effecting delivery to your address as stated hereunder: Please, reconfirm it.

Our understanding with Mrs Adeosuns, delivery contact, the security chief at "CONSULATE GENERAL OF SOUTH AFRICA", in New York, Capt. R. Mowete, is that he will be picking the consignments from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, in , to your agents , location as detailed above.

Meanwhile, as attached is a completed invoice/details of the intending shipment. We will ship your cargo immediately the USD23,371.14, is confirmed in our sister company account, in Hong Kong, as detailed hereunder:

BANK OF CHINA HK LTD.
774 NATHAN ROAD, HONG KONG.
MCY ACCT. NO: 012-611-2-01XXXXX
SWIFT: BKCHHKHH.
BENE: HONG KONG F. TRADING CO. LIMITED.
ADDRESS: TAI KOK TSUI KLN, HONG KONG.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. G. Bakes Jr.
CEO; ALLIED SEC.

NOTE: MRS KEMI ADEOSUN, NOTIFIED ME OF YOUR NON RECEIPT OF THIS PIECE; SORRY THE FAULT IS FROM US.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

securitiesallied@gmail.com kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Attention:
Mrs Kemi Adeosun

Your email did not come as a surprise to us since most countries have adapted that way of transaction to check movement of bad funds, in this era of fraud, and terrorism, though ours has nothing to do with all of that. Honestly, as a company, we are always skeptical in transacting with other company's bank accounts because of the delay it causes in landing our customers cargo's in their preferred locations, at the exact right time; but I guess your case is peculiar. We'll only send one more account for the reason of delay, as stated in this piece. We are giving this account because of the trust we have on this customer who's very reliable, and been doing business with us for quite awhile. Please, you'll do USD9,500.00 each, in these two accounts respectively, and the balance of USD5,000.00, be credited into the HONG KONG, bank account, the next day.(tomorrow). We want to be on a very safe side to avoid movement delay.

LET'S HAVE THE TRANSFER THIS WAY:

USD9,500.00==TO:
BANK OF CHINA HK LTD.
774 NATHAN ROAD, HONG KONG.
MCY ACCT. NO: 012-611-2-015XXXX
SWIFT: BKCHHKHH.
BENE: H. K. F. TRADING CO. LIMITED.
ADDRESS: TAI KOK TSUI KLN, HONG KONG.

USD9,500.00==TO:
ABC BANK.
INDUSTRIAL AREA BRANCH.
WESTLAND PEPONI ROAD, NAIROBI.
ACCT. NO: 0022-01011-00XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ABCLKENA..
BENE: Y. H. ENTERPRISE..
WOODVILLE GROOVE,WESTLANDS 13889-00800.

The remaining balance USD 4,371.14 or just make it USD 5,000.00, which will be carried forward in our next shipment, should be remitted into the HONG KONG, account tomorrow/Friday November 29, 2019.

Looking forward to the transaction confirmation details, later today.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. G. Bakes Jr.
CEO; ALLIED SEC.

Dear ,
Let me thank you for taking off that financial burden off my neck, may God bless you, my brother.
I just read Mr. Bakes Jr, email were he sent a second account, and suggested the balance of 5k, be remitted tomorrow. Since it's within your reach, please do it for all of us. I, and Capt. Mowete, who's already in New York, are ready for the conclusion of this transaction, and are only waiting for your final call. I have remitted USD12,000.00, to Capt. Mowete, though he's asking for more which I now know why due to what you just exposed to us through your bank transaction of yesterday. If your transfer hits ALLIED SEC, at the end of today, our security chief, Capt Mowete, will contact you over the weekend, to perfect arrangements for clearing/delivery. Please stay on top of it, and update me with your success story.
Regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Dear
I hope your day is going well, mine was good, God is in full control.
My attorney dropped off the MoU, and I'm forwarding same to you immediately. Please read through it, and write out your amendments if any; but if you find it to be worth working with, append your signature therein, and return the signed/completed copy through attachment for my signature.
I appreciate you.
Regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)

Text from the attached:

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is made this day: Wednesday, November 28, 2019, between,Mrs KEMI ADEOSUN, of 16 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7LS, UK, and ; hereinafter referred to as PARTNER/AMERICAN AGENT, for the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives relating to the Shipping and Clearance of two (2) boxes containing USD 55Million each, with sum total at USD 110million.

Whereas;

Mrs KEMI ADEOSUN,, and Mr. KUBIK MILAN, desire to enter into an agreement in which Mrs KEMIADEOSUN, will have 65% of (USD110Million) which will amount to: (USD71,500,000.00) after the fund iscleared, and delivered by Capt. Mowete, of the CONSUL GENERAL OF SOUTH AFRICA, and/fromALLIED SECURITIES UK, to the Partner/American agent,

will have 35% of (USD110Million) which will amount to (USD38,500,000.00)after the fund is cleared, and delivered by Capt. Mowete, of the CONSUL GENERAL OF SOUTH AFRICA,and/from ALLIED SECURITIES UK, to the Partner/American agent,

Note:

Mrs KEMI ADEOSUN, and , must be refunded with every money contributed for the execution of this transaction, before the balance is shared according to each PARTNER’S agreed PERCENTAGE (65%/35%)

And Whereas;

Mrs KEMI ADEOSUN, and , agreed to in this Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between them, to set out the working arrangements to include contributing the fund needed for the Execution of the project as detailed hereunder:

Contribution;

,will contribute money for the purpose of paying the outstanding storage/handling charges, as invoiced from ALLIED SECURITIES UK, for the two (2) boxes containing USD 55million each, (USD110M) while Mrs Kemi Adeosun, of 16 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7LS, UK, will contribute for the purpose of shipping, and delivery, as invoiced from ALLIED SECURITIES UK, to the Partner/American agent address:

Page 2

Obligations of the Partners

The partners acknowledge that no contractual relationship is created between them by this Memorandum,but agree to work together in the true spirit of partnership to ensure that there is a united visible and responsive leadership of the project, and to demonstrate financial, administrative and managerial commitment to the project.

Cooperation

The activities and services for the project shall include, but not limited to:

Services to be rendered by , include:

Provision of safe storage for the two (2) boxes containing USD 55million each. (Totalling USD 110million),adhering strictly to the laid down rules as written in this MoU, Contribution of Execution fund as agreed with the partner.

INVESTMENT

Assisting in the investment of Mrs KEMI ADEOSUN, percentage in any business of her choice. Sharing profit at 50% to Mrs Kemi Adeosun, and 50% to , if part or HER percentage(USD 71.5M) is invested in “ BUSINESS” if any, in a Joint Venture. (JV) Each party may contribute above the agreed amount in the case of Execution fund changes/additions from ALLIED SECURITIES UK, in respect to same movement purpose.

Resources

The partners will endeavour to fulfil their individual financial contributions at the start of the planning for the development of the project.

This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is agreed and signed to:

Accepted by:
Mrs Kemi Adeosun
16 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7LS, UK,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

securitiesallied@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Attention:

According to your email of November 2019, you stated that the first two payments would be made on November , 2019. Please confirm if those payments were made, and when. We will equally appreciate a detailed proof of payment in form of your bank transaction slip.
We look forward to hearing from you asap

Yours faithfully,
Mr. G. Bakes Jr.
CEO; ALLIED SEC.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kemia1699@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:53 pm

Dear
I hope there's no problem; your silence is causing some kind of worries to me, and Mr. Bakes Jr, who just sent me an email, to inform that "ALLIED SEC" have not received the promised payment.
Please send words to me.
Regards,
Kemi Adeosun. (Mrs.)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.