Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardwitcher1644@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richardwitcher1644@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 pm

THIS WAS HOW I SUCCEEDED GETTING MY FUNDS / CONTACT MR. WILLIAM ARNDEL NOW.

Richard Witcher <richardwitcher1644@gmail.com>
Bcc:

6 Nov at 17:14

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Richard Witcher, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in Denton, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now Rich and comfortable with my family. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$34,000 for the past years while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided to travel with my son to Washington where i met Mr.Mark Fred who is a representative of the ( FBI ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Washington.He directed me to the IMF / World Bank Representative in Nigeria MR. WILLIAM ARNDELL for the claim of my payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my over due compensation funds payment.

Mr.Mark Fred further showed me the full list of those that are yet to receive their funds payment and I saw your EMAIL ID as one of the scam victims to be compensated and that is why I decided to email you and to advise you to stop dealing with those people they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.William Arndell You have to contact him directly on this information below to know if he can help you too.

IMF / WORLD BANK REP.
Name : Mr.William Arndell
Email: williamarndell1956@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr.William Arndell was just $185 which was for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was the only money I paid.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.William Arndell now so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr. Richard Witcher
38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

pnorman731@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:09 pm

THIS WAS HOW I SUCCEEDED GETTING MY FUNDS / CONTACT MR. WILLIAM ARNDEL NOW.

Paul Norman <pnorman731@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 29 Jun at 00:32

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Paul Norman, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in Denton, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now Rich and comfortable with my family. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$34,000 for the past years while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided to travel with my son to Washington where I met Mr.Mark Fred who is a representative of the ( FBI ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Washington.He directed me to the IMF African Regional Officer in Nigeria MR. WILLIAM ARNDELL for the claim of my payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my overdue compensation funds payment.

Mr.Mark Fred further showed me the full list of those that are yet to receive their funds payment and I saw your EMAIL ID as one of the scam victims to be compensated and that is why I decided to email you and to advise you to stop dealing with those people they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.William Arndell You have to contact him directly on this information below to know if he can help you too.

IMF / WORLD BANK REP.
Name : Mr.William Arndell
Email: williamarndell1956@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr.William Arndell was just $98 which was for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was the only money I paid.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.William Arndell now so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr. Paul Norman
38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

williamarndell1956@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:48 am

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM,

WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ATM CARD UP TIL NOW WHEN THE HONORABLE FINANCE MINISTER HAS INSTRUCTED THAT ALL OVERDUE ATM CARD PAYMENTS SHOULD BE DISPATCHED SINCE LAST MONTH.?

PLEASE URGENTLY GET IN TOUCH WITH THE DISPATCH OFFICER WITH THE BELOW CONTACT DETAILS TO ASCERTAIN IF YOUR OWN ATM CARD IS STILL IN HIS CUSTODY,

NAME: MR. WILLIAM ARNDELL
EMAIL: williamarndell1956@gmail.com

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR FULL NAMES, CURRENT ADDRESS AND DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER TO HIM IMMEDIATELY.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR OWN ATM CARD OR IF YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
MRS KEMI ADEOSUN

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.76
Return-Path: < officefinanceminister25@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.49]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 00:06:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CANJr6V_5aV3JSS4UTa7WtQ1ex9kNtAkJG76TkK9+JawqEudKOw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE DISPATCH OFFICER NOW TO ASCERTAIN IF YOUR ATM CARD IS
STILL IN HIS CUSTODY.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.