Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emmamartns2000@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emmamartns2000@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:58 am

UN's relief programmes

Emma Martins <emmamartns2000@outlook.com>
To:

14 Nov at 21:35

Hello,

My name is Barrister Martins , I have been appointed the legal overseer and Coordinator of the UN's relief programmes in the third world. I am acting, on official capacity, as facilitator for alleviation of extreme poverty and humanitarian crises in the third world.

In view of the above, I was empowered by the hierarchy of the UN to source for a credible agent (s) who will undertake the project (s) intended to achieve set goals. You have been selected, based on entries on your profile gleaned from the International Chamber of Commerce in New York.

You will become an agent of the UN on official basis after proper accreditation.

You are required to fill an account opening Form, which will be sent to you, with which an account (the amount of money set aside for the project (s) will be opened in your name and fund deposited for operations. The UN is paying forty-five ($45,000,000) million dollars into that account as kick-off sum. The target is to alleviate poverty and associated crises.

More details will be given if and when you accept the offer.

Sincerely yours,

Barrister Martins
Legal Coordinator,
UN relief programme,
Inter-Continental Coordinating Center,
Accra-Ghana.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.