Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomatictransagency74@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diplomatictransagency74@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Recovery scam:

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Your Abandoned Package for Delivery

I have contacted you several times regarding the approved delivery of your consignment but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid. I want to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a Diplomat just last week the United Nation went to all the Banks/Security Companies /FedEx and DHL Ups courier services Saga express services in the country and collected all the Consignment that belong to foreign citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, Antarctica etc. and all those who have lost their funds in either scam, or an uncompleted business, or otherwise, they said that they will deliver those consignment to the owners, and as a matter of fact i happen to include your consignment through a Diplomat I advise you contact him immediately because your name is among the list on the consignment.

Please do this immediately because their aircraft will be moving by the end of next week for world delivery mission and I will like this consignment to be one of the consignments that will be moving this first time.

There should be no third parties as most problems associated with consignment/fund release/delivery are caused by agent or Representative.

Note: the consignment is coming in (1) security box. The box is sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine

Following the release of your consignment .I want to know your arrangement's so far to receive your consignment from the Diplomat hence you know that it's important you get back to us immediately to enable us know the exact date of handing-over of your consignment box over to you for a safe delivery.

Consequently the officials have put arrangement in place for the Diplomat who is arriving your country international airport to open up a communication with you.

When he arrive your country or any neighboring country for any reason he will call you on phone. Your information will be given to him.

Furthermore, i use this opportunity to bring to your notice that all expenses incurred by the Diplomat in the course of conveying yor consignment to your country or any neighboring country shall be borne by you this he will demand from you before delivering your consignment to you

The Diplomat will arrive with your consignment to your country or any neighboring country by Friday to open up a communication with you, for official release of the consignment to be made accordingly.

Kindly contact Mr. James .L Adams, immediately on this information, ( diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com ) kindly contact him and let him know you are the owner of the consignment include your direct cellphone number and delivery address to complete the shipment

Do get back to me as soon as you open communication with them so I can follow up thing from here.

Congratulations
From Mr.Edward Dangote

Header:

Return-Path: <diplomatictransagency74@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: infoenquiry@caramail.com
From: Financial Institution <diplomatictransagency74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoenquiry@caramail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Kindly contact Mr. James .L Adams, immediately on this information, ( diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com ) kindly contact him and let him know you are the owner of the consignment include your direct cellphone number and delivery address to complete the shipment

Contact him immediately by providing your contact detail, to avoid delivering the consignment to a wrong person,

Names in full:
Contact address:
Residential address:
Zip code:
Telephone number:
Email Address
Sex:
Nationality:
Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.
The name of the closest airport to your country of residence:

Header;
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:d0d0:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id b16csp581653qvh;
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 01:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqwzCqtHCo69Ga3HioWRG73xb2xCuV7yAp6PF2+0DoWJr4nmouPT1qlkdfhpQuHaAqNMatmv
X-Received: by 2002:a7b:c258:: with SMTP id b24mr6193561wmj.21.1569401299521;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1569401299; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ojjD1/AubPZC5/LOXmZ9dSflCtlgYSa8OB9oEmJ+r+G074VdrtISjOKULrCAZTnBJt
zRtWSN3lmh7lIamoZr8CZWBcP/x38BgIU3txc9921Y+2eg70ngh0jB+je64LF1qGn+Cl
cRdZLeyuEq97nF4WlEIyp3GXGDEBq/dqT3mdyyGn2IfuuxyEs8eQi2hW8K6Sd4cRfu7Q
DxxNZFGSOBstnVlPc9ilIlonq8+PJLoLIrgdxZWvBRBOgmxkWn+9xF6b707OK49Hk6d3
y6rbexRTQZjMyaopjtyDzlOptJJFvbokwtLcBtfxRbSms15L9Amfeg6St0pN357pZ/CQ
6nCQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:date:subject:to:from
:message-id:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=9P1lqRG33cZwEfo7WuAJHFgHjjtNuImHymFwsF9KBm0=;
b=XyVNt3Ap3hdNsbqmMLlPg5qG74XCL4NhZymdUkFvh8ZrTriEl/GcG/2N223aPrMznc
Hu5hVPozwGyaaopsXJkYe7J9CCu9qYq8JGRTquJth6yGyYqu2WpLOYEPuiR6mUn41hGo
tmowebLqI7OlADUzect41EWT8/kKUtWVj8TWaYARocakDLt/i1Kj9hjV/JNJNwkZhGZw
Hw+wbi10HbUfsMwAPwgpHdjjnDyTprreyk0yZEdFGcc3nuN3xDtJzpDA0+PsZM+AzykQ
qq268fkKhv4h94LvFGJdxoxYgWmeEIGpb8/063FQkUUYC5O58Tr0b3Y9jVhl3hTxScvR
37pg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmx.net header.s=badeba3b8450 header.b=kCRdIYhl;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of infoenquiry@caramail.com designates 212.227.17.22 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=infoenquiry@caramail.com
Return-Path: <infoenquiry@caramail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.net (mout.gmx.net. [212.227.17.22])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 15si2208588wmx.76.2019.09.25.01.48.19
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of infoenquiry@caramail.com designates 212.227.17.22 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.227.17.22;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmx.net header.s=badeba3b8450 header.b=kCRdIYhl;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of infoenquiry@caramail.com designates 212.227.17.22 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=infoenquiry@caramail.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gmx.net; s=badeba3b8450; t=1569401299; bh=9P1lqRG33cZwEfo7WuAJHFgHjjtNuImHymFwsF9KBm0=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:References; b=kCRdIYhlS1MLufwkbbni/Ju9G3DrM8ab8QVRukWKzv6yKzxlYiklFDXroUSTfuX1N
YVOblDu5DU39qJbZCGVvhCaVA+5i0FhLkxVU6ZAXJZFZq3Nhj3Qqf4HyZpRsI33RRY
YvddHlzjCdh0l54PYwsVFUf5ypwaBP/7qMi7wcTw=
X-UI-Sender-Class: 01bb95c1-4bf8-414a-932a-4f6e2808ef9c
Received: from [196.171.129.78] ([196.171.129.78]) by web-mail.gmx.net (3c-app-mailcom-bs04.server.lan [172.19.170.170]) (via HTTP); Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:48:18 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-cd70da48-d6c9-45f3-bb99-d0e2334f9bde-1569401298870@3c-app-mailcom-bs04>
To:
Subject: Kindly contact Mr. James .L Adams, immediately
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
In-Reply-To: <CAF_jvR_A0qFeo3Kmyv=9b2hXhZ-BPm+OSXq2j1iU5B59YZmybg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKUwM0TSdyAJGeEJ-rtJ1pWa1G2KwXMgpTDdV-7wjMahBzPOaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF_jvR_A0qFeo3Kmyv=9b2hXhZ-BPm+OSXq2j1iU5B59YZmybg@mail.gmail.com>
X-UI-Message-Type: mail
X-Priority: 3

Orig IP: 196.171.129.78 | Orig ISP: Togotelecom, Togo | City: Lomé | Country: Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Dispatch Manager Mr.: James L. Adams
United Nation Delivery & Shipping Services
Address: 276, Blvd Du 13 Janvier Immeuble Fiata 1er Etage
P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo
Email;diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com

Your Package for Delivery
Attn:

In order for us to proceed with the delivery of your consignment box. This is to let you know that the release order of your consignment box has been assign and booked alongside with other Cargo for delivery

Based on the instruction given to us by the (FBI) your consignment will be delivered to you as requested accordingly. You will only have to pay for the delivery charges as soon as we arrive with the consignment box, if agreed do get back to us for more details concerning the delivery
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 pm

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo
Email; diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com

Attn:

In order for us to proceed with the delivery of your consignment box. This is to let you know that the release order of your consignment box has been assign and booked alongside with other Cargo for delivery

Here are the required legal charges. The total amount for handling charges, including the (DIPLOMATIC STICKER) is ($750,00usd Dollars) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars Only, You will only have to pay for the delivery charges as soon as we arrive with the consignment box
Our aircraft will be moving by next tomorrow for world delivery mission and I will like your consignment to be one of those consignments that will be moving this first time.

Immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and arrange for the box to be delivered at your country to avoid any problem along the line.

We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions, Diplomats, Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

I await your urgent response as soon as you receive this message to enable us make easy delivery of your consignment box to your country home address. Send us the followings to complete the shipment.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone Number #.
3) Email Address
4) Country:
5) Occupation:
6) Position and address.
7) Profession,
8) Age
9) Marital status.
10) Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.

It is expected that you would treat this letter with the urgency that it required as we have a limited time frame, note also that every information giving by you shall be treated as authentic as this committee would not be held liable for any mistake as a result of miss-information by your good self.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Management
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:50 pm

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo

Attn:

Madam

All you need to do now is to fill the attached form .The diplomat will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport.

We apologies for the new development for we do not want to deliver to a wrong customer thereby putting the entire worker into big problem, which we don't want.

There should be no third parties as most problems associated with consignment/fund release/delivery are caused by agent or representative.

Note: the consignment is coming in (1) security box. The box is sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine, Following the release of your consignment .I want to know your arrangement's so far to receive your consignment from the Diplomat hence you know that it's important you get back to us immediately by filling the Delivery form to enable us know the exact date of handling-over of your consignment to you.

Consequently the officials have put arrangement in place for the Diplomat who is arriving your country international airport to open up a communication with you, when he arrive your country, he will call you on phone. Because your information will be given to him.

Furthermore, i use this opportunity to bring to your notice that the Diplomat, will demand for the ($750,00usd Dollars) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars only, from you before delivering your consignment to you.

The Diplomat will arrive with your consignment to your country or any neighboring country by Monday to open up a communication with you. For the release of the consignment to be made accordingly.

It is expected that you would treat this letter with the urgency that it required as we have a limited time frame, note also that every information giving by you shall be treated as authentic as this committee would not be held liable for any mistake as a result of miss-information by your good self.

Text from PDF attachment:

Page 1
(FORM XCXI)
CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY FORM
SURNAME:……………………………………………………………………………………………………
OTHER NAME:……………………………………………………………………………………………….
NATIONALITY:………………………………………………………………………………………………
NAME OF COMPANY:……………………………………………………………………………………….
INTERNATION PASSPORT :……………………………………………………………………………….
TELEPHONE:………………………………………….
FAX:………………………………………………
MODE OF DELIVERY:……………………………………………………………………………………….
DECLARATION:
I/ WE …………………………………………………………………………… HEREBY AGREE/ ABIDE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF MY CONSIGNMENT.
SIGNATURE/ DATE
OFFICIAL USE ONLY
DUTY OFFICER:……………………………………………………………………………………………
OFFICER’S COMMENTS:…………………………………………………………………………………….
REGISTRATION NO:……………………………………………………………………………………….
DATE:…………………………………………
SIGN/STAMP:………………………………………………………
ALL RIGHT RESERVED®
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:22 pm

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo
Email; diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com

Attn:

Thanks for your message I am really sorry for my inability to write you very often. I received your information completely which i have forwarded it to the Delivery Company,

On my meeting to the security Company Office today to verify a possibility of safe delivery of your luggage from Togo to your country, due to the current security challenge and instability here. I come to realize the risk involved in moving the luggage directly to your country. I was advised by diplomat cargo Delivery Company to do a transit to their office in DUBAI EMIRATE to get every necessary document that will be issued for a safe delivery of your luggage and to avoid unnecessary scan at the airport in your country.

I got some knowledge when our discussion was going on. I later call on one of the staff privately and ask some important question regards to what I’m planning and after the conversation I come to understand that that any goods or luggage moving out from here directly to any country through a diplomat will be thoroughly search and scan by the customs at the point of arrival to any airport.

They said that the usual ways for a successful delivery is by moving the luggage from here to their main office in DUBAI EMIRATE on a transit and does the proper government non-inspection and clearance fees so that every document that covers the luggage will be obtained in DUBAI EMIRATE and bears DUBAI EMIRATE stickers, tags, receipt and stamp. Then from DUBAI EMIRATE , the agent can move with available flight to your Country and when he arrives in your Country airport, he will present every document that covers the luggage obtained from DUBAI EMIRATE as luggage coming from DUBAI EMIRATE instead of AFRICAN and no one will ask any further question,

I just wish to update you on how I intend sending the luggage to your house address directly to your doorstep without any problem or risk. I am moving out everything so you can take care of it till I’m through with my assignment as I earlier told you,

Note : the diplomat does not know the through content of the box ,it is coming as a family treasure use for our security reason and no how you will discuss anything with the agent that the content of the box is money.

I want to inform you that the diplomat will arrive DUBAI EMIRATE next tomorrow to procure all the legal document on your behalf, and then proceed to your country

Note; you will have to pay for the document fees which will be obtain from their office in DUBAI EMIRATE, they said it will cost between 1000 dollars to 1500 dollars,

I want to know if you are ready to pay for the document fees when they arrived to DUBAI EMIRATE by Tuesday so that i will tell them to move tomorrow that my partner is ready to receive the consignment box.

As soon as I hear from you, I will inform them to move by tomorrow and arrived to your DUBAI to get the documents and continue the same day and fly to your country

I wait for your urgent response to enable us proceed

Regards

James L. Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:52 am

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo

Attn:

The Diplomat will arrive with your consignment in Dubia,to obtain all the needed documents on your behalf,make sure you comply with him to enable him proceed to your country the same day, to open up a communication with you,for official release of the consignment will be made accordingly.

always update me with every information
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:52 pm

I received your mail,amd the contents were well noted,here is the name of the Diploamt below;

( Dr .Peter Dunga ) he will call you on phone ,as soon as he arrived with the consignment box,because,every information,concerning you ,has been given to him.

Dear ,

Any update from the Diplomat,please do let me know

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo

Attn:

The diplomat just called, telling our office that he called your line, and it was an answering machine, can you please resend me your direct number, to enable me resend it to the diplomat, for an easy communication, for an easy delivery of your consignment box to you,

As you can see, he need to get, everything ready to enable him proceed, to your country as soon as possible
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterdunga1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Good day

My name is Peter Dunga
The diplomat that delivery your consignment from Togo, I'm now in UAE waiting official documentation so that I will proceed to your location. I was trying to call you since yesterday but always on voice messages.
Kindly call me on this number as soon as you got my email.

+971555729407

Regards
Peter Dunga

Header:

Return-Path: <peterdunga1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019
Subject: From Peter Dunga

Phone: +971555729407
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:08 pm

Ok,any update from the diploamt,you call me directly on this number+22891482980 whatsapp number

P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo

Attn:

Your information, has been forwarded to the diplomat, he will communicate you through mail.endevore, to update us with every information, you receive from him, +22891482980 whatsapp number

Phone: +22891482980
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.