Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

omanelwsasid@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

omanelwsasid@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Return-Path: <omanelwsasid@outlook.com>
Subject: Sales Contract Offer
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:45:15 +0000

Attn: President/CEO

Dear sir,

My name is Oman El-Wasid.

I am the Managing Director of Oman El-Wasid and Associates.

My company is licensed and accredited by the government of Qatar as a government Contract Agent. Our scope is basically to source manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services for the government through contract supply.

We have been instrumental to the award of many supply contracts to different companies. We receive a negotiated commission from the successful company in any supply contract facilitated by us. Our commission is paid after the supplier has received full payment of the contract sum.

Your products are of interest to the government of Qatar.

Please kindly furnish us with the following details:

1. Comprehensive details/information of your products
2 . Your company profile

This will enable us make a formal presentation and introduction of your company to the Tender Board Committee for their consideration.

All procurement contracts are paid 100% upfront through bank telegraphic transfer before delivery of products.

Please let us know if your company would be interested to supply your products to the government of the State of Qatar on contract basis.

With my best regards,

Oman El-Wasid(MD/CEO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.