Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diegobonamico@alice.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diegobonamico@alice.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:30 pm

IP: 41.79.219.196
ISP: Interconnection with Enterprises Network
Organization: Interconnection with Enterprises Network
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

Return-Path: <diegobonamico@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 14:02:15 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: jimroland92@yahoo.com
Subject: Can we work as partner?
X-Originating-IP: 41.79.219.196:25136

Dear friend,

I hope my e-mail will meet you in good state of mind and sound health.

After a long search for a reliable and competent person in your country's chambers of commerce, after much reflection, I decided to contact you to seek for your co-operation and partnership in my investment plan in your country which will benefit you and myself.

If you’re interested to working with me, please respond to my private mail at ( jimroland92@yahoo.com ) and as you respond to this mail, please include a scan copy of identity including reconfirmation of your full name and direct contacts for an effective communication as we proceed with more details.

Meanwhile; should you have already existing business and you needed loan to expand am more than ready to work with you as well.

I wait your prompt response soonest.
Thanks and God bless,
Mr. Jim Roland.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.