Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tammycampbell406@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:43 am

This is the FBI Headquarters you are about to receive transfer worth the sum of $8,500.000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars from United Bank of Africa. We saw the transfer logs and history then we contacted Bank and after our investigation we confirmed everything, is your lotto wining fund But Tony Elumelu (C.O.N) Group Chairman Kennedy Uzoka Group Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer told us that you are know longer reply they mails, As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all citizens of the United States. Your are the beneficiary of the above said sum. That is why we are in touch with you for a solid proof The said funds is now in they Bank in your name which has been placed on hold, we saw all the documents including and proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired, We have gone through this transaction identification record and we hereby giving you go ahead and finalize the transaction with them,

With the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warned and instructed to terminate your involvement with any people or individuals contacting you regarding this present transaction. The said funds is now IN bank and in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to Tony Elumelu and Tony Elumelu alone, if we find out you are still communicating with impostors you will be charged for advance financial fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations which serve, as our mission states, to protect and defend our country against terrorism and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States. So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action from our office against you.
FBI Director

Header;
Return-Path: <tammycampbell406@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: "FBI Headquarters.,Federal Commission" <tammycampbell406@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Subject: Hello From FBI Headquarters
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ashley.james52507@yahoo.com tammycampbell406@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:24 am

I am Mr. James Comey, the FBI director on behalf of world security agency.After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters, claiming to be Lamido Sanusi Lamido (Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria), Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke, none existing officials of the oceanic bank of Nigeria and zenithbank, UK winning lottery, Andy Lear of HSBC bank, coca-cola winning lottery and among a list of others is now under our custody with the help of the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) and the local police force.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot of your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds into your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the impostors, costing you a lot of money but all to no avail.

The FBI Executive Officers had sent some financial crime investigators from our headquarters in Washington DC to Africa in order to carry out proper investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa. The FBI has giving authority to the international monetary funds (IMF) to assist the federal ministry of finance and all the organization involved; such as the central bank, zenith bank, and legit lottery organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds. With the help of some best internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the internet as one of the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid re-occurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented. It was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM card cash-able at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM card account has already being credited with Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($$8,500.000.00 ) with a daily limit of withdrawal of 10,000.00 thousand United States dollars only. ($10,000, 00). The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery
service.

To affect the release of your ATM card valued at $$8,500.000.00 . Contact Tammy Campbell F.B.I agent ( tammycampbell406@gmail.com ) and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below and your security code with five digit (FBI10) number has to be submitted as subject alongside with your delivery
information for security reasons. To contact Tammy Campbell , do click reply bottom and send message direct to her.

You are advised to contact him with these information as stated below:

Delivery information:
Full name and age:
Delivery address:
Cell phone number:
Current occupation:
Preferred payment method (ATM / cashier check)

Have it in mind that the delivery fees of your ATM card package delivery to your destination have been settled with the courier company in charge of your ATM card delivery. so you are mandated to pay for the singing fee only for your ATM card to be delivered to you. A reliable and a trusted courier company have been contracted to deliver your package to your destination, as soon as you contact Tammy Campbell he will update you with the courier company email contact address in other to avoid any undue delay of your ATM card.

Note: under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM card in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM card but IMF and the finance minister agreed that you pay for the signing fee only of your ATM card , which will cost you only $50 to cut down travel expenses. We hope that this is very clear. A receipt to this effect will be sent to you and a copy kept in your file for future documentation. There is no much time left and the feesneed to be paid today to enable them board tonight flight and it will take 18 hours to get the package delivered to you.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr.
Solomon Morgan in other for us to bring justice to those still at large. God bless us.

Best Regards
Mr. James Comey (F.B.I Director)

Cc: Canadian Police Association
Cc: General Intelligence Department (GID)
Cc: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
Cc: Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I USA)
Cc: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Cc: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Cc: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Cc: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
Cc: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
Cc: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Cc: Institute de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
Cc: World Customs Organization (WCO)
Cc: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
Cc: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
Cc: World Central Bank (WCB)

Header:
Return-Path: <ashley.james52507@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019
From: "Mr. James Comey (F.B.I Director)" <ashley.james52507@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: tammycampbell406@gmail.com
Subject: Mr. James Comey (F.B.I Director)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:25 pm

i receive your email and the attach is copy of my ID Card ,you are
required to get back to us with $50 I TUNES CARD and take it a
picture and send to this office on your reply,to enable you receive
your cashiers Check within 17 hours ,remember you normally told about
the fee yesterday by our Director Mr. James Come told you about the
$50, We also advise that you stop further communications with these
impostors, we are waiting for the card for us to proceed,

Cc: Canadian Police Association
Cc: General Intelligence Department (GID)
Cc: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
Cc: Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I USA)
Cc: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Cc: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Cc: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Cc: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
Cc: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
Cc: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Cc: Institute de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
Cc: World Customs Organization (WCO)
Cc: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
Cc: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
Cc: World Central Bank (WCB)

Fake ID used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ashley.james52507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:22 pm

DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED
total fee.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW :http:/ /ift.tt/vEy1Bd.

THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT AS FROM $40 UP FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE.

http:/ /ift.tt/1uC3x9x
SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: JOHN
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: OGUGUA
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 744-506-0256 on hold
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER:::::::::::::::::::5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUt SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW REGARDS PHILIP YATER. FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT MR PHILIP YATER GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT

Header:

Return-Path: <ashley.james52507@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020
Reply-To: westernwww718@gmail.com
Subject: DEAR CUSTOMER,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ashley.james52507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:53 pm

To your attention:

This is to inform you that the America Embassy Office was instructed
to Transfer the of $500,00.00 Compensating for all the SCAM VICTIMS
and your email were found as one of the VICTIMS By America Security
leading team and America representative officers, so between now until
tomorrow you will be receiving the sum of $5000 dollars
per day.

However you are informed that we have already issued the first $5000
dollars this morning to you to avoid cancellation of your payment and
you have only 24 hours to respond to this office upon the receipt of
this Email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day is $5000
so starting from Today's $ 5000 Money Transfer Control Number that we
have send to you is
below.

Payment Made Today.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): #5176395328 (Available for pick up by
receiver)

SENDERS FIRST NAME: Kelly
SECOND NAME: Baker
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $5000 Us Dollars

NOTE; The send $5000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF
office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the Clean Bill
Record Certificate in order to fulfill the entire necessary obligation
So that we will start sending you the payment through Western Union
Money transfer, the necessary Obligation i mean here is to obtain the
Clean Bill Record Certificate from the Federal High Court.

Further more you advised to Email us as the instruction was passed
that within 24 hours without hearing from you, Count your payment
canceled and Do not hesitate
to Email us as soon as you read this mail with all your details.

Thanks

Hon. Charles Manno
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.patricetalon665@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 pm

WESTERN UNION WORLD BANK

WESTERN UNION WORLD BANK has finalize all the necessary arrangement to pay your due funds of $4.500,000 Million USD,and this funds has been approved and legalized by

the board of directors of WORLD BANK,IMF AND IRS altogether;So you will be receiving $7000 per a day until you receives your due payments of $4,500,000 million USD

So we are waiting for your urgent response so that our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval

on your behalf from high Court.But as am writing to you now,your first payment has been made through western union today to release to you okay.

MTCN:618164562)
SENDERS FIRST NAME: ANDERSON
SECOND NAME: NELSON
TEST : WHEN
ANS …TODAY

Moreover,you are advise to send us the below information for the obtaining of your ownership certificate:

Your name___
Your country__
Your address___
Direct phone number__
Your home phone number__

Yours Faithfully,
MRS JOY DEMIS
E-mail : westernwww718@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <dr.patricetalon665@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: westernwww718@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020
Subject: WESTERN UNION WORLD BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.patricetalon665@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello My Dear Friend,

Good day,How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your Check Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Check has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.David Patrick the Director of International Bank told me that before the check will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the (USD$1,5M.) UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds.However,all the necessary arrangement of delivering the (USD$1,5MUNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic by Dr.Conrad clement the Director of International Bank COMPANY of Cotonou have to package the sum of (USD$1,500.000.) in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register the Consignment with FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY.

Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally As for our agreement with the FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY, they promised that your consignment will leave this Country on Friday this week,But the Director of the FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY said that they need your contacts informations to enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrives to your Country.Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND, PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THE SECRET OF THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX BECAUSE IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO AVID ANY DELAY FROM THE FEDEX COMPANY.
ATTN:REV Conrad clement
Tele +1 602_842_7273
Email ( conradclement284@gmail.com )

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrive in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.
1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE OR DRIVER LICENCE.

Please make sure you send this needed infomations to the Director general of FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY REV Conrad clement with the address given to you.Note.The FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY did not know the contents of the Box.because I registered it as Famaily Valuable Belongs and they don't know it contents money to avoid them delaying with the Box.Please don't let them know the Box contents money.

I am waiting for your urgent response As you make contact with them,

Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Mr.Alstar Wason .

Phone:
+16028427273
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Phoenix, AZ
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Az
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernwww718@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Greetings to you!.. I felt it was so expedient to write to you about
this wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of Mr. Benjamin Markel and a
minister of Finance Staff, with some numerous bad people to divert
your funds to Europe and Asia into their offshore accounts. This is
why I decided to alert you concerning what is going on and they are
doing everything possible to move the funds. The Global Security
Company is holding the money for clarification reasons and would
release the funds once you respond to this message and I will provide
you with their contact information asap.

These dubious individuals might have started frustrating you by asking
for endless fees to be paid before you receive your funds. All these
are just to buy time for their selfish plans to materialize, as they
do not have any plans or intentions of transferring your funds to you
from the beginning.

Note: That I have your transaction reference number that you will
quote to the concerned security company where your funds are currently
deposited, this will not only frustrate the efforts of those thieves
but will put you into the rightful position to receive what is
legitimately yours.

Revert back to me as a matter of urgency to enable me direct you on
how to receive your funds from the Security Keeping Company.

Finally, please do not disclose my identity to anyone because my life
would be in danger once those involved in this conspiracy know about
what I have just done. They are powerful and well connected with
Government officials here and may eliminate me or make me lose my job
and that's why I didn't confront them personally but to contact you
immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr.James Kowaleski
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.