Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vannesahammond22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vannesahammond22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:01 am

Dear Friend, Your Urgent Responds Is Needed***

RICHARD STEPHENSON <vannesahammond22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: richardstephenson5050@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Nov at 23:21

Dear Friend,

My name is Richard Stephenson and I work with a Bank here in Glasgow United Kingdom, The name of the bank is First Capital Investment Bank United Kingdom (England). We had a Mr. Allan P. Smith, customer that had a deposit of US$43.5M (Forty Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) before he Died in a plane crash with his wife and only Child about 6 years now (January 2, 2014) and since he died, we in the Bank here have been expecting his/her next of kin/relative(s) for the inheritance of the deposit, but none has surfaced.

The policy of the Bank however stipulates a limited time period for such inheritance to be made or the fund will be written off going by the record of the incident, the time limit for the claim is closing up. In this consideration, I am contacting you to seek for your kind understanding and sincere co-operation to claim this inheritance for our mutual benefit.

If you can stand as the next of kin in this project, success is assured because I am in possession of the personal file jacket of the deceased which contains every needed information about the account and the deceased and you and I stand no risk of any kind because I have enough information to support you in claiming the inheritance. The proceedings of the transaction will be shared 50% each after Expenses are reimbursed.

Kindly indicate your willingness by return email or you call for more information, and we shall proceed with the initial step for the claim. The entire project is expected to last for about ten working days. Reply me with this email (richardstephenson5050@gmail.com).

Best Regards,
Richard Stephenson.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.