Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

admin@mapstreetdata.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

admin@mapstreetdata.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Return-Path: <andrewgracie01@outlook.com>
Reply-To: <admin@mapstreetdata.com>
Subject: Re: Andrew Hauser
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 17:07:02 +0800

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

How long would you delay this transaction? or do you think that your money can be paid to you through any other source or means or that my notifications and letters are not reaching you or that you have declined completely. Please I need a word from you urgently.

Also let me inform you, maybe you do not know that our bank has total control over your payment and I am in charge as the Executive Director Banking, Payments and Financial Resilience of the Bank. Recently it was resolved that every transaction cost should be deducted from investment fund but that you must issue a consent to that effect and this is what we are following right now.

Again, I as the Executive Director Banking and Payments of the Bank, unambiguously affirming that all costs/charges due to our bank, documentation requirements will be deducted before transfering to our nominated bank whose duty it is to transfer to your designated bank account.

Finally, silence or disagreement of this resolution would indicate that there is no seriousness on your part or that the claim is false but on the basis of our verification it shows that you are a genuine beneficiary of yourself or someone nominated you to receive the fund. Therefore, we are given you this last chance with the hope that you need your funds, and that we can complete your transaction this time once and for all without further delay.

I hope this is explanatory to your understanding and please do not hesitate to ask questions in any area you do not understand correctly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Hauser,
Executive Director Banking, Payments.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.