Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rrblackstengen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rrblackstengen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:10 am

Profitable Business proposal to you

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin <rrblackstengen@gmail.com>
Reply-To: chawthantzin@asia.com
Bcc:

5 Nov at 19:49

Attn: Honorable,

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise, it I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

My name is Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin, I am 51 years old married with 3 children I work as an administrative secretary to Eagle Security Company Limited here in Myanmar and I got the information concerning you from Myanmar Chamber of Commerce and Industry after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business.

I joined the services of this Company in 2004 as an administrative secretary; I have been working with this Company for many years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous PRACTICE ON how Asian and African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using Eagle Security Company Limited to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc.

About 50 of the depositors are dead and non of their relations knows about the deposit, I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.12AB containing US22M and consignment No.13AB containing USD41M.

My duty is to supply you with all information and documents so that you can submit the claim to our office. The procedure is simple you will apply officially to the director of operations of Eagle Security Company Limited for the release of consignment No.12AB and No.13AB. They will demand some documents and secret codes which I will send to you before time and I will supply you with every detailed information that you will send to them.

As soon as they confirm it to be correct, they will invite you to come for the collection but If you do not want to come we shall arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement. Nobody will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write the agreement for us. I?(tm)II suggest upon conclusion we share 50-50.

At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin
My WhatsApp:+959269610208

Phone:
+959269610208
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Myanmar
City or exchange location
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rrblackstengen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Hello, Good Day to you,

Rosemary Mensah <rrblackstengen@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rose_marymensah@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Wed, 15 Jul at 16:01

Hello, Good Day to you,

My Name is Rosemary Mensah and I work with United Bank For Africa (UBA) here in Accra-Ghana ,I hope we can establish a relationship since am writing here for the first time, It is my desire to know you because I need to talk to you about something very important that will be of benefit to you.

Please send me your email ID so that I can tell you more about me or you can send me a brief email, my whatsapp number is +233205523401

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest,

Rosemary

Phone:
+233205523401
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mmeetabergen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 28, 2021 7:17 am

Profitable Business proposal

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin <mmeetabergen@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Thu, 27 May at 18:05

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise, it I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

My name is Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin, I am 51 years old married with 3 children I work as an administrative secretary to Eagle Security Company Limited here in Myanmar and I got the information concerning you Facebook after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business.

I joined the services of this Company in 2004 as an administrative secretary; I have been working with this Company for many years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous PRACTICE on how Asian and African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using Eagle Security Company Limited to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners.
They bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc.

About 50 of the depositors are dead and non of their relations knows about the deposit, I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.12AB containing US22M and consignment No.13AB containing USD41M belonging to the current assassinated Iranian army general by name Qassem Soleimani.

My duty is to supply you with all information and documents so that you can submit the claim to our office. The procedure is simple you will apply officially to the director of operations of Eagle Security Company Limited for the release of consignment No.12AB and No.13AB. They will demand some documents and secret codes which I will send to you before time and I will supply you with every detailed information that you will send to them.

As soon as they confirm it to be correct, they will invite you to come for the collection but If you do not want to come we shall arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement. Nobody will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write the agreement for us. I?(tm)II suggest upon conclusion we share 50-50.

At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin
Wayne

rrgentaber@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:43 pm

Profitable / Confidential Business proposal

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin <rrgentaber@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sat, 19 Jun at 12:59

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise, it I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transactions to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

My name is Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin, I am 51 years old and married with 3 children. I work as an administrative secretary to Eagle Security Company Limited here in Myanmar, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business.

I joined the services of this Company in 2004 as an administrative secretary; I have been working with this Company for many years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous PRACTICE on how Asian and African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using Eagle Security Company Limited to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners.
They bring in these consignments of money and cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc.

About 50 of the depositors are dead and non of their relations knows about the deposit, I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.12AB containing US22M and consignment No.13AB containing USD41M belonging to the current assassinated Iranian army general by name Qassem Soleimani.

My duty is to supply you with all information and documents so that you can submit the claim to our office. The procedure is simple: you will apply officially to the director of operations of Eagle Security Company Limited for the release of consignment No.12AB and No.13AB. They will demand some documents and secret codes which I will send to you before time and I will supply you with every detailed information that you will send to them.

At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country. I assure you that the business has been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Chaw Thant Zin
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.