Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidmorris6243@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidmorris6243@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Return-Path: <david1236865@pchome.com.tw>
Reply-To: "Mr. David Morris" <david1236865@pchome.com.tw>
To:
Subject: Your shipment
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:39:26 +0800

I am Mr. David Morris, Head Officer-in-Charge, and Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection
Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was Transfer
from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2
Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it Was
declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the
The relevant authority. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the
consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility Till
. Today of The Consignments like the I Said are TWO Metal Trunk Boxes Weighing About 110kg each (Internal Dimension: W61 X H156 X
D73 is (cm & lt) Effective Capacity: 680 L). Approximately of The Details of The Consignment Including your name and In Email ON The
Official Document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified
document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your, Full name, Phone Number, full address
So I can cross-check and see if it corresponds to the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if
you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed .

Like the I DID say Again, Shipper Abandoned The RAN IT and the Gave Away A MOST importantly to false Declaration Because of He, of He
Could Not Pay for The Yellow Tag, of He Could Not Valid non Inspection Document A Secure (S) etc. to the I AM READY Assist you in
any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial
gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent
by Will the Provide Security at The Necessary that that IS required to The deliver to your Doorstep at The Package Penalty for or at The Where do you want of
your Choice. the I need at The Guarantee Your Entire that the I CAN GET you from the before the I CAN GET Involved in the this Project.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Morris
Kindly reply me to this email (davidmorris6243@aol.com)
Head Officer-in-Charge

Administrative Service Inspection Unit
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.