Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

huidong702@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

huidong702@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Branch Manager (UOB)

Hui Dong <huidong702@outlook.com>

7 Nov at 08:43

Dear dependable friend,

How are you faring today, I write to you on confidentiality because of a dormant account in our bank belonging to one of our customer the late Mr Wood Philip, 51 years who died on March 8th 2014 in the crashed Malaysian plane MH370, Boeing 777 that crashed into the southern Indian Ocean. Mr Wood Philip, USA from the state of Texas. Until his death, Mr Philip was an employee of IBM Malaysia. The deceased didn’t leave behind proper next of kin over his estate per the account he operated with us, the deceased had two sons but their names are not mentioned in the account, he also had one girlfriend, Sarah Bajc. I was privileged to handle and supersede as his account officer while he was alive. Mr Wood fortunes that I want to share with you was acquired through illegal source while he worked in Beijing china before been posted to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It was because of the source of his wealth that made him to have operated the now dormant account with my bank secretly and confidentially. I assisted him to plan transfer of the money from China to Malaysia with my connection in that country.

The exact lodged sum in Mr Philips fixed deposit account is RM 40,394,389.97 MYR, which in approximation is ($10,956,738.00 USD).

I am therefore contacting and arguing you via this medium to present yourself as the deceased next of kin so that you can claim the money. I shall direct you on the channels to follow to make this deal possible without hitches. And as we execute the deal, I shall apportion to you 30%, while I reserve 70% to myself

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Hui Dong
Branch Manager (UOB)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.