Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita_a2@gmx.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rita_a2@gmx.de

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 pm

IP: 41.66.45.75
ISP: Orange Cote d'Ivoire
Organization: Orange Cote d'Ivoire
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Abidjan
City: Abidjan

Return-Path: <documentamy@filmstudio90.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:48:30 +0100
Subject: Ti saluto nel nome del Signore
Reply-To: rita_a2@gmx.de
X-SenderIP: 41.66.45.75

Saluti,

Sono la signora Rita Adams, ho 65 anni, base in Costa d'Avorio, scrivo per raccontarvi della mia intenzione di usare i miei soldi ($2.5 milioni di dollari per lavoro di beneficenza nel vostro paese.Sono stato sposato con Signor. Williams Adams, che era un appaltatore del governo della Costa d'Avorio prima di morire dopo pochi giorni in ospedale. Ho sofferto di cancro, voglio sapere se posso fidarmi di te per usare questi fondi per beneficenza / orfanotrofio e il 20 per cento sarà per te come risarcimento. Per favore contattami, così ti darò maggiori dettagli.

Tuo nel Signore,

Signora Rita Adams
=
Regards,

I'm Mrs. Rita Adams, I'm 65, based in Ivory Coast, I write to tell you of my intention to use my money ($ 2.5 million for charity work in your paese.Sono been married to Mr. Williams Adams who was a contractor of the government of the Ivory Coast before he died after a few days in the hospital. I suffered from cancer, I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 20 percent will be for you as compensation . Please contact me, so I'll give you more details.

Your in the Lord,

Mrs. Rita Adams
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.