Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:26 am

Re: SERIOUS TALK FOR YOUR TRANSACTION

Rev. Todd Beeman <tbeeman.claim@gmail.com>
Bcc:
5 Nov at 06:37

Dear Sir,

After waiting to hear from you for a very long time without any email or telephone call, I have decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment transfer will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked yourself this question or you do not know why, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your so called partner,I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

zenith.consulting7000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:06 pm

GOOGLE WINNER 2019

GOOGLE LOTTERY <zenith.consulting7000@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tbeeman.claim@gmail.com
Bcc:

8 Nov at 07:56

Google Incorporation.

RE: GOOGLE ONLINE AWARD NOTIFICATION

Ref No: US/GOA/893-0821
Batch No: 0821

We wish to congratulate you for being part of our winners selected from around the world. This Google Online Anniversary Award was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine (http:/ /www.google.com) and the Google ancillary services (http:/ /www.gmail.com).

Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won $950,000.00 USD {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars}. A winning check will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team.

To claim your prize, you are advised to contact the Claim Agent and provide him with your personal information as listed below to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

Name: Todd Beeman
Email: tbeeman.claim@googlemail.com
Telephone: +1 (707) 560-1686 (Mon – Sat, 7am – 5pm EST)

PAYMENT PROCESSING DETAILS/FORM.
(1) Your complete contact address:
(2) Your Tel/Mobile numbers:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4) Your Full Name:
(5) Occupation/Company:
(6) Age/Gender:
(7) Have you ever won an online lottery?
(8) How Do You Feel as the Anniversary Winner?

So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google Online Award Board.

Yours Faithfully,
Joellen Litz.

Telephone: +17075601686
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Clearlake Oaks, CA
Original network provider* U.s. Telepacific Corp. - Ca
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: zenith.consulting7000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 30, 2021 6:11 am

Re: After waiting to hear from you

Rev. Todd Beeman <tbeeman.claim@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 29 May at 06:31

Dear Sir,

After waiting to hear from you for a very long time without any email or telephone call, I have decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment transfer will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked yourself this question or you do not know why, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your so called partner,I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on the condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
Wayne

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:17 pm

Dear Sir,

Some time ago, your so called partner,I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on the condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those of your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman.

Header:

Return-Path: <tbeeman.claim@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.47]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:10:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CACbo9L4ek4mByD9eJMYwvGUu-qdzPoVJm8oeUquESeiuu0sEJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: After waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

naimpactlimited@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:04 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Rev. Todd Beeman <naimpactlimited@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 23 Jan at 22:55

Dear Sir,

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those of your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
Wayne

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:17 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply .and pardon me my late response due to tight schedule. I have to be very honest with you from this beginning that the transaction documents has all expired last year 2021 due to the incompletion of the transfer, the bank in question can not effect the remittance because the government can not accept an expired and invalid documentation.

Therefore, I have to let you know that the necessary documentation has to go through revalidation and verification of the documents with your updated information to avoid wrong account details. Once the revalidation and verification is done, only then can the bank accept the authority to remit the funds to your designated bank account in your country without any hitches. The revalidation and verification has to be done by the government of the fund origin country. Failure to do this the right due process, it means the government of your country will put on hold or confiscated the funds once it hits your bank account without the necessary revalidation and verification of the fund transaction documents to show the legitimacy and legality of the funds, because like I said before, I can not be a party to endorse in an illegal transaction.
You need to reconfirm the below complete information including your banking details to avoid wrong input or any changed details.

Your full names:
Current address:
Phone/Mobile number:
Copy of your ID (driver's license or passport ID):
Banking Details:

The fund transaction in question is $5.5 Million US dollars and upon confirmation of the funds in your bank account, you will have to split and share the funds in the ratio of (60÷ for you, 30% for me and 10% set aside to offset any incurred charges or unforseen fees for the documents revalidation and verification, if any).
I would like to use my own 30% share to establish an investment property in your country where I plan to relocate with my entire family once this deal is closed for my retirement planning and better life for my families.

Let me know if we have an agreement on this to make it happen. The transaction can be concluded within 7 to 10 days time once we get started.

Regards,
Rev. Todd Beeman

Header:

Return-Path: <tbeeman.claim@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:59:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CACbo9L42D5e10=yHcGaTiQ5OmGy4A4TcGaRw=MVETv4rH+3XgA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: After waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:59 pm

Dear

We are talking about the transfer documents from the Federal Reserve for the bank to authorize wire transfer to your bank account.
Those documents in question expired because of the dated time on it. It's like an expired passport or driver's license can not be accepted by any airport Authority or any Embassy in the world. You would have to revalidate or renew the passport or driver's license to enable you to make legal use of it for travel or driving (for instance).

Therefore, the transferring bank is not going to accept invalid documents for wire transfer because its and expired documents. The documents have to be revalidated up to date by the Attorney General of the Federation. Only then can the bank wire the fund legally and successfully without any hitch.
The document's cost of revalidation has to be paid by you directly to the Attorney General.
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:27 pm

Documents revalidation and verification cost is $300 US dollars
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:44 pm

You have to go to your bank and withdraw cash and go to send by instant money pick-up through the western union or moneygram with the information of the payment receiving agent in Nigeria.

Western Union/Moneygram information to send the $300.

First name: A.
Last name: D.
Address:Lagos Nigeria

Send proof of western unionnor moneygram anyone of it you can use to send. western union or moneygram is available province.

Regards,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbeeman.claim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:12 pm

Okay, you can send the $300 by bank transfer to the bank account information below:

Bank name: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
Bank Address No: 102, Okota Road, Agor Lagos, Nigeria
Account Name: K. O.
Swift Code: UNAFNGLA
Sort Code: 033153322
Account No: 300245XXXX

Send the transfer confirmation receipt as soon you send to the bank account above.

Regards,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.