Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.blairm@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.blairm@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:54 am

waiting for your respond

Mr Osman Suleyman <mr.blairm@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: franklin3w22@gmail.com

5 Nov at 00:20

My name is Osman Suleyman, an external auditor for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Central Bank in North Cyprus. So working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire region. Several details of around 1,000 bank accounts that have not been touched for 10 years or more has been made official to the general public under legal requirements which means that details of bank accounts remaining dormant for at least 10 years must be made public for collection. A total of 15 banks submitted details for the annual list to the Central Bank. An investor who is an account holder of a sect bank here remains in our records without naming any next of kin to his fund. The next of kin status has been officially certified as unknown.

The amount is €11.7 Million Euros and banking regulation/legislation in TRNC demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after three years which is long overdue. The above analysis underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in the gap as the next of kin and beneficiary to this funds. This funds will be approved and release in your favour as the next of kin if only you are willing to adhere to my instructions and also maintain a perfect cooperation in accordance to the directives to be given. I have all the legal and banking details of the depositor that will facilitate our replacement of your name and information as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and then ultimately transfer the €11.7 Million Euros plus interest to any bank account nominated by you. I am prepared to compensate you with an agreeable percentage of 40% share of the total funds for your participation. The final details will be given upon receipt of an affirmation of your desire to participate as the funds beneficiary.

Please contact me through my confidential email address: {aleixojabir@gmail.com} ,with the under listed details as given below:

FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

In anticipation of your fullest co-operation, I will expect your prompt response.

Mr Osman Suleyman
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ltcolstuartschellerjr@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:36 pm

Trunk box scam.

Good Day,

I am Lt.Col. Stuart Scheller Jr , a soldier serving with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)in Afghanistan.I have a proposition that will be of mutual benefit. It involves the sum of US$120 Million. The funds is part of the funds that our unit discovered inside the Tora Bora while fighting in Afghanistan.

I have devised a means of moving these funds out of Afghanistan and I need you to help me in receiving the funds and ensuring that it disappears into the economy of your country when you get it. All arrangements have been put in place to move the funds out of this country legally and I just need your approval and everything will be done.

As a serving Military officer,I can not be parading such amount hence the need to get someone that will receive the funds on my behalf until my tour in Afghanistan is concluded. 40% of the entire funds is your portion for your assistance in this transaction.

If you are willing to proceed, the requested information is needed to expedite action.

1. Your Name
2. Telephone and Mobile Numbers
3. Occupation and Age.

It is of paramount importance that you keep the details of the transaction to yourself. Utmost confidentiality and secrecy are what is needed from you in order to successfully complete the movement of the funds from Afghanistan.

However, If you are not capable of handling the transaction, please delete this message and do not tell anyone about it.

Regards
Lt.Col. Stuart Scheller Jr
Send your response to my direct Email: ltcolstuartschellerjr@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesmu322@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ltcolstuartschellerjr@gmail.com
From: "Lt.Col. Stuart Scheller Jr" <jamesmu322@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 15:02:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH7K08X8Vd36ZMB68EVA=+pUrzhh6XfTo9bw7m25C3HJ85xYoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: waiting for your respond
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ltcolstuartschellerjr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:10 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.37.73
Return-Path: <franklin3w22@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.48]
Reply-To: ltcolstuartschellerjr@gmail.com
From: "Lt.Col. Stuart Scheller Jr" <franklin3w22@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:34:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFhm-Pw9jE515bqRqvqtNcCpkr3XKE3EH1_UzQz6w_2ahdU-uA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: waiting for your respond
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrmosesuzoegbu@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:38 pm

Attn:

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank and some of Attorney as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe,America,Africa and Asia Pacific,This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate inrespect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world,and the maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollar($15,000.00).

If you like to receive your fund this way,Kindly reconfirm your

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address.
(3) Phone And Fax Number

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further ay back later,yocommunication with anybody or office.

I repeat again,here that you are receiving this money due to we have verified your file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and non fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment from banK,remember this is not CREDIT CARD which you will pu don't have to pay back we have already loaded your fund in to the ATM CARD.

Thanks for your co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

MR MOSES UZOEGBU

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <franklin3w22@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.177]
Reply-To: mrmosesuzoegbu@gmail.com
From: Atm Payment And Reconcilon Cectre <franklin3w22@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 21:34:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFhm-PxRyO_1NKAeFRFdDeo8+iQbB=Q7bX8Q+=d1b2E1GURtKw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.