Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:53 pm

ATTN: GOOD NEWS!

UPS EXPRESS DELIVERY <frederickweber4321@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 21 Nov at 15:39

In regard to your ATM CARD package with u.p.s
Reply directly to this email:- pattjoycebutler1@aol.com

Dear Customer,

Good evening dear customer, we had a board meeting today regarding some forgotten packages in our custody which yours is among them and we discovered that you haven't received your package because of the insurance fee which you were not able to pay, so we are doing weekend promo and that's why we are making sure we send all long overdue packages in our custody to their rightful owners within the next 24hours through our overnight shipment. Now we are going to accept $50 ONLY for the insurance of your package which afterwards we will commence delivery to you, this offer will last for 24hours, if you are lucky to be among the people that will benefit from this promo then that will be better for you. The $50 will be accepted through gift card such as Apple iTunes card, Steam gift card and Google Play card, any of this 3 is acceptable and remember this offer will last for 24hours, when you are sending the copy of the gift card send it alongside the address for the delivery of your package, I wish you good luck.

Your shipment will commence once the charge fee is paid today.

It will take only 24 hours to get the package shipped to you.

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,
Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:54 pm

ATTN: EFCC OFFICIAL REF: (201)

EFCC NIGERIA WEST AFRICA <wilsonalbert818@gmail.com>
Reply-To: efccofficial1111111@protonmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 21 Nov at 16:03

Efcc Headquarter department
Customs CL., Wuse 904101,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Attention;

Good evening, we just came across your profile this evening and it shows how much you have been involved in the West African/ Nigerian scam without knowing and this is what we stand against and what we are fighting for, I am the new boss of the EFCC team and my duty is to make sure that all scam victims are compensated and their funds recovered so in other words we will advice you to stop every communication you are having with any individual or company or organization in West Africa/ Nigeria and also you are hereby instructed to forward all the details of who you are dealing with in Nigeria so that we will take up this case and make sure you receive your fund and also bring to book those criminals that are pretending to be what they are not, listen to me and follow my instructions for your own good because we are working with the FBI and IMF so be very careful and follow my instructions, i awaits your immediate response as soon as you receive this letter.

Best Regards

Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa
Chairman of Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission,
EFCC, NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:05 pm

Hello, Respond ASAP

Dip. Peter Douglas <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 25 Nov at 16:19

Hello, Respond ASAP

I am a united nation inspection agent with a mandate from U.N Security council to investigate money laundering, terrorism financing & all
related acts currently stationed at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport GA conducting audition of all abandoned
consignment in United state Airports, upon a closer investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage in your name which was transferred to
our facility and When scanned it was revealed that it contains legitimate cash with a rough estimation of about six million USD
($6.000,0000)

I am contacting you because I want us to transact this business and share the money since the shipper has abandoned it. Upon your
response indicating your interest, more detailed information shall be released to you. contact me with this email address; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com

Thanks

Inspector Peter Douglas
E-mail; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com
Telephone; (+1 404 692 0649)

Phone: +14046920649
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ga
Wayne

robertdavidjones111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:59 pm

Compliments; Reply Immediately If Interested.

Mr. David Eshi <robertdavidjones111@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 26 Jan at 19:55

Good day

Sometimes I wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will lose your hard earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They impersonate in many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other.

Their game plan is only just to extort your hard earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake checks, fake ATM cards, introduce you to fake diplomatic delivery,UN-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your funds with Payment Stop Order.

Anyway ,by the virtue of my position, I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and that of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate that at the end you lose.

Although, I don't blame you because you are not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria. The problem here is that you've never been told the whole truth about this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to extort you.

The most annoying part is even fraudsters have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves at your expense, those you feel are assisting or working for you are your main problems.

I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. Please I beseech you to stop pursuing shadows and being deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can explain to you the modus-operand i guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic or have fear for anything now you have gone through hell but time has come to reap.

Furthermore, all i need from you is trust, just give me the trust all your information is here with me, because i have work in UN office for over 18 years both in Africa and UK and there is no means of receiving payment that cost anything except court affidavit of claim if the owner is not there in person, which will not cost more than $75 USD.

In addition, all the fees they ask for both transfer cost or delivering cost, clearance certificates known of them exist. If you really want us to proceed send me your direct contact or you ignore my letter if you are not interested.

Regards,

Mr. David Eshi
Reply here; david_eshi01@yahoo.com
Wayne

paulcraig247@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:30 pm

Hello, Respond ASAP

Dip. Peter Douglas <paulcraig247@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 1 Feb at 15:33

Hello, Respond ASAP

I am a united nation inspection agent with a mandate from U.N Security council to investigate money laundering, terrorism financing & all
related acts currently stationed at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport GA conducting audition of all abandoned
consignment in United state Airports, upon a closer investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage which was transferred to
our facility and When scanned it was revealed that it contains legitimate cash with a rough estimation of about six million USD
($6.000,0000)

I am contacting you because I want us to transact this business and share the money since the shipper have abandoned it. Upon your
response indicating your interest, more detailed information shall be released to you. contact me with this email address; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com

Thanks

Inspector Peter Douglas
E-mail; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:35 pm

ATTENTION: FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. PRESIDENT

PRESIDENCY <richardjlee727@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hisexcellencygenmbuhari7@protonmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 10 Feb at 11:12

Attention;

Good evening, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA) submitted a case file with your name at my office earlier today regarding an uncompleted transaction on your name which was left pending over the years, I don't know what and how the transaction started but i have till Thursday 10th February to make sure you receive this fund if truly you are the rightful owner of the fund, so reply me immediately with your details and a little bit explanation about the fund in question, I awaits your immediate response.

NOTE: You can make a complaint or intercede on your friends or colleague's behalf who has been scammed by any individual here in my country and I will have that straightened out immediately, I awaits your response and don't hesitate to ignore if you feel this email is not important to you or you don't need my help, because what i am doing is to fight for every innocent scam victim and wiping off the ugly names this scam artists has created for my nation, thank you in advance as you work with me to make this possible.

REGARDS

General Mohammadu Buhari
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Wayne

Re: robertdavidjones111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 pm

PRESIDENCY <robertdavidjones111@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Wed, 23 Feb at 09:31

Attention;

Good evening, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA) submitted a case file with your name at my office earlier today regarding an uncompleted transaction on your name which was left pending over the years, I don't know what and how the transaction started but i have till Thursday 10th February to make sure you receive this fund if truly you are the rightful owner of the fund, so reply me immediately with your details and a little bit explanation about the fund in question, I awaits your immediate response.

NOTE: You can make a complaint or intercede on your friends or colleague's behalf who has been scammed by any individual here in my country and I will have that straightened out immediately, I awaits your response and don't hesitate to ignore if you feel this email is not important to you or you don't need my help, because what i am doing is to fight for every innocent scam victim and wiping off the ugly names this scam artists has created for my nation, thank you in advance as you work with me to make this possible.

REGARDS

General Mohammadu Buhari
Wayne

patrickb5555555@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:00 pm

CODE (1960): FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. PRESIDENT

PRESIDENCY <patrickb5555555@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Wed, 2 Mar at 07:13

Attention;

Good evening, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA) submitted a case file with your name at my office earlier today regarding an uncompleted transaction on your name which was left pending over the years, I don't know what and how the transaction started but i have just 5 working days to make sure you receive this fund if truly you are the rightful owner of the fund, so reply me immediately with your details and a little bit explanation about the fund in question, I awaits your immediate response.

REGARDS

General Mohammadu Buhari
Wayne

Re: pattjoycebutler1@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:08 am

Recovery scam.

In regard to your ATM CARD package with u.p.s
E-mail:- pattjoycebutler1@aol.com

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from our branch in West Africa Lagos in regard to your package which has been with them for a long time and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this includes the interest rate up till date. The ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally where you can make withdrawals or transactions in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package. That's why he wants to return it but he needs permission from me first before he will return the package. I ordered him to stop and I also assured him that I will make sure I talk to you over this before he can then return the package if you show no seriousness. In regard to your ATM CARD package which is worth $10.5 million, I will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot of money recently in regard to this package.

So my friend I will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery number here for you to contact him directly and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is David Deemer and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on text messages or calls as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his number; +1 209 789 5745 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, send him a text message and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your doorstep okay. Once again this is his number for you to write him a message directly, he will reply to you as soon as you contact him for your delivery. +1 209 789 5745

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler

Header:

Return-Path: <patrickb5555555@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pattjoycebutler1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:44:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CAA6dwzcakgdoNJHx2X0u_gNOcfLdNpe=CTz0cjkr_GiniNfsNg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [UPS #9275001] - [Respond ASAP]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+12097895745
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Moccasin, CA
Original network provider* O1 Communications, Inc. - Ca
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unitednationinspectionagent014@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:33 pm

Same scam message posted by Wayne on November 25th, 2021 from header:

Received: from 10.214.145.204
by atlas303.free.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Wed, 3 Aug 2022 20:15:49 +0000
Return-Path: < ewald-noest@a1.ne t>
X-Originating-Ip: [194.48.128.4]
To: rc83330922@gmail.com
Reply-To: unitednationinspectionagent014@gmail.com
Subject: Hello, Please Respond ASAP
Message-ID: <mtranet.20220803221545.896847724@a1.net>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.