Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infobarr@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infobarr@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:56 pm

RE: VERY URGENT!!!!

INFO BARR <infobarr@yahoo.com>

15 Nov at 08:32

Room 4208 Tower Orne
Lippo Centre,89 Queensway,Hong Kong
Email: infoerictang@gmail.com
Date: 15/11/2019

From the Daesk
of Chief Attorney
Barrister Eric Tang,

I am Barrister, Eric Tang, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Eng J.O., A national of your country, who is a Contractor and have spent most of his life in this country (Hong Kong) Here in after, shall be referred as my client, on the 11TH March 2004 time by 07:37– 07:40 CET (UTC+01:00), my client,his wife and their only son was a victim ofterrorist bombing attack in atocha Madrid Train station.

Unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to embassy’s to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, but this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the chambers of commerce/industry Internet network, to locate any Member of his family hence I contact you.

I’m contacting you to assist in repatriating the assets / Capital valued at (US$15. 5M )
(Fifteen Million Five hundred thousand United state dollars (USD) left behind by my late client, before it will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the ( Bank ) Hangseng Bank Hong-Kong where the fund is deposited. Note: The Hangseng, has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the fund moved to reserve bank account/Government covers within the next thirty five Official
banking days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years, I seek the consent to present
you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last names so that the proceeds will be paid/transfer to any bank account you will nominate in your country or overseas, Therefore on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the ratio and modalities for transfer of the fund to your bank account. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back up this transaction. All I require of you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this deal will be executed under a legal and legitimate arrangement that will protect us from breach of any financial law.

Your ugent response is highly recomendad. Please send your reply here at,Email: infoerictang@gmail.com

Best regards,
Barrister, Eric Tang,
(Attorney)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.