Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.gordonhirschy77@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.gordonhirschy77@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Return-Path: <hopenwaigwe175@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 08:46:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mr.gordonhirschy77@aol.com
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
My name is Mr. Gordon Hirschy, I am a citizen of U.S.A, a business man specialized in Real Estate; but now I am critically sick with esophageal cancer which has damaged almost all the cells in my body system.

From all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that I may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My wife was killed during the Gulf War, and our long years of marriage were not blessed with children. My wife was very wealthy, after her death I inherited all her business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately that I may not last for more than six months, based on this I have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Church and society with major focus on the poor and needy.

I am willing to donate the sum of $10,000,000USD to you for the work in developing the Church and to help the needy, and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank here in United States, my lawyer will file application for the transfer of this money to your own bank account.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.
Finally I honestly employ you to make sure that these funds are properly put in use for this purpose, and remember these are the demands of a dieing man who has a life in the lord.
I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense, always remember that.

As soon as the fund is transferred to your own bank account, you shall take 30% of the total amount transferred to your account as my representative and the
manager of the fund and use 70% for the assignment.
In my next message, I will send you my identification and picture for your confidence.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.

I am waiting for your urgent response.
Mr. Gordon Hirschy
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.