Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

skyhens903@gmail.com bellob409@gmail.com

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Contractor overpayment scam:

25 CATHIER DE BRIYEH ADJAME
ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA.

DEAR SIR,

WITH RESPECT , FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR A CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION WHICH REQUIRES YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR MUTUAL BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP. I AM ENGINEER HUGO BELLO THE CHAIRMAN OF AWARD COMMITTEE PETROL IVOIRE OIL, REPUBLIC OF CÖTE D'IVOIRE.SOMETIME LAST YEAR, OUR REFINERY WAS GENERALY SERVICED AND MANY OTHER CONTRACTS WHERE ALSO AWARDED IN THE OIL SECTOR AFTER AN OUT BREAK OF FIRE.

THERE WAS ASSISTANCE FROM WORLD BANK, I.M.F. AND OTHER
FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE
DAMAGED EQUIPMENT AND THE REFINERY AS A WHOLE.
DURING THIS PERIOD, A LOT OF CONTRACT WERE AWAREDED
TO SO MANY INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTORS. NOW ALL THE
CONTRACTS HAS BEEN FULLY EXECUTED AND EVERY CONTRACTOR
IS NOW WAITING FOR THEIR PAYMENT AFTER INSPECTION OF
THE JOB. DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS CONTRACT, I WAS
ABLE TO RESERVE THE SUM OF $ 27 MILLION ( THWENTY SEVEN MILLION USA
DOLLARS) WHICH I MUST LIKE TO TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNT OVERSEAS IMMEDIATELY. I WILL OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN YOUR NAME FROM WHERE THIS FUND SHOULD BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. WITH MY POSSITION,ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ON YOUR NAME AS THE SOLE CONTACTOR FOR UNWARDS PAYMENT AND TRANSFER.

NOW, WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO PROVIED ME YOUR
FULL NAME, ADRESS AND YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER. AS
THE CONTRACT AWARD CHAIRMAN, I WILL PREPARE DOCUMENTATIONS IN YOUR NAME AS THE CONTRACTOR WHO DID THE JOB SO THAT THIS FUND SHOULD BE PAID IN YOUR NAME AND BE TRANSFERED IN YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. I WILL OFFER YOU 20 % OF THE TOTAL MONEY FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. MORESO, I WILL COME OVER TO MEET WITH YOU A DAY OR
TWO BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO TAKE CARE OF MY SHARE AFTER YOU HAVE TAKING YOUR COMMISSION OF 30%. IF YOU WILL BE OF ASSISTANCE TO ME TO HAVE THIS MONEY TRANSFERRED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT,

WRITE ME BACK IMMEDIATELY TO FEED YOU WITH INFORMATIONS AND MODALITIES FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

NOTE : THIS TRANSACTION IS SMOOTH AND SECURED AS ALL ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN FINALISED.

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
ENGR. HUGO BELLO

Header:
Return-Path: <skyhens903@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: bellob409@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE

bellob409@gmail.com

Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:17 am

Hello

I am sorry for the late in response to your email. I have been out of province on meetings with some provincial district leaders. I appreciate your response to assist me in this transaction of great beneficial interest and I assure you that with our joint efforts we shall have more reasons to be grateful to each other in future. Presently the contracts are going through inspection by the team and undoubtfully the payment will be approved in due time.

As the chairman of the contract award committee, I want to assure you that the payment is certain but we have to take the necessary measures to put your name in every documents of the contract to ascertain the legitimacy that you indeed executed the contract. First, we need to establish a certificate of incorporation in your name to enable obtainment of contract approval in same name of incoperation.You should have nothing to worry about as the chairman of the contract award committee the process is as good as done. You should furnish me with your full name, contact address, telephone and copy of your identity documents process and submit the file for final approval of payment.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully.
Engr. Hugo Bello

bellob409@gmail.com

Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:15 am

Please send copy of your passport or ID copy

bellob409@gmail.com

Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:17 pm

please madam this is serious transaction and there is no way bank can transfer such huge amount without any identification from you

Please do not waste my time if you are not serious to execute this transaction with me

Thanks for your response

bellob409@gmail.com

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello

How are you and your family hope all is well with you, is been days since i have not heard anything from you

I have done all the necessary work on the account file with your information by nest week we shall start all process for the claim of the payment into your nominated account

I hope we are still together in this deal

Thanks for your cooperation

Eng Hugo Bello
Post a reply