Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbettencourt07@gmail.com accountdepartment@pparibas.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbettencourt07@gmail.com accountdepartment@pparibas.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Donation scam from a Survivor:

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
To:
Subject: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

Dear

It is good you have responded on time and I am glad you can handle this GIFT that I am going to hand over to you, I hope that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share with.

As I wrote to you before in my previous email, $6,500,000.00USD ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS.) is yours for keeps. It would touch my heart to reach out to others far off, not related to me. Please accept this from me as my contribution to humanity and blessing to others. Before we proceed, I will also like to clarify that your $6,500,000.00USD GIFT is already insured to avoid misappropriation by the paying bank. Attached to this email are my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND MY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPH for clarification of who you are dealing with. Like I said before, I know the Internet is compromised and full with so many impersonators, that is why I have to send you my vital information, and it has to be kept confidential because of my worth and personality in the society.

ATTACHED IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND A LETTER OF RELEASED OF ASSET for your favor which I have prepared beforehand, MAKE SURE TO FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION and send the document along with your information's to the paying bank as an application for the GIFT to be sent to your nominated bank account.

As I have informed you in my previous email, due to my present illness affecting me, my doctor has warned me against the use of electronics devices, I might not be able to get in touch with you as often as I would like to, but I will try as much as possible to write you when I can.

I want you to promise me that you will get in touch with the bank and get the money, It's better with you than in the bank. My blessing is with you! Enjoy your life. Now, get in touch with the paying bank to disburse the funds to your nominated bank account.

I have also sent a notification email in your favor to them, do try and copy me with your correspondence to the paying bank. Also, send me a scanned copy of any form of identity to enable me to get a better picture of who I'm making my GIFT to. As soon as you received a confirmation message from the paying bank, do not hesitate to keep me posted.

PAYING BANK CONTACT DETAILS

BNP PARIBAS BANK INTERNATIONAL
BANK CONTACT EMAIL: accountdepartment@pparibas.com
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Benjamin Romain

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers.

Fake documents used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Bank BNP Paribas - pparibas.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:09 am

The fake website claims to be Bank BNP Paribas while abusing stolen content from Swedbank.

From the fake website:

Our roots are firmly entrenched in Sweden’s savings bank history, the cooperative agricultural bank tradition and Hansabank’s major role in the Baltic countries. We serve everyone, from customers with basic needs to those who require advanced banking services. We work to develop close relationships with our 7.3 million private customers and 550 000 corporate customers.

There are no contact details on the fake website.

The real BNP was founded in 1848 in France.

The fake one used in this fraud is active since February.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140544.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: pparibas.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-08
Creation Date:2019-02-08
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-08
Registrar: OwnRegistrar, Inc.
Reseller: WhoGoHost
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: OR_1396
Registrant Name: WhoisSecure
Registrant Organization: WhoisSecure

This is what the fake website looks like:

paribas.JPG

Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is a real person, please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A ... urt_Meyers. The person sending the email posted above is not her, is a fraudster pretending to be her.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.