Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

globenetghana@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Return-Path: <gaddafi_aisha36@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:05:57 +0000 (UTC)
To:
Subject: HELLO

Good Day to you

Am Aisha Gaddafi the Daughter of late colonel muammer Gaddafi former leader of Libya ..I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of twenty six million Dollars (26M) deposited with a security company in (DUBAI) UAE by my late father it was Deposited in my name and as a matter of fact my only Son manage to escape with the help of a security Guard on duty on the day of the assassin of my late father .Ian currently hiding with my son in a refugee camp in Accra Ghana

Things are no longer the same in Libya since the Death of my father and so myself and my only Sum are hiding here in Ghana with the help of our lawyer

I am contacting you to help us move this fund out of Dubai to your country for investment purpose and also help in relocating me and my son to your country

For your assistance myself and my lawyer has map our 30% of the total sum for you , all legal Documents relating to the fund are with my lawyer and i will issue you with power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the fund so that the security company can release the consignment to you

Once you successfully secure the consignment from the security company an arrangement will be made for agreed disbursement and and also investment plan
and your 30%given to you immediately.

May God grant you the heart to assist me and my son in this trying times of our lives

I want to let you know that honesty is my bond and you have nothing to fear

Please do not let religion be in barrier in this transaction God is one

Please get back to me with your own details i.e country,, contact address , email and telephone numbers and my lawyer can contact you immediately so that we can get out of this refugee camp we are not feeling too safe here
or better still you can contact our lawyer directly on my behalf Barrister Giwa Desmond at

Thank you as i wait to hear from you urgently

Aisha Guaddafi
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.