Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

msjaneroger@foxmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

msjaneroger@foxmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:59 pm

IP: 54.37.16.241
Decimal: 908398833
Hostname: 241.ip-54-37-16.eu
ISP: OVH Hosting
Organization: OVH Hosting
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Tor exit node
Recently reported forum spam source. (1477)

Return-Path: <communication@oyonnax.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 21:14:10 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: 1902013375@qq.com
Subject:
X-Originating-IP: [54.37.16.241]

Good Day,

I am Jane Rogers from Fx-Tm Traders, a community set up to build the next generation of millionaires from trading financial markets of cryptocurrencies, forex, binary options and stock with the emphasis centered on cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and Ethereum)

I would love to explain the Fx-Tm Traders Community and how you can benefit from it.

Having over 15 years experience in financial trading, working independently and with some of the worlds biggest brokerage (TradeStation, Schwab and Fidelity), i trade with and mentor quite a number of beginner and expert traders alike. My services includes giving you a background understanding of bitcoin trading and how to trade efficiently and profitably. I also will provide you daily signals which are 100% reliable to turn in your profit while trading daily. With my daily trade signals and patterns, you can make as much as $25,000 in profit in just one week of free risk trade.

You can reach me for more inquiries via this email msjaneroger@foxmail.com and let us further discuss how i could be of service to you.

Regards
Jane Rogers.
Fx-Tm Traders
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.