Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shirleyleung160680@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:29 am

Next of kin scam:

Dear,

Thank you very much for your understanding about the reasons why I have contacted you, it gladdens my heart that you did not pick on it as an offence to receive this unsolicited email from me, instead you have decided to give me the attention to brief you about the reason why i contacted you earlier. My Name is "Ms. Shirley Leung" working with Wing Lung Bank (HONG KONG). I am Product Development Head, Private Banking & Wealth Management.

History of my transaction: I am emailing you about a deposit a deceased customer left without a recognized next of kin to the sum of Nineteen Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. The late customer has a personal account with us and he made a fixed deposit to the sum of US$19,900,000.00 in our branch. I would humbly appeal that you preserve the subjects of this email personal and reverence the truthfulness of the information you come by as a result of this email. I have been in charge of this department for more than five years and to best of my knowledge, I have discharged my duty with equity and fairness.

However, I cannot claim these funds without presenting someone to stand as a next of kin otherwise my bank will convert the funds into a public treasury. This is why I have come to you for this transaction to take place. I am emailing you because I noticed that you and Mr. Zeke the late customer have the same surname. I am ready to place you in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving next of kin. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. that's, I will simply make you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you and we will share the proceeds 50/50.

This is a fair deal without any risk attached either on your part or on my part as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of the funds in our Bank. I do not want you to come down to sign the late customers "Funds Release Order" because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing as our remittance department may decide to ask you some significant questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore we will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signings. I will work with an attorney called (June Chan) who also reside in Hong Kong to perfect all arrangements in your favor and the funds will be paid to you for our own use.

In light of the above, it will be appreciated if you can confirm your readiness and willingness to work with me in executing this transaction in a very discrete and quiet condition, to avoid any form of distraction and prattling that will jeopardize this project. I request you to get back to me soon as possible so that we can proceed towards the actualization of this transaction. I am a woman of good repute and I see this as an opportunity to give a better life to my family. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me, let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.

Let us collaborate together if you don’t want please keep it to yourself only !

Best Regards,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,
Product Development Head, Private Banking & Wealth Management.
Wing Lung Bank (HONG KONG).

Header:
Return-Path: <shirleyleung160680@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: Let us collaborate together.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Dear,

Thanks for your email.. I will like to tell you that in inheritance the next of kin can be anybody, it is not compulsory for the next of kin to be related to the deceased customer, it does not even matter if you are from different countries but in this case the uniqueness of your same surname will bring us to a perfect conclusion. The most important thing is that there must be documents to show for it, which would make you a sole next of kin to the late customer. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word. The attorney will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin to Mr. Zeke, he will obtain the necessary clearances from the Hong Kong authorities which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction.

The lawyer (June Chan) will handle all matters of probate on your behalf, she will have all the documents completed, and with these documents she will come forward to my bank to support the application which you will put forward to my bank that will speedy the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall open in a Bank I will recommend to you soon. My experience as a Banker will make this transaction scale through with ease all I want you to do is to follow my instructions very well. I promise you that you will not in any way regret your collaboration with me. We can do this if we join our hands together and work in one accord and also you will need to assure me that I will have unlimited access to my own 50% share once the funds has been transferred into your account In a bank I will recommend to you because the funds is going to be transferred into your account and not mine so you are the one to assure me that you will get my own share to me.

I will need you to provide me with your following information so that the lawyer will start work on the process.

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
City/State:
Zip/Post Code:
Telephone Number:
Country of Residence:

*Please also scan an identification document either passport or driver’s license or a national identity card along with the required details above.

I need all these requested information which would enable me to make it available to the Solicitor (June Chan) who will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the beneficiary to the funds. The Attorney will file in the High Court, the appropriate affidavit in order to empower you as the Beneficiary. The very good thing about this transaction is that it will be done in a very proper and legal manner. After all the necessary documentation for the funds release are met and satisfied, an approval will be given by the Board of my Bank for the release of the funds to your nominated account.

I will have to search for a Bank overseas which has the same or similar BANK CODE IDENTIFIER with my Bank "Wing Lung Bank" Hong Kong, the Bank where the money is coming from. You will need to open a temporary offshore account with this Bank so that when the Applications for claims and transfer of our funds are approved by my Bank here, we will transfer our funds US$19,900,000.00 (Nineteen Million, Nine Hundred Thousand USD) to your account with the bank and the transfer transaction will be seen as an in-house transfer thereby by-passing all eyebrows and questions from the monetary authorities in Asia and Europe. As soon as our funds are credited in your OFFSHORE BANK account, you will now proceed immediately and transfer everything to your home accounts in bits or whichever way you find suitable. This is the best way I have found, and it will protect us from my Bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we finally conclude and agree to work with each other.

I will send the name and contact details of the foreign Intermediary Bank we are to use to you, so that you can open communication with them and open your account immediately. Kindly note that the responsibility of partnering in this transaction is challenging and capital intensive, but never mind as I shall be taking care of all financial undertaking this transaction requires until the funds hit your account. All I require from you is to provide this transaction with an account in your name at the correspondent Bank. Do understand that a transaction of this magnitude should be capital intensive and I expect you to pull the level at your end so that you get your account ready at the Intermediary Bank for our transaction to take place. The account opening in your name is entirely your responsibility.

For now, I advise that you do not inform nor supply your Bank or anybody with any information about this project until I advise otherwise. Our code of operation is "Partnership Protection First" (PPF), live a low key lifestyle, and remember, "Loose Lips Sink Ships". You and I have the capability to accomplish this project and you must rely on this, it is a sensitive project for which I will be spending so much money and making so much commitments. I therefore insist on strict confidentiality and believe that you can be trusted with same. The need for confidentiality in all matters relating to this transaction is of great importance, as a loose lip is the element of foreseeable failure.

Looking forward to a good collaboration with you..

Many Thanks,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:03 am

Dear

Good afternoon from Hong Kong. Thank you for the provision of the requested information. Just to let you know at this time that I have forwarded the needed info to my lawyer. He will proceed with the necessary documents to back up the claim of this funds from my Bank. Hopefully the completed paperwork should be ready and out before the close of office hours here in HK time tomorrow. I will update and keep you posted on course of it.

Additionally, To validate the requested information provided. I will be pleased if you can send an identification card to be very sure everything is up and up... I hope you have a better understanding as per my request??

Thanks and be blessed !

Shirley.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Thank you Dear ,

Like I told you on previous email everything will be fine since the monies he requested for to get the necessary documents to back up the claim of this funds has being paid. Hopefully the documents will be ready before I leave the office today. I understand we are completely on time zone differences.

No need to worry about the outcome or any negativity from my end. It will be smooth and pretty fine. Your requested ID is just to validate your previous information and nothing more... Third party has no awareness of your ID without your consent Ok.

Kind regards,
Shirley.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:51 am

Dear ,

We are working together here but I think after your response you don’t sound fully convincing? I have not seen someone who doesn’t have an ID ? You sound humorous here but that’s true.. You don’t have a drivers license or any other means of identification as an American??? I have to be very sure of my transaction with you as trustee Ok.. But sound like you are not getting it.

Shirley.

Dear ,

Please find here with scanned copies of completed paper works that will be needed for the release of funds from my bank. However it is requested of you to fill out and sign relevant columns, and send back scanned copies via email to me. If you have any areas of the paper work that is not very clear to you, please do not hesitate to send your concerns immediately for clarification. Once again ensure strict confidentiality Okay, as third parties might jeopardize future transaction.

Please take your time to go through it, as all documents are in English letters.

Once again, I am pleased to let you know that things are actually progressing well with this project as planned.

I look forward to your swift response.

Cheers & warm regards,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,

From attached PDF Files:

Page 1
Hong Kong Head Office: Room 1225, 12/F, Prince's Building, No. 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2533 7700, Fax: (852) 2810 1179, Website: http:/ /www.pcwoo.com

POWER OF ATTORNEY

I, Mr/Mrs/Ms/Others/ ……..………………………..…...
of……………………………………………………………………….
("Principal/Client") appoints P. C. Woo & Co, of Room 1225, 12/F, Prince's Building, No. 10 Chater, Hong Kong ("Attorney/Agent") as my agent to make all decisions regarding my US$19,900,000.00 accrued from tenure investment proceeds with your bank, except to the extent I state otherwise in this document.This Power of Attorney takes effect from the date I execute this document.

Duration I understand that this power of attorney exists from the date I execute this document unless I establish a shorter time or revoke the power of attorney. If I am unable to make decisions for myself when this power of attorney expires, the authority I have granted my agent continues to exist until the time I become able to make decisions for myself.

(IF APPLICABLE) This power of attorney ends on the following date:

I sign my name to this Power of Attorney on_______ day of ___________ month ________ year
at _______________________________________.
(Address)_________________________________________
(Signature)_________________________________________
(Name)

Other fake documents:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:57 am

Hi, Just after work i went to saloon to wash my hair. I rarely take photo shot. I send this for you so you can have an ideal how your business partner look like.. Simple me and nothing special

Shirley.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Dear ,

Hopefully you have gone through the enclose documents and I presume it is well understood? Should you have any areas you need little assistance, please feel free to express your concern Asap. In absent of that kindly return back the documents if you have fill in the designated columns to proceed further.

Let me know regarding the passport you are gonna request for today.

Best regards,
Shirley.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:48 pm

Dear

I just start working now, but pleased to received your email at this time. Please find here with scanned copies of completed paper works that will be needed for the release of funds from my bank. However it is requested of you to fill out and sign relevant columns, and send back scanned copies via email to me. If you have any areas of the paper work that is not very clear to you, please do not hesitate to send your concerns immediately for clarification. Once again ensure strict confidentiality Okay, as third parties might jeopardize future transaction.

Please take your time to go through it, as all documents are in English letters.

Once again, I am pleased to let you know that things are actually progressing well with this project as planned.

NOTE: AS REQUESTED THE DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN RE-ATTACHED AGAIN IN A DIFFERENT FILE FORMAT.

I look forward to your swift response.

Best regards,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:09 am

Dear

Can you use a different computer or public PC instead to print out the forms??
I only have little concern has the documents shouldn't be disclose to a third party not to jeopardize future transaction.

Kind Regards,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,

Hi, can you check if you can download and print it with Microsoft Word??

Ms. Shirley Leung,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 am

Dear

My Computer is up to date and i have scanned my virus software just now to be very sure..
I send the documents again.

Best Regards,
Shirley.

Ms. Shirley Leung,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.